Active X Programming/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Excel Components...3/8/2002David Oldfield
  Q: I want too read an excel file, Do u know any resource that help me? (I want to know How I can ...
  A: Provided that Micrsoft excel is installed ont he target machine..... you can create an instance of ...
Microsoft Visual Basic2/25/2002David Oldfield
  Q: This is John from South India. I got an interesting Question for You.Can you suggest me about How ...
  A: I believe any (or all) of these functions should work, debending on what version of vb you are ...
to develop mail component using VB for web2/19/2002David Oldfield
  Q: I want to develop a mail component for ASPs that would be complaint with Winx and also with Winnt ...
  A: http://www.icewarp.com This mail server has built in API dll, and documentation... it is tricky to ...
which language?1/23/2002David Oldfield
  Q: I'm about to build an application much like this one... ...
  A: I cannot tell you the specific language (as this is compiled), but I can tell you everything you ...
Can you use an ActiveX Component in an ActiveX DLL11/27/2001Ravinder Singh
  Q: 1) Using WindowsNT/VB6 2) Trying to create an ActiveX DLL that utilizes the Microsoft Internet ...
  A: as you know the purpose of the DLL, they are exactly like header file in C or C++.But they run in ...
Programming Internet Explorer 5.58/1/2001Abhijeet Landge
  Q: How can I imbed my own application into I.E. 5.5? I would like to add my own toolbar into the ...
  A: for embedding the application into IE, you could specify the startup object as IE. For the OCXs' ...
VB6 Printing7/17/2001Abhijeet Landge
  Q: Good morning - my question relates to printing of a picture or image. I wish to place a logo on a ...
  A: You can use the picture control to paste a logo on the form. Once the logo is on the form you can ...
VB6 and Serial ports7/6/2001Abhijeet Landge
  Q: Well I'm working on serial ports with Visual Basic 6 and I wanna know how can I manage the signals ...
  A: Sorry for the delay in answering the question. Manipulating Voltages and all should be easily ...
Visual Basic ADO & DataCombo6/21/2001Abhijeet Landge
  Q: I have 5 DataCombo Controls linked to an ADO at design time, each DataCombo is linked to a different ...
  A: In order to achieve that you will have to modify the .ListIndex and the .ItemData properties of your ...
Visual Basic ADO & TextBoxes6/21/2001Abhijeet Landge
  Q: I am learning VB from a book and it explains how to use the controls and set the properties they ...
  A: Please visit the following links for more information 1. ...
activex6/12/2001Abhijeet Landge
  Q: could you kindly tell me where to get info bout what activex is all about. something like links or ...
  A: Please look up the following links 1. http://www.microsoft.com/com/tech/activex.asp [This is the ...
Telnet Object6/8/2001Abhijeet Landge
  Q: I want to write a program in VB that sends commands to a telvet setion. I am tring to create a ...
  A: Liron, I feel when the telnet window/ application does open, you could always program it open the ...
ActiveX6/1/2001Abhijeet Landge
  Q: I fear you are probably too smart for me as I know very little about this subject. I have loaded ...
  A: Firstly, have you checked up your ISP, what the minimum system requirements are? You could try the ...
how to register dll5/6/2001Adrian Herscu
  Q: I have 2 computer PC1 | web server and asp page PC2 | dll file that do anything with database and ...
  A: First of all, you cannot just call a .DLL from a ASP page. What you can call from a ASP page is an ...
ActiveX control in HTML Page5/4/2001Adrian Herscu
  Q: I am trying to establish Intranet service in my office. I want to publish some information from my ...
  A: Your ActiveX Control doesn't have a digital signature, so you must lower security for your browser. ...
Microsoft Excel 97 & VB61/24/2001Trevor Reid
  Q: I have two questions: (1) When I delete a worksheet at run-time in my VB code, a prompt asks me ...
  A: (1) You would temporaily turn warning messages off durin the delete routine. For example: ...
ActiveX1/8/2001Trevor Reid
  Q: I have created an activeX (*.ocx) for webpage. But when I opened the webpage, there is security ...
  A: The full answer to this question is lengthy, but the short answer is that your control has no ...

Page:    1 

Active X Programming