Addiction to Alcohol/My ex-husband/boyfriend

joy philip wrote at 2013-07-04 14:30:44

THE GREAT POWERFUL SPELL CASTER THAT

BRING BACK MY EX BOYFRIEND.

I just want to say thank you prophet ahmed for all you have done for me.

He is back now. That very powerful spell caster STOP THE DIVORCE – and get my ex boyfriend back.

My name is Joy Philip, from Canada. I never believed in love

spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went for a business summit

last month (may). I meant a man who's name is PROPHET  AHMED

he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone,

lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or

luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to

marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because our

relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was

against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster,i

told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At

first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try.And

in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend(now husband) called me by

himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his

mother and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I

didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my

boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now

and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and

our lives became much better.in case you are in any situation you can contact

prophet ahmed at his email solutiontemple39@gmail.com or his personal cell +2347053375151

Thank you for all your help prophet.

joy philip wrote at 2013-07-31 07:56:05

THE GREAT POWERFUL SPELL CASTER THAT

BRING BACK MY EX BOYFRIEND.

early this year. I meant a man who's name is PROPHET  AHMED

prophet ahmed at his email solutiontemple399@gmail.com or his personal cell +2347053375151

Thank you for all your help prophet i promise to share this Testimony to every body in the world wide.  

Carol wrote at 2013-08-02 01:22:38
RESTORED YOUR RELATIONSHIP BACK BY DR LOVE

my boy friend James broke up with me just because his Mother didn't accept my ethnic group ,  she believe we are totally  difference in believing , we tried worked things out to let his mother to understand that there is love between us and we don't mind about ethnic group, last month my boy friend finally make up his mind and gave me a call early in the morning said he gave up on me that we have to broke up our relationship and told me to move on with my life, i went through pain and depress till a friend of mine introduce Dr Love spell Caster  ( drlovespellcastersolution@yahoo. com) Tel:2348038096203 to me that him will help me restored my relationship problem with my boy friend back to normal relationship and my boy friend James will come back to me and his Mother would accept as his wife , then i dont believe it will work but i told DR LOVE my relationship problem . he promise to help me restored my relationship back between 48hrs , so now i have my boy friend back to me between 48hrs he engaged me and we choose a date for our marriage and his mother accept me and she like me very much now ,Thanks you so much Dr Love .

Warm Regards

Carol  

rikardo wrote at 2013-08-16 10:04:50
Dear friends, i had a problem with my girl friend 2year ago, which lead to our broke up. when she broke up with me, i was not my self again, i fill so empty inside me. until a friend of my Walt pen told me about a spell caster who helped him in the same problem too. i email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. before i knew what was happening my girl friend gave me a call and told me that she was coming back to me and was so joyous to have her back to me. we have two kids together and we are happy with our selves. thanks to greatoracletemplesolution@live.com  for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work the great spell caster.

rose wrote at 2013-08-17 18:49:35
My name is rose williams

first i most say a big thank you to helen den for the posting she say so much good things about Dr Odumdu that is how i found his email address. i saw a spell caster email address landofsolution@gmail.com

on the internet when i was looking for help on how i will

get my ex back. When i contacted him he agreed to help me

and he cast all the spell for me after i gave him all the

required stuff he ask for. to my greatest surprise my ex

girlfriend back to me within 2days. With this i want to

say a big thanks to him for taking his time to attend to me him is a great men if you ever need his help you can contact his email landofsolution@gmail.com or you can also reach him on his cell phone +2347053319835

Travis wrote at 2013-08-19 21:21:12
A powerful spell caster called Dr kwale of Kwalwtemple@gmail.com brought me my girlfriend back to me. I have been single for the past 2months after my girlfriend broke up with me and i was really desperate to get her back because she is the only woman i ever loved, During my search at the net  i came across this spell caster profile called Dr Kwale of Kwaletemple@gmail.com how he has reunite broken relationship within the period of 48hours, so i contacted him to bring her back to me, as i speak now my ex came back to me after he cast the spell for me within 48hours. This was how i got my lover back to my arms without delay. all thanks to Dr Kwale for the help he render to me i am really grateful.

Travis, United State

Constance wrote at 2013-08-24 13:10:27
My Name is Constance I want to give thanks to a great man who has brought back my ex love and happiness to my life. dr jujulovespellcaster is really a great SPELL CASTER after my lover left me for 4years,i was so frustrated i almost killed myself until i came in contact with Dr Jujulovespellcaster who told me that my ex will be back to me within 48Hours.At first i taught Dr Jujulovespellcaster was a scam until the second day when my lover called me on phone and started begging me that he was sorry that i should forgive him and he bought me a New C.R.V and a gold necklace i was so happy and really believed that Drlovemagic is really a great spell caster and not a scam like other fake spell caster who are online to add pain to your pain,Please people that need help i will love you people to contact Dr Jujulovespellcaster because i can swear with my life that Dr Jujulovespellcaster is a man to trust.You can contact him on his private mail you can tell him any help you need from him and i am assuring you that he will help you out Contact Details of the Spell Caster drjujulovespellcaster@yahoo.com +2347066207498

Name: Constance Country:Australia

ANANYMOUS wrote at 2013-08-28 20:45:57
I WANT TO QUICKLY USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK THE MOST POWERFUL SPELL CASTER WHO CAST A SPELL FOR ME TO GET MY LOVER BACK. MY LOVER LEFT ME AND RUN AFTER ANOTHER GIRL, HE CLAIMED HE WAS NO LONGER FEELING OUR RELATIONSHIP. HE BLOCKED ME OFF HIS PHONE AND MAIL. I TRIED ALL I COULD TO GET HIM BACK, BUT TO NO AVAIL. 3 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTERS DECEIVED ME AND GO AWAY WITH MY MONEY AND DID NOTHING FOR ME. A FRIEND WHOM DR KABAKA HAS HELPED BEFORE GAVE ME HIS CONTACT AND ASSURE MY OF POSITIVE RESULT. I WAS ACTUALLY CONFUSED AND SCARED BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO LOOSE ANY MORE MONEY. SHE ENCOURAGE ME TO GIVE A TRY, I DECIDED TO GIVE MY LAST TRY, TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, DR KABAKA CAST A SPELL FOR ME AND MY LOVER CONTACTED ME IN LESS THAN 48HOURS AND HE ACTUALLY CAME BACK LOOKING FOR ME. HE PROPOSED MARRIAGE TO ME AND NOW WE ARE GETTING MARRIED IN 3WEEKS TIME. THANKS TO YOU DR KABAKA, I WILL FOR EVER REMAIN GRATEFUL TO YOU. I ADVICE ANY ONE SEEKING FOR A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER NOT TO WASTE ANY MONEY OR TIME WITH FAKE SPELL CASTERS, JUST GO STRAIGHT TO DR KABAKA NOW, HIS CONTACT EMAIL IS kabakaspell@gmail.com OR HIS PHONE NUMBER +2348169750752, I AM 100% SURE HE WILL HELP YOU TOO. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU SIR, YOU ARE REALLY AS GREAT AS MY FRIEND TOLD ME.

