Acupuncture/abnormal uterine bleeding and infertile

Dear Sir,

I am now 37 and From the past 10 years I've been struggling TTC but still fail. I had an abortion when I was 20s when my pregnancy still two weeks and after that abortion I fail to conceive. My cycle is normal 28 days but after I turn 35, it turns to 26 days cycle. I have very painful PMS every month and currently I was diagnosed with having multiple cysts after I had abnormal bleeding.My Pap smear results also turns out normal. I am now into herbs and would like you to suggest me the best herbs to consume in order to have normal cycle and fertile again.Thank you in advance.

Hello Maria,

I will be able to take a deeper, more thorough look if you fill out an intake.
Send me an email to and I'll send you an intake.
Disregard the price list and your address as this is a free service I offer to questioners.

R Scott Malone

R. Scott Malone L.Ac.

I can answer questions on Acupuncture and Chinese medicine. I specialize in women's issues, mental-emotional issues and headache.

I have been in practice for 10 years.

I am certified and state liscensed.

Graduated from the T'ai Institute of Oriental Medicine with certificates in acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine.