Acupressure/Workshops

Question
Hi Dr. Cross,

I am reading your book, Healing with the Chakra Energy system and loving it. Do you have any upcoming workshops where I could study with you?  Thank you.  Lulu Martin, massage therapist, vibrational raindrop specialist, yoga teacher.....

Answer
Hi Lulu,  Good to hear from you and pleased you like the 'blue' book. As I have been organizing workshops for almost 40 years I have decided that other folks can do the organizing and I just come along and give it! I have a couple to teach in the UK in Spring but not much after that so will spend my time (what there is of it) in writing the next book. I'll let you know if there is a suitable workshop in 2015. Best wishes - John

Acupressure

John R. Cross