Avan Mac Henry wrote at 2013-08-31 16:10:07
You all should know, i didn't just write this article for writing sake or to play with anybody trust this is the candid true and the true only.I know how it feel when you are in love with someone and they really don't realize that you love them rather they just take you as a friend they really love.I was locked in this world for 10 year with the girl i fell in love with in senior high i watch her very of 10 year data other guys that where not me.Every one knew that i loved her, but she claimed we where just good friends and then i just started living a lie and told myself that we were just friend.I was madly in love with her, i never got to tell her this until now after i got help from mutton a spell caster.I always thought telling her will kill the only thing i had with her that is her friendship i was not going to loss that and have nothing at all.I watch her get married and to a man she never really loved and watch her live a very unhappy life i could tell that she was unhappy but she never let it out she knew how to cover her unhappiness.I finally got to let her know how i feel about her  which was a waste of time though after a long while of persistence and convincing her how much i love her, i guess she finally realize that she was always in love with me and feel the same way too.But there was a but. Cos she take promises very serious, she told me we can never be together cos she had made a promise to her husband to be faithful and to love him in goods or bad times.I was so frustrated i have never loved anyone as much as i was in loved  her but she was just to scared to break her marriage vow.I know she deserved more than what he was giving her she deserved to be happy, she deserve a man who was going to love her right.I knew i could make her happy and that is why i asked for help from  mutton a spell caster.He made me make sure i really want to do it.My mind was already made up then, there was nothing that was going make me back down.The materials needed for the spell was my only problem.It was impossible to get them here in Australia and he refuse to help me like he said most people think he want to reep them off their cash i pasted through hell and got nothing and wasted a lot of money but some how, some way, he decided to help me maybe to show and let me know how trust worthy he can be.He helped me and got them for me and was not even expensive.Take it from me if you are contact him, ask him to get the material for you.You can trust him to send down the cash to purchase he material.Like he said, he casted a direct spell and made it effective.The spell really worked cos she left her jerk husband for me .I regret not my action one day cos he didn't even give a damn if she left or not he willfully let her go cos he thought it was good for them both.mutton can really help you he one spell caster that really cares about people happiness.It up to you to contact him with this email adress i used godofosunx@rocketmail.com

Ian Blake wrote at 2013-09-03 19:26:28
   Reading Eva-Yolanda article about a spell caster namely Mutton Osun was, i will say the best that ever happen to me this year based on the fact that i had a lot problem that i was trying to over come.I had problems at home which affected my work greatly. I was now always in a cross fire with my boss.I really don't want to tell story here so i guess i would just go strange to the point on what i have to say.My wife wanted out of our marriage for no just reason.We were married for four year and i think we were happy though we had no kids, it was her idea not to have any cos she wasn't ready to be a mom yet and i was okay with it i mean i didn't like the idea but i went along with it just to please her.It was always like that i mean she always get what she wants.All i wanted was to see her happy i could never do anything that will make her so unhappy.This was all i did wrong that is make her have it her way all the time. I mean that was the reason she gave during our therapy session.She wanted out of the marriage cos i was to  nice. From what she said, i was the kind of man ever woman will die for but she wanted a real man to enforce his will no her meaning was i was to week a man for her.And that was the least of therapy session we had cos like she said we where wasting our life together and no amount of therapy was going to get us back together.I was a total mess thinking of how i was being dumped based on how much i loved my wife and how good i treated her,I really didn't know if she was ungrateful or just confused about what she wanted that is mid-life crisis but the bottom line is that she left me and who knows maybe for another man.I was still in love with her, she was the love of my life and i still wanted her to come back that was when i saw Eva-Yolanda article on Mutton Osun.When i contacted him he made me known that i will have to go through all the spell casting process.Like he said most people are too scared cos of trust issues.I had trust issues, but getting my wife back was my ulterior motive and from my experience with Muton Osun i can tell you he is 100% truthful and honest with his customer.I was asked to get some material to prepare the spell and after which he sent me a package contain the spell and the rest just happen the way it was suppose to happen i got my wife back and she was my wife back again i mean she was not that woman who wanted a hard man she was woman i fell in love with who loved me cos i am me.If you want help or fell he can help contact  him with his email address godsofosunx@rocketmail.com  

mabel wrote at 2013-09-11 07:42:03
My name is Mabel from London my happiness today is because of what Dr Abu Fatima did for me he cure my HIV in less than a month with he spell caster. am so happy because he make me lively again in my life i thought it was the end of my life little did i know that he is there for me. please i tell the hole world that he is the real Dr i have meant. i have be scam many time until i meant Dr Abu, he make me smile, heel my disease, bring back my family that have regretted me... he is God sent to help people all over world. in case you need his help contact him on email address abufatima77powerspellcaster@gmail.com .  

