Acupressure/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Mitral valve acupressure7/31/2016John R. Cross
  Q: Dr. Cross, Would appreciate your comment. I am 69. More than 10 years ago my doctor found some ...
  A: As you say - it is a physical problem, but you can help the heart and soft tissue of the mitral ...
Feet Lymphedema7/18/2016John R. Cross
  Q: Dr. Cross, I have 55 years old mom who have been suffer from lymphedema on her right ankle ever ...
  A: You didn't say if the lymphedema was caused after an accident (e.g. severe ankle sprain) or it just ...
Right-Side TMJ pain1/28/2016John R. Cross
  Q: Cross, About a week ago I yawned hard several times and now the right side of my jaw is so sore that ...
  A: Sorry to be late in replying but my internet has been down with recent storms. Having TMJ pain and ...
hair problem9/30/2015John R. Cross
  Q: my temporal and frontal mainy hairs lost and i have mild baldness in this area and i also have hair ...
  A: Khan - Thank you for writing to me. To my knowledge there is nothing using either acupressure or ...
Workshops1/7/2015John R. Cross
  Q: Cross, I am reading your book, Healing with the Chakra Energy system and loving it. Do you have any ...
  A: Good to hear from you and pleased you like the 'blue' book. As I have been organizing workshops for ...
achalasia9/24/2014John R. Cross
  Q: I have Achalasia for over 50 years. The Esophagus is very dilated and extends below the LES. Food ...
  A: So sorry to hear that you have been suffering from achalasia for so long - this must be miserable ...
pain from acupressure9/6/2014John R. Cross
  Q: John, Can pushing on acupressure points cause referred pain to other parts of the body? I ...
  A: All acupoints may be described as reflex or 'reflected' energy points of somewhere else in the body ...
Shiatsu massage8/24/2014John R. Cross
  Q: I have a question concerning shiatsu. A long time ago, back in the late 70's, I had badly injured my ...
  A: Good to hear from you. I think, possibly, you have answered your own question - if you had success ...
acupressure for neurotransmitters7/26/2014John R. Cross
  Q: I was very grateful to find you previous answer about acupressure to stimulate dopamine production . ...
  A: I am pleased you are feeling better in yourself even though the dopamine and adrenaline levels are ...
albumin level low5/28/2014John R. Cross
  Q: is there any point whereby we can increase the albumin level in the body
  A: There is no specific acupoint to increase albumin levels that I know of in the literature and I have ...
high BP and resting HR after AF ablation2/22/2014John R. Cross
  Q: ( which seems to have been successful) and immediately afterwards my BP went from around 110/60 to ...
  A: good of you to contact me and to seek advice. I have found from personal experience (having had an ...
Sleep12/5/2013John R. Cross
  Q: Cross, I am trying to explore options that can help me sleep deeply. I did not know if maybe you ...
  A: I cannot give you advice regards your specific dilemma, but can offer some self help for insomnia - ...
hamstring injury10/8/2013John R. Cross
  Q: I ran 30 minutes before I did hamstring stretch(the stretch posture is standing with both feet, then ...
  A: The hamstring group of muscles are linked to the Large Intestine meridian (in Applied Kinesiology) ...
Acupressure, meridians10/7/2013John R. Cross
  Q: Dr. Cross, As you are a preeminent expert in reflexology / acupressure, I would appreciate your ...
  A: Great question! There are scores of anomalies in acupuncture, acupressure and reflexology. That's ...
Your book 'Healing with the Chakra Energy System'.9/29/2013John R. Cross
  Q: Dr. Cross, I have your book 'Healing with the Chakra Energy System'. In one of your communications ...
  A: Most of this stuff is my own work but is based upon traditional reflextherapy/reflexology. My book ...
Lower back and leg issue9/26/2013John R. Cross
  Q: Dr Cross, Would appreciate your advice. Couple of months ago I started having pain in the lower ...
  A: It sounds very much like sciatica to me. This may be caused by a 'trapped nerve' in the lower lumbar ...
Allergies9/23/2013John R. Cross
  Q: I have a question on allergies. I live in California where pollen count is high at times and I have ...
  A: Sorry to hear you suffer from hay fever. The answer to your question could fill a book - but simply ...
Referred Pain4/15/2013John R. Cross
  Q: Dr. Cross, Would appreciate your advice. In your book "Healing with the Chakra Energy System", you ...
  A: In this instance, by 'referred pain', I meant the 'orthodox' meaning of the word - namely pain felt ...
Acupressure points on foot1/22/2013John R. Cross
  Q:  Cross, Can you please guide me regarding the acupressure point on dorsal surface of the foot. The ...
  A: I don't know what you mean and you didn't answer my question. There are many acupressure points near ...
Sagging cheeks and neck11/14/2012John R. Cross
  Q: I am 50 years old. Could you share please if there is an effective non-invasive treatment for ...
  A: It is not one that I've met before re. someone wanting acupressure to help. Could you let me know if ...
Acupressure for elevated pulse rate6/19/2012John R. Cross
  Q: Dr. Cross, Would you please recommend acupressure approach for somewhat elevated pulse rate? I ...
