Acupuncture/pcos - kidney deficiency

Question
Hello Dr. Malone,

i am a thin cyster and want to treat my condition with TCM. Unfortunately, I'm living in Germany where I can't find qualified TCM practitioners. I read that the root cause for PCOS is supposed to be kidney deficiency, but I somehow don't fit into yin or yang deficiency. Can you have both? How can I choose the right herbs? Thanks a lot in advance!

Answer
Hello Nur,

This is a great article on PCOS, http://www.chinesemedicinetimes.com/article.php/124/a_comprehensive_treatment_of

I'd like you to read it and then get back to me with questions.

You can have Kidney Yin and Yang deficiency.

If you'd like me to take a closer look, send an email to rscott.malone@gmail.com
with the heading INTAKE REQUEST and I'll send you an intake form for you to fill out and shoot back. Disregard the fee schedule.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

R Scott Malone LAc

Acupuncture

R. Scott Malone L.Ac.