mabel wrote at 2013-09-11 07:43:32

Sandberg Noris wrote at 2013-09-27 09:16:12
 For a very long time before i became aware of  my wife infidelity, i was lost in our relationship.I always felt like there was something missing in our relationship.The love she felt for me was almost never here.We grown further apart from each other or rather she grown apart from me giving excuses with work and all other things but deep down i knew something was wrong  only that i thought the problem was from my side. I thought that i was killing our marriage somehow but really i didn't know what i did or ever did wrong  to place our marriage on the edge of a knife.I remember suggesting we book yourself for marriage counselling.It was suppose to let us understand the reason why our marriage was failing and why her love was drowning.She was so good at lying that she made me feel like i wasn't being a good husband.She made sure all the problem was going from my angle but really she was the cheating one among us.She was so good at covering her tracks that there was little or no room to make me think she was cheating on me.After three years of being a superhuman all her covers were blown an the entire thing was out or  would say i was a fool for three years cos from the way it happened i feel she decided to let everything come out that she was cheating on me with an Italian painter .Cos even when i knew and was furious and asked for a divorces she didn't even care all she said was i should speak to her lawyer about it and that was all i ever heard from and about her it was like she left the country with the guy i  really didn't know anything about this guy i only knew he was a painter that was all she disclosed i didn't even get a name or any sort of information and when she left our house it was all i saw of her.Even when processing the divorce my heart and soul was craving for the wife i loved with all my heart.Tried all i could to make myself believe it was over on the grounds that she lied cheated and was not even sorry for anything but heaven knew that i wanted her back badly.I believe that was what made me even thing of searching on the internet on how to mend a broken marriage.I was so clear that i needed her back that my miserable life was so incomplete without her .I got lucky my search on the internet on how to mend a broken relationship which ended up helping me.I kinda was referred to a spell caster named MUTTON OSUN as they wrote his is quite good with this work using spell to get back exes and from my experience he is really good at it.Ok may some people may Thing i am just spamming but that is something i can never do cos it will be going against my morals as a human though there are a lot of lying spell caster but MUTTON  OSUN  isn't one of them that i know cos he help me get my wife back he restored the love we shared together at the beginning of our marriage.Moreover article about him is all over the internet and they are all positive reviews.I only needed four items for the spell and all other little thing i had to do but trust me all he did worked all those little thing are just the finally process to make the spell effective.Every penny i spent on those item were worth it it was not a waste of cash cos he fufilled his promise to help get my wife back.If you may like to contact him for him use this email address: godsofosunx@rocketmail.com

Micheal oilver wrote at 2013-10-04 00:21:11
My Husband of 6 years left me with our three kids and a divorce letter, no note, no text, no explanation from him and follows another woman. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I was in pieces. I contacted Dr. Lidya, as soon as I finished contacting him via his email; I knew this was a Man I could totally rely on and trust. And within a few minutes of talking to him I felt much better, he is so calming, I listened to his advice and he began work for me and it worked within 48 hours and I can't thank him enough. Now my husband is back to me and we solved our issues. We are even happier than before.

After been scam by lot of spell caster's promising me false hope not knowing all they really wanted was my money... I would just like to say that Dr.Lidya really does do miracles. I would recommend him to any-one who needs help, and I will use Dr.Lidya again for further work in the future. You can contact him on lidylovespell@gmail.com

cunegonde amedee wrote at 2013-10-24 01:01:06
As much as i would like to advice and give my testimony, typing a long text wouldn't help me tell the truth better so i would just be strange forward in what i have to say.First love spell are real second if you are to contact any spellcaster be very careful so as not to contact the wrong one as at now the only one i would recommend is Mutton Osun.He helped me with my relationship problem and some other thing i needed to be fixed can really give details here. At a time it was had to trust him cos he kept asking for material i had to pay foras wrong as i was, i thought he was reaping me off my money.Just when i thought to say no more he finished what i had asked him to do for me. I felt humiliated for not trusting him.From me i can say he is real and if you ever contact me have no fear you're safe with him cos he can fix he  longest broken relationship you can see other testimony online if you are skeptical about mine.His contact email godsofosunx@rocketmail. com

Barbora Mátyás wrote at 2013-11-15 12:35:32
     My whole life i ve never had a stable relationship all men come get want they and go.As a matter of fact i saw myself as tool for all men.I don't no its like i was just not loveable no matter how i give my all to them they end up living me with nothing but a broken heart.All these bad relationship i had experienced led to a psyhcological breake down thank my star that i got through that.Finding a man was never hard for me they just all wanted sex with me and once they get it, they all live but for the first time i found one that was willing to stay.I had never felt whole in my entire life but with him i kept floating  in the sky.Yes  he was married and unhappy  he only married his wife cos they had a child together.One thing was for sure, as he made me whole i also did to him.We where in love as much as i cud tell he was willing to divorce his wife to be with me but she wudn't let go like she owned his life and wanted him to me miserable 4 life.I don't no but something made her too dengerous for him to get out of the marriage.For the first time in my life i found a man that was not willing to go anyway he was willing to fight for our love ven if it kills him.2 year passed and she wouldn't let go so i just felt i should do somthing about it.I seeked advice and help if they could i even checked the internet for solution which endded up being a waste of time.However, i saw articles or rather  comments of a lot of persons who used spell casting to fix their relationship and some it get those who they loved to see how much they loved them.And they all kept referring to a paticular spell caster mutton osun.At first i just ingnored it but my lover came across those article also.After we talked about it we desided to contact him and asked if he cud in any way help us.He just and only asked us to provide some really weird materials that just thinking if it made me scared not like they were harmful its just that i was not used to this things.We ie me and my lover desided that we sould asked him to get them with what we sent to him ie, money.We asked him to cast a spell to make ,y lover wife set him free and he did as we asked and it walked i know cos 12 hours before he said he has completed the spell, she was still very much not going to sign any divorce papper but after thecompletation of the spell all we did was give her the papper and without a fight he signed it.I know its hard to belief only the people close to us know how true this is.lets just say you want to contact use this email address godsofosunx@rockemail.com

Ben wrote at 2013-11-16 11:26:30
My Name is sharron am from london..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contacted this woman called .priest grace.He is really powerful..My wife divorced me with no reason for almost 5 years and i tried all i could to have her back because i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 4 years with four kids and she woke up one morning and she told me she's going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her properties from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 5years.So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution.so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she's with a man and that man is the reason why she left me.The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this.he told me i will see a positive result within 24 hour..24 hour later after the spell has been casted,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant again ..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kids..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever be thankful to her..he has helped many friends too with similar problem and they are happy and thankful to her..This woman is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out.

1. Get your scam money back

2. Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time

3. Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc.

4. Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.

