Acupuncture/Chinese herbs for fatigue

Question
Hello there. I have been experiencing mental fatigue and brain fog for over 10 years. I have been to psychologists and medical doctors for this condition. They have prescribed me a series of anti depressants that did nothing but make me feel more tired and drugged. I am 55 years old, have mild hypertension, and ringing in my ears. I run, mountain bike, and cycle regularly. Neither sleep or exercise helps my feeling of tiredness and lack of concentration. It is my experience that western medicine can not help me. On the internet I have been looking to try the Chinese herbs Jian Nao Wan or Bu Nao Wan. Do you think that this could help me? Do you have any other recommendations or insight? Thank you for your advice and help. I have bee existing with this condition for a long time.

Answer
Chinese Medicine(CM)including acupuncture treatment bases on the Pattern differentiation. Without seeing you, it is difficult for me to say yes or no about the herbs you mentioned. CM is good for CFS. All you need to do is to find a good, local and Licensed Chinese herbalogist for help. More importantly, you also need to make sure you really have CFS only, nothing else. Otherwise you need to go the related specialists first.

Acupuncture

Shaobai Wang