Action Figures/He-man action figures

He man Action figures
He man Action figures  

I'm sending the follow-up pics of the action figures.

(I have a bunch of He-men action figures from my childhood; about 23 figures in decent condition.  I have most of the accessories, etc.  A few horses, vehicles, etc. And both castles.  I was just wondering if they might be worth anything.  Any suggestions (I don't know of any hobby/collectors shops in my area)?  I looked on ebay but the prices are all across the board.  I have pics if needed but I was just trying to get any idea about them.)

Decent lot of weapons and other to pair with the figs.  Common figures but a good amount.  Should retail in the 100-125 range.  Many times the weapons sold separate will generate more money if that is your goal.  The same for trying to sell each figure one at a time vs. the lot.  Good Luck!

Action Figures

David Michael

I am a graduate and self studied/taught expert in answering specific questions about vintage Star Wars and GI Joe figures, vehicles and misc. collectables. The reference to Star Wars 'vintage', to me, refers to the items which appeared from 1977 to 1985. Notice this also refers to the elusive items which were produced for the two cartoon series productions. 'Vintage' GI Joe items include only the 12 inch / 1:6 height variety produced proir to 1980. In most cases I should be able to identify an item by description. For approximates on value I of course would need some decent photos.

I have been a collector, buyer, seller and general fan, of vintage toys, for the last 30 years. My schooling and self study has included years of research and travel to various events. I have owned/still own numerous examles of many collections for study, research and comparison. I am still an avid trader, buyer and seller of these and several other high quality items.

None related to this area.

None related to this area.

Professional Auctioneer. Certified Personal Property Appraiser. Certified Online/Internet, Charity/Fundraising and Real Estate Auctioneer.

None related to this area.