5. Read all your problems before you even mention them to him

6. Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away

7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution

8. Eliminate in family fights

9. Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities

10. Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart

11. I destroy and can send back the Nikolos if requested

12. heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation

13. Get you marriage to the lover of your choice

14. Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage

15. Ensure success in work and business

16. Mental illness & bewitched

17. Can?t sleep at night or walking at night

18. Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you.

19. Bring supernatural luck into

20. Pregnancy spell to conceive a baby

you can reach him here....(spellchambers.zizi@gmail.com)

marry wrote at 2013-12-16 11:46:58
Am so grateful to Dr ikoko for what he has done for me,At first i was thing he was a scam and also thinking if i was doing the right,But when i decided to contact him i told him my problem he laughed and told me that everything will be okay within 48hours,So i decided to give it a try in which i contacted him he told me that i should remove all taught from my mind and be happy,Really on the second day i just got a cal from someone.The person was weeping then i decided to ask who was i speaking to then he called his name Richard i was shocked i asked him what happened he said he is really sorry for what he has done to me for the past 3years for leaving me alone.That i should please forgive him that he will make it up with me.So then i said let him come over which he did as he was coming he got me a new car and also said i should have access to his account top prove to me that he will never leave me for anything now we are bought together and we are going to celebrate this Xmas in any country of my choice,Which we are preparing for.Now we are together and he cant do without me friends am so happy to Dr ikoko for bringing back happiness to my life.i swear with my life Dr ikoko his a man to trust you can contact him on his private mail ikokotemple@gmail.com

Jennifer Wayne wrote at 2014-01-04 16:05:57

My name is  Jennifer Wayne from uk. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.OYINBO he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com  

Mateja Leon wrote at 2014-01-31 11:04:20
This is the story of my life that i am still pondering upon even as i write this article, if to tell the world.I have been asking myself if i should let the world know about this or maybe i should just keep it to myself cos most people might think am crazy.All the same am telling my story.I live in Bordeaux, France with my husband and four kids and we have a happy family.It wasn't always just like that.Before my husband, i have been married to five different men.Yeah five, all five marriages failed after six months not cos we had problems or the relationships was on the rock they just come and go without good reason.It was the worst time of my live.I had a feeling there was something about me that wasn't just appealing in the site of all the men that claimed to love to death.The entire puzzle of my life just seem to fall into place when i met my present husband i fall hard in love with him like he also did.It was all in his eye that he loved me with all he's got.Yeah we got married but just after the first six  months as always he just wanted out as every other man that i was married to.I never really wanted to let go of any of my ex husband i was willing to fight for it marriage but they bluntly weren't ready for that.But this, i just got tired of same old same old thing just wanted a steady marriage with the love of my life.I tried marriage counseling with him which is suppose to me the best way to resolving marital problem  but he was like its been tattooed in his mind that he wanted out of our marriage.I Honestly don't know how and when i contacted a spell caster to help me.His name was Mutton i think he was of great help cos i honest remember that i think he helped me save my marriage.I say i think cos its being one year and six months exactly since he cast a spell to make my husband stay till dead do us part and my husband is still with me now and we are happy and in love just like how we were for the first six months.I will be fully convinced if we get to celebrity our 50th year anniversary.I don't want any body to see this article like it was meant to make you contact him.I am just sharing my experience on how Mutton helped me restore my marriage with spell casting and i should tell you he does not charge for his services all you are to do is to provide materials he will be needing for the spell casting.If you feel he can help you solve any of your problem contact him here godsofosunx@rocketmail.com this was what i used to contact him good luck.

vivian wrote at 2014-02-15 23:40:34
I'm a married woman living happily with two kids and a lovely husband.But wasn't always a bed full of roses for me.I was once married to a man before meeting my present husband.I was compelled to marry my ex husband because my family wanted me to marry a high society man like my dad claimed to be.I never loved him but maybe he did love me but forcing it on someone only pushes the person further away.The love of my life was separated from me because my parents said they were just ordinary in order word he had no money and power.I was always in contact with the love of life but having a relationship with him wasn't possible because i was married but the more i went further from the love of my life the greater the love i felt from him.when my husband discovered that i was still keeping in touch with the love of my life he did a lot of things that i can not start talking about.I asked for a divorce and he refused because of the situation that was at hand.After a long while of misery and torments i found a spell caster named Dr Alakija online through some comment on how i got my husband out of my life.I contacted the spell caster and told him my problems.He gave me a list of materials to buy which i later sent to him in order for him to make the spell.Since then my life has turned around and all my problems has been solved.So if you have that same problem or a similar one you can contact him via email at alakija.irokosolutionhome@gmaill.com  Good luck as you do so. Vivian U.K

Emily Myers wrote at 2014-02-24 00:21:00
Thank You very much Dr. Love Shrine, your powerful love spell really worked very fast and effective. I was a very lonely person, and everybody I met somehow rejected me. After several days, i met a very special person named Duncan, that has same interests as i do, who cares about me, and more importantly, really loves me for who i am. All thanks to you Dr. Love Shrine, you have changed my life totally for the best. Contact him immediately by email:

drloveshrine@gmail.com

George Miller wrote at 2014-03-02 01:35:08
My wife has accused me of a lot of things in our years of marriage some of those accusation were true and i admitted to doing them but am to much in love with her to give her an s.t.d. She was down to end our marriage cos she believed i gave an s.t.d. She had a good reason to believe that cos of late i haven't been the best husband. Thank God that s@@t was clarified in the Trisha show that i was not responsible for the s.t.d. She was in love with me as i was in love with her. Yes  i will admit to the fact that i f$$ked up so many times but we always got around our problem i don't mean avoid it i mean we fixed our problem like real adults but my stepson always thought i was not good enough for his mother. We never really got along. I agreed to do the Trisha show thinking maybe it will help fix our marriage but it made it even worse. After the show she was more down to live me. She asked that i move out of the house filled for a divorce and all. I could not let her go just like that.I got desperate and i panicking so i used a spell to get her back i know most people don't believe and you may call me crazy but it worked for me. I found a comment on internet about this spell caster Metodo Ell. The comment said he doesn't do spell for those who are not meant to be together. All i needed for the spell were materials to get the spell done. I could not get them so i paid him to get them for me since he is the expect in this stuff. As far as i can tell that s$$t  worked cos all my marriage problem just fall off my shoulder and my stepson is cool with me now. If you want to get him to cast a spell for you contact him here with this email address metodoacamufortress@yahoo. com he could also do a direct spell maybe it meant cost a little more than mine i don't know him only can tell you that.

