Actors` Exchange/Witch AND Baker's Wife audition song

Question
I'm auditioning for Into the Woods and need 1 song that can fit both the Baker's Wife and the Witch, either vocally or character-wise. I'm 17, mezzo (C3 to C6) and auditioning for a youth theatre in a few months. I'm practicing sides and songs from both characters to get each ones vocal and character strengths, but can't think of a song that is good for both. Maybe Another Hundred People from Company? Meh. I don't know which one I'm better at, I like more, or I will face the most competition for, so I want to go in strong for both. Thanks!

Answer
I am not a musical theatre maven, but I'd suggest you look for a song that shows off your singing. Don't worry about fitting the character -- if you are seen as an excellent singer and you give them something in the style of the show, you could end up being cast as another character, anyway!

Actors` Exchange

Peter Messaline