Acupressure/albumin level low

Question
is there any point whereby we can increase the albumin level in the body

Answer
Hello Arvind,

Thanks for the question. There is no specific acupoint to increase albumin levels that I know of in the literature and I have little personal expertise in this field. I would imagine the most effective way would be to tonify KI 3 which is both the Earth and Source point of the kidneys. In other words it effects the kidneys directly. It is situated just behind the internal ankle bone (medial malleolus). Try doing dome gentle massage on this point (both ankles may be treated at the same time) for approximately one minute four to five times a day. See how this goes for about a month and kindly let me know.  Best wishes, John

Acupressure

John R. Cross