TYLER wrote at 2014-03-03 21:49:44
Hello,

I just confirm a real spell caster lately. And all the stories and testimonies about this great man called Dr.Zabaza are true. I read testimonies about him on the internet and i contacted him through his help i was able to get my husband back who left me and our 2 years old daughter. Dr.Zabaza did a spell for me and my run away husband came back home within 48 hours to stay and remain with his family. Dr.Zabaza is the most genuine spell caster ever, run to him now via his email zabaza.logan@yahoo.com or his phone number +2348182620374

SARAH wrote at 2014-03-04 01:34:55
SARAH from NEW YORK

I have searched the web looking for a real spell caster giving me empty promises and scamming me for my money not until i came across DR.LOVESPELL that just sent me a candle to burn and told me that my ex lover that left me before the new year 23 DEC. 2013 for another woman that he will come begging and will ask my hand in marriage on valentine's day.Truly he came this is the happiest day of my life i never knew this day will come thank you DR.LOVESPELL for making my dreams come true.I just want the world to know how powerful you spell works.so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact him (lovespellpower@hotmail.com)tel.+37067060228

SARAH wrote at 2014-03-04 01:35:29
SARAH from NEW YORK

mandy divanna wrote at 2014-03-04 05:24:59
How to get your ex back...

THE GREAT Dr UKAKA WHO BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME IN JUST ONE DAY.

My name is Mandy Divanna I live in Canada, and i got married four months ago. My husband and I have been living a very happy and lovely life. So as time went on, I began to notice this strange attitude that he was possessing. He was now going out with other girls, to the extent that he was no longer picking up my calls, and he was not even sleeping in the house anymore. I became confused and didn't know what to do anymore. So i became worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because I have never experienced a thing like this before in my life.

So I decided to visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out. So immediately I went to the internet, where I saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone's ex lover back, "Dr UKAKA" so I contacted him immediately and I explained to him all my problems and he told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done before. And he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me immediately he is through with the spell casting. And also he told me to put all my trust in him, and I really obeyed him. So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when I was about going to work, when i received my husband's call, and he told me that he was coming back home, and he apologized to me, and told me that he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me. And after some hours later, he really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lots of love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were before. contact him now on freedomlovespell@hotmail.com  

Annmarie George wrote at 2014-03-05 11:18:08

my name is Annmarie from CANADA, I want to thank the great EFE for what he did for me he brought happiness back into my life. My boyfriend left me and told me is over I was devastated as I loved him so much I decided to contact a spelI caster and I met a friend who told me of a great doctor and I decided to contact him and he told me in three days my boyfriend will call me and beg me to acept him I thought he was joking in three days everything happened as he said I am so happy now.You can also contact him at; efespelltemple@gmail.com for any kind of help, or call +2348106985072.

DANCY wrote at 2014-03-07 02:56:56

Hello every one, I really want to share my testimony to the hearing of the general republic on this site, December 2013, I saw a post on a particular site shearing testimony on how the great spell caster brought back her ex who name is Nathaniel so I just see it common and i said let me see what will happen because my husband left me my three kids for another woman just like that, i and my husband was married for ten year living happily before i new what was going on, he left me and go for another woman so when i saw the post, i contacted the spell caster on his email and he told me i should not worry that my husband will come back to me in three days after once he finish casting the love spell and to my greatest surprise, i now have my husband back to me again and i want to use the medium to let every body know that this is real and if you are out here having this same problem please contact the great spell caster on his email now because he can do the unexpected. his email is drokoduwalovespelltemple@gmail.com I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK.

Priscilla Elvis wrote at 2014-03-08 17:25:36
Thanks to everybody out there i want to use this opportunity to thank dr uduga for the great thing he has done in my life cos if not dr uduga i would have not be happy right now i and my boyfriend had a little misunderstanding all of a sudden it lead us to a breakup i tried to make him understand me he started insulting me and calling me all sort of names that i should live him alone if i don't live him now he is going to call the security on me to me out i plead and plead to him but he was still say i should go away from him so after everything had happened i was having no option than to live, i went to met my sister in London when i got there my sister were so surprise to see me carrying a big with me, she shouted at me and ask were am i going i said am not going anywhere is just that i and my boyfriend had a little quarrel she said that is be cos you guys had a little misunderstanding that is why he drove you out of the house she said to that i should not worry about anything that dr uduga will take care of everything i should eat and relax my self so after that day she went to her friend called Maureen to collect the great man`s contact so when she came we called him and explain everything to him and said to me is that all i said yes great one he now said i should not worry my self or think of anything again that my problems are solve,that within 48hour your lover will be back in your arms i didn't believe him cos i was scammed before but my sister told me to give a try so i let the great man work for me so it was early the morning the other day i meant a missed call on my phone on checking it could you believe what i saw it was my boyfriend`s number and he called me again so i picked the call and he started begging and asking me to come back home that i should forgive him my brothers, sisters and my friends out there help me to thank this great man dr uduga cos right now i am very very happy with my boyfriend we are now in a new apartment thank you very much dr uduga,dr udga you are wonderful and powerful i will let people no that you are real.......if his contact is needed you can contact him with via email:udugatempleofsolution@gmail.com or cell number +2348153592618

