Actors` Exchange/Film Extra

I have a resume that I currently am using that lists the extra roles that I have had.  Is it okay or customary to list these roles on my resume?  I enjoy being an extra in the short films that I have been in, and these are the part I like to have in films. I usually list the name of the film and next to it type extra.  I have had just two one line roles so far.

I thank you for your reply and advice.

It is ok the list the extra roles. You may want to list the roles you had lines in before the non-speaking roles, though. Also, the roles you had a line or two; list those roles as Under-5. Under-5 means you had 5 lines or less.

Break a leg.

Neustein Entertainment, LLC.

PS.Don't forget to recommend me for expert of the month.

Actors` Exchange

David Neustein

I am able to answer all questions relating to acting. This includes, but is not limited too, training, representation, auditions, head shots and booking work.

I have over two decades of experience in the entertainment industry as a professional actor, director, producer, teacher, casting director, talent agent and talent manager.

BS in Communications from Kean University