Acupuncture/thumb and wrist arthritis

Question
I have been x-rayed for wrist and thumb arthritis and am 74 years. I work with an acupuncturist for hip bursitis but less time on hand--I have also had 2 in hand injections in the past 5 months-last in July.
Should I continue with my acupuncturist as I can bend my thumb but it is annoying.

Answer
Comment - I appreciate your advise--would like to avoid surgery but how does one know if too much acupuncture at one time.

Your acupuncturist will know. She/he will tell you if you ask. This is mainly depends her/his experience with you, your body's situation etc etc.  

Acupuncture

Shaobai Wang