My name is: Priscilla Elvis

i live in UK  

Priscilla Elvis wrote at 2014-03-09 00:52:34

My name is: Priscilla Elvis

i live in UK  

Paul Zummer wrote at 2014-03-10 06:47:15
What can i say, i am shot of words if not for dr uduga i would have not be happy now, he did a wonderful thing for me that i can not keep to my self alone am not that kind of people you will help after the good work they will ran away that why everyday i let people out there know that a powerful great man like you exist, who will ever believe that Rita my girlfriend can still come back to me begging on her kneels after living me in 7months dr uduga did a job for me that make me to believe that there are real powerful spell caster out there but is just patient to have a powerful one like dr uduga i can prove it to anyone who want to contact this great man will not regret it cos dr uduga brought back my lover within 48hours after i have been cheated by those online spell casters that are looking for peoples money but right now i am planing to get married with her am so glad thank you very much dr uduga i really appreciate i pray that you do the same to people who needs help from you.once again thank you my friends out there in any kind of problem you are having try and contact dr uduga and discuss it  with him and see what will happen next, here is the email: udugatempleofsolution@gmail.com or his cell number +2348153592618

my name is: Paul Zummer i live in New york

Alicia wrote at 2014-03-10 22:21:17

My name is Alicia and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful  DR EDDY, a spell caster. in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started nine months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behavior, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 19th of April 21st 4:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which i have built for over five years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, i really went through ***. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet a spell caster i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after a week my husband called me telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily and i still do contact him on this email: eddyspiritualspelltemple@gmail.com

Jerry Mike wrote at 2014-03-11 07:52:50
Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. My name is Jerry Mike from the United States. Getting my wife back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for five years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get her back but it was all in vain and i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem  told me about a great spell caster called Great Ovoko who helped him to solve his problem. I never use to believe in spell casting in my entire life because i never  thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, he did his work and it yielded a positive result and i was able to get my wife back. Even after the spell caster did his work, i discovered that my wife fell so much  in love with me like never before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but he opened up her eyes to see how much i love and needed her, and now i am a happy man again and so i am using this opportunity to tell anyone having the same or similar problem to visit him on  Ovokolovespell@gmail. com  and he will help you because he is so real and trust worthy. Trust him because he is a very powerful spellcaster. Once again thank you Great Ovoko and may your gods always reward you for your good deeds.

James wrote at 2014-03-11 21:16:52

I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;okutemple@hotmail.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL:okutemple@hotmail.com

Williams wrote at 2014-03-12 16:51:49
I have just found the right spell caster who has bring back my happiness by helping me get my ex back after 2years and i must thank my Dr. Mohammed who has play a very vital part of my life making me a great person and the most happiest person today you are a great man who is bless by God with traditional healing spell caster, after Dr. Mohammed has help me get my ex back he also help me recover what i have lost from me i must thank Dr. Mohammed for the life he has restored back for me and my happiness. Now i am doing well in my work happily with my wife, Dr. Mohammed is a very great spell caster you need to know just meet him and your problem will be over.. Email him via: monicaspiritualtemple@gmail.com Name.Williams From Canada

Exodus Walter wrote at 2014-03-18 23:37:05
O MG, i can not believe this, that my girlfriend who left me for 2 years came looking for me and also begging me to forgive her that she will never do anything to hurt me again, i was so surprise and i am very happy now, because what i have been looking for i just got it now Dr uduga am so grateful for the great job you have just done in my life thank you sir and also to my friend Peter for leading me to this great man thanks doctor i will let people out there know about you because you brought back my lover within 48 hours my friends out there if the mans contact is needed here is it via email;udugatempleofsolution@gmail.com or his cell number +2348153592618

my name is Exodus Walter i live in UK London  

Gracious Martins wrote at 2014-03-24 04:49:01
my name is Gracious Martins, i want to share my testimony, of how Dr,Oduduwale the great spell caster helped me out to  bring back my Ex Husband  in 3days after i have tender my problems to him he also helped to gain promotion in the firm i work..he is such a good spell caster that  will check if his spell has work before demanding anything from you..Dr Oduduwale  is such a trustworthy man and i also recommend him to make those sad happy again..am using this medium to once again thank Dr Oduduwale for making me happy again and i know meany are out there who want their Ex back if you have tried and fail here is Dr Oduduwale to make you smile again. Email him on oduduwale@gmail.com or Call +2348159645330.

Dickson Jack wrote at 2014-04-02 06:36:21
Hello people i have something to tell you about this great man that help me to get back my lover which may spell caster can not help me to get but this great man help to get him within 15 hours without no other problem which the other spell casters tell me,this great man is dr ogogodu this man is the type of spell caster you will like to work with,if you have any problem just contact him he will talk to you and i tell you that this great man will help you with your problem because this great man also help me with my penis i was not able to satisfy any woman but this great man help me to stop it and now i can satisfy any woman,my lover is happy with me and she said that i am the hottest boy on earth all thanks to doctor ogogodu for is wonderful help he did for me so you can also email him on ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com or +2348078999655 i am from Italy my name is Dickson Jack you will love to work with him i assure that my friend all over the world (Doctor ogogodu) is great  

Kayla wrote at 2014-04-03 23:21:50
my name is Kayla  

i want to tell you about my past and how blessed i am today. please i understand how it feels to be heartbroken.i have a 5years relationship with my boyfriend not until when he brought me an invitation letter that he was getting married to somebody else because i love him so much and we promise to live our lives together ever since my life have been filled with pains,heart break and i almost took my life because of him.A friend of mine told me how DR.LOVESPELL helped her to get her husband back together after 3year,before i now contacted DR.LOVESPELL(lovespellpower@hotmail.com)call number tel.+2348104004707 is the spell caster who cast a spell in two days my boyfriend and i are back together.i am so happy for what DR.LOVESPELL had done for me and my family too it a miracle for me, life have changed for the best.i don't need to explain it more than this but for you to contact him and your life will change for the best i promise you.

Mrs Rometty wrote at 2014-04-04 13:21:22
My husband broke up with me 5 months ago on the 2ND OF NOVEMBER 2013, and forced me to sign the divorce papers, and i was completely heartbroken. And I could not get back into any shape emotionally. because my heart and hope was completely lost. Because i love him so much I could not think, eat, sleep, or walk without the ache in my heart. And the thoughts in my head were all about him and the pains that i went through while seeing him with another woman taught me lessons. I so wish that I could have changed the clock back and never to have experienced the pains he made me went through. I ThankGod for this astonishing and brilliant spell caster that came to my rescue. Wow! This spell caster has helped me so much. Lord Lugard guaranteed me an urgent 24 hours spell casting, of which i accepted it. Shockingly! this month on the 4TH OF MARCH 2014, my husband called me back with lots of apologies after 24 hours which Lord lugard assured me, and he did everything possible to withdraw the divorce papers which was previously ongoing with the power of this miracle working spell caster. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Lord for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address and Website: http://miracletemplespells.webs.com  Email: miracletemple@live.com. Mrs Sabrina Rometty.  

