Action Games/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Video Game Violence10/23/2008Alexander Hodgkiss
  Q: I'm doing a University Assignment dealing with if video game violence can affect children and teens. ...
  A: Howdie Tom, I can give you my personal opinion on this, but there's a great deal of information out ...
Playstation Series8/24/2008Alexander Hodgkiss
  Q: i have heard that after the release of the PS3 there will be no more playstation consoles (series) ...
  A: Howdie Arshad, There's been no official statement claiming the PS3 is the last PlayStation. I ...
PS37/21/2008Alexander Hodgkiss
  Q: Also i heard there was going to be a new aliens RPG coming out is this true?
  A: Howdie Wes, Actually, there are a good number of RPG's coming soon for the PS3. I'll make a list ...
ps3 games7/18/2008Alexander Hodgkiss
  Q: i am going to buy a ps3 but dont know what games to get. i like adventure, shoot em up(cod ...
  A: Howdie Jacob, Sure, I can suggest some games for you. I'm more of an Adventure gamer, but i know a ...
What game to buy?6/16/2008Alexander Hodgkiss
  Q: I need it for xbox 360 or PC. I love driving(FFS NO NEED FOR SPEED!!!), shooting things/people(NO ...
  A: Howdie Andrew, Based on what you sent me, here's what I would recommend for your case. Hopefully ...
counter strike shooting8/12/2006Hyper Viper
  Q: first of all, i try to compare my aiming to other games i played but some times it works. in CS i ...
  A: Okay, first adjust your sensitivity to whatever you're comfortable at in the player options. ...
Be an expert in CS3/4/2006Hyper Viper
  Q: I have been playing CS for almost 5 months now. My question is, what is the best way to set the ...
  A: Hey! Nice to know an enthusiastic CS player. The controls: the best configuration would be changing ...
How to improve my skills in shooters2/17/2006Hyper Viper
  Q: I am hoping that you can help me out. Me and my friends are frequently playing counterstrike on the ...
  A: Hey Mark, nice to know you're an avid Counter Strike fan! There are many strategies out there: team ...
counter strike1/25/2006Hyper Viper
  Q: how can i download ct for free the 3d version for free
  A: Ah! How sweet as marmalade would it be if Counterstrike could be downloaded efficiently. I have ...
i have a few11/11/2005Hyper Viper
  Q: well first off hello hyper viper, u seem very knowlegable in first person shooter games, which are ...
  A: Hey Vinnie. A good first-person shooter website is www.gamerankings.com www.ign.com (click to link ...
Counter-Strike11/1/2005Hyper Viper
  Q: I would very much like to know some of those various techniques and secrets in counter-strike. If ...
  A: Tips for CounterSTrike > when not in combat or not close in combat, put out your knife instead of ...
Halo 2 strategies10/14/2005Hyper Viper
  Q: What are some general strategies when playing Halo 2 multiplayer? What are some strategies when ...
  A: Hey Chris.. sorry bout the delay... been busy and stuff. Anywayz, sniping is a stealthy task; you ...
A few different q's about Halo 28/27/2005Hyper Viper
  Q: 1. Is there an A.I hiding in Multiplayer? 2. How do you get out of Zanzibar? 3. I would like to ...
  A: Hey ZedM! I'm glad to hear that I used to share the same sweet curiosity as yours 1) No, this was a ...
GTA San Andreas7/21/2005Trev
  Q: I have two questions: first of all, Can you help me with GTA San-Andreas? and second(if you answerd ...
  A: San Andreas will probably not play very well on your machine. According to Rockstar, The operating ...
games6/6/2005Trev
  Q: Do you think that when children play on action games it influences children to become violent ...
  A: No I really don't. Anecdotally, I have been playing games for most of my life, and I've never been ...
down load3/23/2005Trev
  Q: ..I would like to ask in detail how to down load maps from this site ... http://www.clan9thss.org/ ...
  A: The main folder is either: The folder you installed Medal of Honor to, likely c:\program ...
patches2/24/2005Trev
  Q: i have recently brought a number of games for my p.c they are all musicbank collection with support ...
  A: Looks fairly simple. Head over to their website and get patches for all the games that you want to ...
ME AGAIN!1/28/2005Dennis Fastenow
  Q: it's zach again. i had talked to u the other day about a school project i was doin on ps2 software ...
  A: You can contact me at my email at jetmutant@yahoo.com Can you give a timeline as to when you need ...
die hard nakatomi plaza1/23/2005Dennis Fastenow
  Q: how to enter the vent in level 16
  A: I found a walk through at this location on the web ...
Call of Duty help1/21/2005Trev
  Q: Hey Trev, I have been having trouble with Call of Duty for the PC. I have all the requirements to ...
  A: The issues you are seeing are likely driver related. Start there and follow the dialogs to get the ...
