Acupuncture/scapulo humeral muscular dystrophy

i am 20yrs old and i am suffering this muscular dystrophy since condition is that i have a difficulty in lifting my both the hands and also muscle wasting on both the upper limbs.i hsve taken ayurvedic treatment but still there is no change.i dont know which one is the best treatment.i have known about the stem cell theraphy.but i am not sure about it wheather i will cure or will have any side effects.sir please give a reply about the treatments which i can there any treatment in india.i hope u will give me a kind reply

yours sincerely

Hey Anshad,

Acupuncture can increase the circulation locally to help nourish the muscle and tendons of the body to great effect. There are also great herbs in Chinese medicine that nourish the tendons directly like Sang Ji Sheng and Bei Sha Shen, as well as herbs to increase circulation such as Chuan Xiong and Ru Xiang.

A proper diagnosis will lead to  the proper acupuncture and herbal protocol.

I think you should give it a go, I think you will be pleased with the results.

Be well my friend,

R. Scott Malone LAc

Here is a link that might be of interest to you.  

R. Scott Malone L.Ac.

I can answer questions on Acupuncture and Chinese medicine. I specialize in women's issues, mental-emotional issues and headache.

I have been in practice for 10 years.

I am certified and state liscensed.

Graduated from the T'ai Institute of Oriental Medicine with certificates in acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine.