Actors` Exchange/Voice Acting (for Anime)

Eric P. Sherman wrote at 2013-02-02 07:49:24
Voice acting for anime is a great way to break into voice acting, and acting in general. It's much easier to break in here than in other areas, despite what you have heard. I often tell people that it's a little "secret portal" into the Entertainment Industry.

I have been working in this industry for around 18 years, and have quite a bit of experience in it. In fact, our studio is constantly searching for new voice talent. If you think you have some (talent, that is) I highly recommend getting some training, preferably in acting to start, and send our casting director some of your work when you are ready.  

Actors` Exchange

Peter Messaline