Actors` Exchange/Film Extra

Question
Hello:

I have a resume that I currently am using that lists the extra roles that I have had.  Is it okay or customary to list these roles on my resume?  I enjoy being an extra in the short films that I have been in, and these are the part I like to have in films. I usually list the name of the film and next to it type extra.  I have had just two one line roles so far.

I thank you for your reply and advice.

Answer
Kenneth,

It is ok the list the extra roles. You may want to list the roles you had lines in before the non-speaking roles, though. Also, the roles you had a line or two; list those roles as Under-5. Under-5 means you had 5 lines or less.

Break a leg.

David
Neustein Entertainment, LLC.

PS.Don't forget to recommend me for expert of the month.

Actors` Exchange

David Neustein