Acura/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
CD Player7/14/2007Bao V.
  Q: I just purchased an 01 integra and the CD player is asking for a code that i dont have. I was told ...
  A: Check your glove compartment to see if there are any white stickers with numbers on them. If theres ...
94 Integra ABS brakes7/7/2007Bao V.
  Q: As the car is slowed slowly to a stop, the brake pedal will "release" itself for a split second and ...
  A: does the brake pedal vibrates when this symptom occur? if you hear a wierd noise, then it is your ...
Acura Integra CD problem6/17/2007Bao V.
  Q: I have a 1999 Acura Integra LS hatchback. The CD player began reading the PEO message (per the ...
  A: First try disconnecting the - NEGATIVE battery cable for 10 seconds reconnect, then enter the 5 ...
Acura and mileage5/29/2007Bao V.
  Q: I am buying a 2002 3.2 tl Acura but it has 148,000 miles on it and i am not sure if it will last ...
  A: 3100 is a great deal for an 02 TL, make sure the transmission shifts smoothly, that seems to be the ...
The RDX?5/7/2007Bao V.
  Q: My wife is interested in several small SUV/crossover-type cars, including the Acura RDX, Nissan ...
  A: Your wife has some good tastes in SUVs, theyre all compact small size SUVs. I like both the RDX and ...
check engine light on5/4/2007Bao V.
  Q: I'm using Acura Legend 1991. It's still running good. Occasionally, the check engine light alarm ...
  A: Most check engine light when its 'ON' indicates that one of your sensor is bad. So to find out what ...
Car stereo Error4/17/2007Bao V.
  Q: I have a 99 Acura CL. The factory(Matsushita) cd player keeps displaying "Err-3." I can't get the ...
  A: first you must have the 5 digit anti-theft code, should be on a plastic card given to you when you ...
1990 Acura Integra rust problem4/10/2007Bao V.
  Q: My ten year old son sat on the rear bumper of my 1990 Integra Sedan the other day, and the whole ...
  A: Iam assuming you're replacing the beam yourself, which is fairly easy, by taking off the rear bumper ...
engine mounts3/27/2007Bao V.
  Q: While having my 2001 TL in for it's state inspection, the mechanic informed me that all of the ...
  A: Broken engine mounts are common for these type of cars. Yes you can drive with it broken, but you ...
acura integra 19901/1/2007Bao V.
  Q: my car won't start when the engine cools down, i can only hear the click of the main relay and the ...
  A: did you replace the starter with the Acura remanufactured ones or from Kragen parts store? Same for ...
Headlights12/16/2006Bao V.
  Q: I have an 99 Acura RL,. The headlights were stolen. I've been trying to replace them but can only ...
  A: Yes if you want to replace the HID (High Intensity Discharge) bulb from the dealer its $100 for one ...
Acura - auto prob - V612/10/2002Jeb S. Orr
  Q: We have a problem with the auto box not going into 4th gear, sometimes it will but then in others it ...
  A: I would recommend that you make a very careful check over the engine bay for any sign of a vacuum ...
1993 Integra12/6/2002Jeb S. Orr
  Q: I have a 1993 Integra 1.8 that loses power on occasion. This is accompanied by the tac needle ...
  A: Don, This sounds like an ignition problem. I would start by replacing the inexpensive parts of the ...
1990 Acura Integra11/2/2002Jeb S. Orr
  Q: If I get in my car and drive a couple of blocks to go to the store, when I get back in the car, it ...
  A: Well, the first question seems to be a result of the main relay. These have been known to cause ...
car/lights7/7/2001Brian Jones
  Q: While changing headlight bulbs on my car i started to wonder about the function of what seems like ...
  A: I honestly do not know what the cup is for, my first thought was to reflect the light to the back of ...
Problems starting 1992 Acura Integra LS (3-door)6/8/2001Brian Jones
  Q: I started my car today, drove about 10 feet and it stalled. When I tried to start it again it ...
  A: I'm not sure what could be wrong. Your fuel filter could have been clogged and unclogged itself. ...
Oil Warning Light5/26/2001Brian Jones
  Q: ..I have a 91 Acura Integra RS (DOHC) 5 spd...the problem is that I just recently bought the car ...
  A: In all honesty, I don't know what could be wrong. I do know that the light is on for a reason, and ...
Car shutting off at odd times.5/1/2001Brian Jones
  Q: my question is this. I have a 92 Acura Integra, and it sometimes shuts off at red lights or in the ...
  A: Gosh Allen, I am not sure which corner yellow light your talking about? A light on the dash board ...
Acura TL4/18/2001Brian Jones
  Q: I would like to know your opinion on the Acura TL 1999 (American model), and where is it built? ...
  A: I love the 1999 TL. I think it's a great car, and personally, I would not mind owning one. I am ...
Premium Gas3/25/2001Brian Jones
  Q: I am thinking of buying a acura tl or cl .If I do will i have to use premium gas and if i don't what ...
  A: Yes, I believe they do ask for Premium gas. You don't have to use it, but there will be a ...
Acura 3.2 TL3/1/2001Brian Jones
  Q: We just bought a 2001 Acura 3.2 TL. I am only 5ft 9 inches but I find head is almost touching the ...
  A: Well, I could not honestly tell you if other people faced this problem. I have one friend that owns ...
Cars` powers11/14/2000Brian Jones
  Q: I need to know the websites that tell me the cars` powers. For example, I am going to buy a 1992 ...
  A: I apologize, but I don't know any websites you could go far that exact information. I would try Car ...
ACURA HEADLIGHTS10/19/2000Brian Jones
  Q: Even though i see your expertise is not exactly what i have..ill give it a shot anyway....just ...
  A: Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. My computer has been down, and I just got it fixed. ...
engine detailing9/14/2000Brian Jones
  Q: how does the dealer clean/detail the engine? they look like wet and shining.
  A: Well, to be quite honest, I don't know how a dealer does it. I have used a solution that my dad ...
Accura7/31/2000Brian Jones
  Q: Brian-I`m thinking about purchaseing an Accura but I don`t know anyone who has one that I can talk ...
  A: Wow, a lot of questions here. Well, I am not real knowledgeable about the entire Acura line up. ...
Windshield crack4/17/2000Brian Jones
  Q: A rock from a loaded semi-truck hit my windshield and cracked it. I wrote down all the information ...
  A: Mark: I'm sorry this is probably out of my line of knowledge. I am not really sure how to tell you ...

Page:    1 

Acura