Mrs Rometty wrote at 2014-04-04 15:13:12

james wrote at 2014-04-05 13:49:27

Anabella Jude wrote at 2014-04-05 17:14:12
I am Anabella Jude by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address kpotikispelltemple@gmail.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Oduduwa. His email: kpotikispelltemple@gmail.com Dr. Oduduwa.And his website on http://kpotikispelltemple.webs.com  

james wrote at 2014-04-06 19:06:20

Clark diana wrote at 2014-04-08 23:55:03

my name is Clark diana and am from USA, I want to use this opportunity to thank my great Doctor ZATO who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man Dr ZATO brought my husband back to me, i had two lovely kids for my husband, about four years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i should not worry about it at all, so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man’s email address. zatolovespell@gmail.com I was doubting if this man was the solution, so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just 48 hours and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully did what this great man asked me to do and for sure after 48 hours i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away, since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy, that’s why i want to say a big thank you to Dr ZATO LOVE SPELL. This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. You can email him at: zatolovespell@gmail.com  

Nameme wrote at 2014-04-09 08:14:10
My name is really not important here cos all i can say is that if you need a spell caster to help you with your problem then the best one is MUTTON OSUN. He is the only reliable spell caster i know.This is not just cos he helped me i mean if you are reading this comment on the internet, you  will definitely see other comment about how he has saved relationship with his spell,helped people win lottery and i read one a man named Sandburg don't know if its his real name said  MUTTON OSUN help with a spell to secure a job and bring back wife who left him.I am composing this comment to pin the fact that MUTTON OSUN has also helped me.After six years of marriage it hard to really understand when your wife is see another man and asking for a divorce just so see can be with him.It so hard for me cos i thought we were doing fine.Maybe i was too blind that i didn't know something was wrong with us or i wasn't giving her the attention she needed.Which ever which way there was something that i knew,she was breaking my heart and i still loved her with my life.I know people may probably say it unlike a man but i lost my virginity to her and sine then there have been no other in my life but her.I gave up everything for her My family, and everything and everyone that wanted us not to be.I could not imagine how she could be so heartless and so unfaithful i mean i gave her my life!.I was ready to let her go i left our house and her new painter boyfriend moved in.They turned my private store room to his art studio and started sharing my bed with my wife.He was practically living my life for me cos everything i had in our house was converted to his.With every day that passed grew mad at the painter cos i was still in love with my wife she is the only family i have left and in my head i thought i just lost her to another man after all the sacrifice i have made to see us together.Before i even thought of spell casting i tried the memory lane method but she was not even willing to talk to me for more than a minute or even have a bit with me it was almost like she was allergic to me after five years of marriage.The thought of another man making love to my wife consumed me i lost focus and was totally confused on what to do.I remember drowning myself with bottles of vodka to kill the pain and try to forget her but i pass out and wake up thinking about her.Just when i thought i needed to get rid of of my cheating wife with the help on the internet, i came across a lot of comment on how MTTON OSUN has helped to get exes back so at that moment i was no longer thinking of how to get rid of her instead i was thinking and willing to do anything just to have my wife back.When i contacted the spell caster that is MUTTON OSUN with the email i saw on the comment he called me, after i made him understand my problem.He told me he was sad for me cos i left my whole world and family for her.He asked that i get some materials i can disclose but it nothing to worry about cos they are totally harmless.I felt it was gonna be hard to send them down to him so i gave him the money for the materials.After two days he sent me a package containing my spell.He instructed me on how to make it effective and i swear on my dead sister grave the spell made my wife mine again,Its was so supernatural how it happened i can't just explain from how she left the painter and everything beats my imagination all i know is that MUTTON OSUN spell is was powerful enough to get me my wife back.Contact him here on his email address for solution to your own problem :godsofosunx@rocketmail.com  

frank marian wrote at 2014-04-11 06:24:09
>Hello my name is frank Marian from USA I never

>believe in love spells until I experience Dr.

> DR Ofemo temple, and after he cast a love spell for me

>my Ex called me to apologize for the pain that she has

>caused me and till today we are living a happy family,

>if you need a right place to solve your problems

>contact DR Ofemospelltemple@gmail.com is the right choice. he is a

>great man that have been casting spells with years of

>experience, he cast spells for different purposes like:

>(1)If you want your ex back.

>(2) if you always have bad dreams.

>(3)You want to be promoted in your office.

>(4)You want women/ men to run after you.

>(5)If you want a child.

>(6)[You want to be rich.

>(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours

>forever.

>(8)If you need financial assistance.

>(9)Herbal care

>

>Contact him today on: drofemospelltemple@gmail.com  

KARLA wrote at 2014-04-16 20:58:11
Dr.Zabaza is amazing because the way he speaks and the way he treat his client is so different from the way other spell casters do theirs. My name is Karla from Carolina USA, I am have contacted up to five different spell casters two in California and the other three on internet but none was polite and powerful as Dr.Zabaza. After i contact those other spell casters  and i was not able to get my result i decided to contact Dr.Zabaza as my last option. But i am so happy to be writing this comment now because Dr.Zabaza was able to bringing my lover back within 48 hours. This is what i contacted five other spell caster for and still yet i was not able to get my lover back The best and the fast place to get your lover back is at Dr.Zabaza temple of solution whose contact details are +2348182620374 or quick access via email at: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com  

NATALIE wrote at 2014-04-18 03:20:52
I am so happy to be on this site to testify about the greatness of Dr.Zabaza whose powers are so powerful and effective on my lover. Just two months ago my lover told me that he is fed up with our relationship and he is willing to let go, TO me i took the message as a very shocking news and i called him to confirm the text message he sent to me and he said to me that he meant every single content that was in that text message. And so luckily for me i was so happy to get Dr.Zabaza contact details on the internet which are +2348182620374 or via email: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com And through Dr.Zabaza help my relationship has turned around and now my relationship is now filled with love because my lover is back to me

NATALIE wrote at 2014-04-18 03:21:25

Alice wrote at 2014-04-18 08:10:37
i made a mistake when I ended things with my boy friend Steve last November.  I have been reaching out to him for months and have not been successfully.  I discovered in January that he had started dating a friend of his  who is still married and lives with her husband and children.  I was so heartbroken and devastated.  I knew this woman and she use to hang out with us in our circle of friends.  However, I never suspected that she would enter into a relationship with my ex boyfriend.  I always assumed that they were just good friends.