Half-life 2 Crashes my PC! Help!1/9/2005Dennis Fastenow
  Q: When I came back from a one week holiday (just a few days ago), the blue screen of death started to ...
  A: much of the software stuff that says it can do wonderful things are PURE BS. you could be suffering ...
Half-life 2 Crashes my PC! Help!1/9/2005Trev
  A: Sounds like you might have some overheating issues. Try opening up the case and pointing a housefan ...
cs:s1/7/2005Dennis Fastenow
  Q: i play counter strikes:source(hl2 engine),my fps sux,wondering what the problem might be,i have a ...
  A: The problem is a direct function of your video card. sadly that card looked like it would be a great ...
cs:s1/7/2005Trev
  A: The first thing you should check for is whether all of your drivers are up to date. You shoudl do ...
Far Cry vs. Call of Duty12/21/2004Dennis Fastenow
  Q: I finished Half Life 2 a few weeks ago. I have been playing CS:Source for a while, but I am realy to ...
  A: Call of Duty is an excellent FPS (at least for a single player game) not sure about the multiplayer ...
old versions12/6/2004Dennis Fastenow
  Q: I hope your familiar with half life & Doom. I got my son a new graphics card (Geforce 6800 OC ) for ...
  A: Good call on the card you will not be unhappy with it. For half life2 It comes with half life 1 ON ...
game format11/27/2004Dennis Fastenow
  Q: How can I play a game that is formatted for win 98 on win XP Thank you ...
  A: depending on the game(some just do not co-operate) you may be able to run the game in what is known ...
Opposing Force problem11/17/2004Dennis Fastenow
  Q: I've made it to the sludge room with the loader. I can get to the door control but can't seem to ...
  A: I am terribly sorry I did not get to your answer I hope that you have already found a solution...as ...
Medal of Honour Allied Assault10/21/2004Dennis Fastenow
  Q: I have purchased a copy of Medal of Honour Allied Assault but each time I try to play, after a ...
  A: couple of things I have heard (I don't have your system specs) that this is caused by a hardware ...
peer to peer gaming10/4/2004Dario Stokes
  Q: i want to play quake3 or UT with a friend on a broadband connection over the internet can i set up ...
  A: yes you can, all you need to know is your buddies ip or yours, then set up a room with a password, ...
GR...9/19/2004Dennis Fastenow
  Q: I'd like to host Ghost Recon with some buddies over the internet. How do I run a computer game with ...
  A: Over the internet; Statr the fastest computer as the server (settings are in the multiplayer setup) ...
motocross madness 28/13/2004Dennis Fastenow
  Q: I recently installed windows xp,(I had ME) and tryed to install motocross madness 2. It worked fine ...
  A: You can run the game in what is known as compatibility mode find the MX2 "exe" file, right click on ...
Please Help7/10/2004Dennis Fastenow
  Q: One of my single player campaign maps in Return to Castle Wolfenstein is corrupt. I think its name ...
  A: I don't know of anywhere that you can download this from. Is the disk scracthed? there is a ...
Return To The Castle Wolfenstein7/4/2004Dennis Fastenow
  Q: Whenever I start my copy Of RTCW I get an error "Couldn't Load Default.cfg". I have not installed it ...
  A: Is this a "store bought" disk or a "back up copy"? If it is a "backup copy" there may have been ...
Return To the Castle Wolfenstein7/4/2004Prashanth.K.S
  A: dont worry about the pk3 file. it may have removed some files while installing. the cfg file is not ...
punkbuster6/20/2004Prashanth.K.S
  Q: I'm not very experienced at playing games over the internet but I've been playing Call of Duty a lot ...
  A: Ping being too high means that your <a ...
sup8/29/2003Prashanth.K.S
  Q: hey , I play Coutner-strike an i was wondering why every time i shoot at the enemy "ct" "t" it fills ...
  A: sorry for the delay, I didnt realize that I had a question pending. Anywayz, if your loss is zero ...
Delta Force 2 Multiplayer Gaming4/28/2003Dennis Fastenow
  Q: I started playing DF2 on NovaWorld this January. (I'm a chick who has always liked video games, and ...
  A: I have not played DF2 yet...still sitting on my desk (in the wrapper) but the single best thing you ...
Rogue Squadron 3d4/10/2003Madhur
  Q: I have Rouge Squadron 3d for windows 98. My father told me that if something is made for a system ...
  A: as the game was made for windows 98 it may not work correctly with windows xp. check the game's ...
Unreal7/11/2002Prashanth.K.S
  Q: My friend Mike has hailed himself the "king of Unreal on LAN" this is mainly down the fact that he ...
  A: One obvious idea would be to wait at a sniping nest yourself and wait for your friends to come out ...

Page:    1  |  2   |  Next       All

Action Games