  A: Can you let me know why you have a raised pulse rate? It could be a natural phenomena or it could be ...
Eye puffiness5/21/2012John R. Cross
  Q: Dr. Cross: I read your response, dated 11/3/2009, regarding acupressure points for puffy eyes, or ...
  A: You can give it a try but if there isn't any improvement after about 3 months, it could be that ...
Acupressure and Reflexology5/15/2012John R. Cross
  Q: Dr. Cross, This question is only marginally connected to my recent questions on eye health, and I ...
  A: Acupressure and reflexology philosophies come from different roots and cultures several centuries ...
Book for the lay person5/13/2012John R. Cross
  Q: Dr. Cross: Which books (yours or those of other authors) would you recommend for the lay person ...
  A: Up to now I have written for the medical professional but my next booklet is to be aimed at the lay ...
Eye condtions5/10/2012John R. Cross
  Q: Dr Cross. I would appreciate your comment. It so happened that some time ago I was diagnosed with ...
  A: Sorry for late reply but I've been away. I think there is a common protocol for both the conditions. ...
Your book "Healing with the Chakra Energy System"3/21/2012John R. Cross
  Q: Dr. Cross, I have been using your great book "Healing with the Chakra Energy System" for ...
  A: There are two great self help procedures that I would advise you to try - one is about minor chakras ...
Read your book2/15/2012John R. Cross
  Q: Dr Cross, Have read your book "Healing with the Chakra Energy System". Great book, very ...
  A: Referred pain can be quite complicated in that it is multi-factorial. Referred pain can occur due to ...
acupressure for eyes11/10/2011John R. Cross
  Q: John Could you please guide if weak eyesight can be cured by acupressure. My 7 year old daughter ...
  A: Yes, it is possible to help your daughter's weak eyesight with acupressure. Do you know the cause - ...
Positioning of fingers in Leg length differential10/21/2011John R. Cross
  Q: Cross, In your book on acupressure you have specified treatments for balancing limb length ...
  A: I don't understand what you mean by "middle finger of women stimulates and index finger sedates". I ...
Stretch reflexes on the skull9/15/2011John R. Cross
  Q: In your book on Acupressure for musculo skeletal conditions you have written about stretch reflexes ...
  A: The stretch reflexes on the skull have been 'around' for quite some time. They were originally ...
Reading your book "Healing with the Chakra Energy System - Would appreciate comment.6/20/2011John R. Cross
  Q: Dr. Cross, I have been reading your great book "Healing with the Chakra Energy System". (I am a big ...
  A: WOW - this is a BIG question to answer. Books have been written trying to explain these things. ...
Your book "Healing with the Chakra Energy System"5/19/2011John R. Cross
  Q: Dr. Cross, I am the person whom you were kind enough to advise recently on using acupressure and ...
  A: Esoteric medicine is not an exact science and each person has a different slant on traditional ...
Your book “Healing with the Chakra Energy System”5/9/2011John R. Cross
  Q: Dr. Cross, Some time ago you were kind enough to give me a recommendation on dealing with an ...
  A: I think you have done extremely well!! You should carry on with the formula that you've been doing ...
ADD4/24/2011John R. Cross
  Q: he is impulsive n inattentive to some extent.he has improved greatly after he had a few sessions ...
  A: Was there any birth trauma?? Or did he have any accident when very young that could have given him ...
acupressure for ADD/low dopamine?3/3/2011John R. Cross
  Q: I have struggled with feeling bad for some time - chronic tiredness, spaciness, nervousness, ...
  A: Sorry to hear you are struggling. The main acupoint for improving dopamine (and many other brain ...
teeth1/24/2011John R. Cross
  Q: how can acupressure help with teeth problems: loose teeth? caries? receiving gums? I haven't noticed ...
  A: Many thanks for the question. Caring for teeth isn't one I often get asked about. Prevention of the ...
Advice on acupressure approach10/23/2010John R. Cross
  Q: Dr Cross. Would you be so kind as to recommend a general acupressure approach to swelling and ...
  A: This is not an easy one to answer as it requires a general reply due to the fact that I, obviously, ...
Your book "Acupressure: clinical applications in musculo-skeletal conditions"10/11/2010John R. Cross
  Q: Dr Cross, In your book "Acupressure: clinical applications in musculo-skeletal conditions" you ...
  A: I'm not too sure what you mean. Applied Kinesiolgy and its 'lay' version of 'Touch For Health' are ...
Tension in my head : Please advise9/20/2010John R. Cross
  Q: Many thanks for taking my question. I experience tension, and it seems to be in two places at once; ...
  A: Sorry you are suffering. Headaches that you are describing may be caused by problems with the lower ...
not feeling any better yet......?7/22/2010John R. Cross
  Q: Me again - I have been doing the acupressure for adrenal glands (B23, B47, K27, K3, Con2) for nearly ...
  A: Sorry to hear that this formula of points doesn't appear to be working. Before I suggest another set ...

Page:    1  |  2   |  Next       All

Acupressure

John R. Cross

Top Expert on this page