It killed me to find out that my man was dating another and i wanted him back badly so i can apologize and he can take me back. i tried everything in my power but it did not work i became a laughing stock in our group and contemplated killing my self until i meet dr ekuku who brought my man back to me within 24hrs.

i have him to thank for everything because we have been together now for 3 months and we are getting married soon.

here are his contact if you need any sort of help.

email: ekukutempleofsolution@gmail.com

phone: +2348111957679

ALICE FROM CANADA  

NATALIE wrote at 2014-04-19 02:58:56

NATALIE wrote at 2014-04-19 02:59:26

james wrote at 2014-04-21 13:19:13

Eric wrote at 2014-04-24 21:47:08
i am really short of words, can't finally believe i got my wife back. this is my testimony about the man that brought back my wife, Dr Obom the great spell caster of homeofsolutions1@gmail.com, he gave me the heart and confident to trust in he within the period of 2days right now we are living happily and getting very ready and set for our wedding, i am so much happy knowing full well there are real true spell casters who can really make things happen within the shortest possible time. for help you can reach him on  homeofsolutions1@gmail.com  

Rooney Dickson wrote at 2014-04-26 06:38:08
READ THIS'IT MIGHT HELP YOU DO NOT IGNORE IT THIS IS THE STORY OF MY LIFE,This was how dr ogogodu help me to get back my lost hope'the woman of my life,my dreams, when my fiance left me for another guy i did all i could to get her back,pleading to her i took poison because of her my life was miserable without her i was like half human but thanks God today all that are pass things when i was not having any hope i contacted so many spell caster who scam me of my money and never did any thing for me,one day i was reading a testimony about dr ogogodu who help a man to get back his lover so i was like wow'but there was so thing that make me to call him when i call him when he pick the call i hold the call i was afraid to talk to him i now hangup the call so later i have the confidence to talk to him so i told him my problem he just tell me he will call me back after some about one hour he to me that she is going to come back then he just tell what to do i now i did it,before 23hours my lover i mate her at home preparing some food for me i was like short of words after eating i called  dr ogogodu to tell him thanks you,well people this is the great man email ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com you can also call him on is private cell number +2348078999655 well have nothing to say but thank you for reading my testimony and i hope that you that have problem dr ogogodu will help you to solve it.well my name is Rooney Dickson i from England but i live in USA contact dr ogogodu for help because i am a living testimony thanks you every much dr ogogodu

chelly wrote at 2014-04-26 22:23:31
Name is Chelly Harry am from USA,I am here to share this wonderful testimony for what this great man Dr  aninato has done for me i have been in a broken marriage for more than 3 years i tried everything possible to bring back my family together but it was very difficult but i thank Dr aninato for coming to change my story and bringing happiness into my home i came in contact with Dr  aninato when i had a conversation between 2 people how Dr  aninato helped them in solving there relationship problem and they said wonderful things about Dr   aninato which then i could not resist it then i walked up to them and told them i am having same problem so they smiled and said Dr aninato would sort it all which then she gave me Dr  aninato  contact i called him and explained everything to him he just told me not to worry and asked me for some details which i sent to him and he told me that within 48 hours my lover would call me and apologies to me then i kept my hope high believe me before the 48 hours completed was a call from Dick Harry was shocked and when i showed my kids the call coming in they all where happy my lover came back home and went on his knees to beg my kids and i it so wonderful that i could smile and by tomorrow we are having a family reunion party am so happy all thanks to Dr aninato a if you have any kind of relationship problem contact Dr aninato on jehotemple@hotmail.com

Randy Scott wrote at 2014-05-02 19:05:03
Been a HIV positive is just like been through hell but EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. So amazing and i want to testify of the good work done by GREAT BABA a very strong and powerful spell caster. GREAT BABA has proved science and scientists wrong for believing and thinking that there is no cure for HIV AIDS  but to be sincere this GREAT MAN is so real and powerful. I never thought that this spell will work but this GREAT MAN has proved it to me and it has worked and still working perfectly. My Name is Randy Scott and i was diagnosed of the deadly disease called HIV AIDS in 2011 and i thought that is the end and there will be no hope. Speaking to anyone was always a problem because i was so worried and always in the state of unrest in fact i thought it was over until one blessed day when i was searching for help here on the internet, i came across a testimony about GREAT BABA on how he helped a lady who was HIV positive. At first i thought it was all a lie but i decided to give it a try since there was no option and, when i contacted this MAN he laughed and told me that, that is too small for him to handle but i was still in doubt,  and he gave me a form to fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me and he told me that it will cost only $500, I sent him the money because I could not find the items. He bought the items and prepared a cure for me, and instructed me on what to do and i OBEYED him completely as he told me. Then he sent a parcel to me through the courier delivery service. I paid for the courier service, I got my parcel, it was a holy water and a pure holy oil as described by GREAT BABA. I took the holy water and the holy oil and after taking it, he told me to go for check up but I was still in doubt and was so afraid to go for the test but i took a bold step and believed that it is well, and i believed all what he has done and all that he has told me. So i went to the hospital for the test it was so amazing, awesome and exciting what seems to be impossible became possible, the VIRUS disappeared completely from my system and I was tested HIV negative. Quickly I called him and told him what happened he congratulated me and today i am a happy man again the way things use to be. Don't you think that this testimony is worth sharing? I promise to tell the world about him and i will keep sharing this testimony till the end because many people has died of AIDS and i want many people who believed that it is over to know that EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND I WANT THEM TO GET HELP FROM THIS SPELL CASTER by contacting him on his email at  Highersolutiontemple@yahoo.com  for your solution now. If you are hiv positive and you think that is over i want to tell you that there is hope for you and if you truly and dearly value your life please contact him now. THIS IS REAL HE IS NOT A SCAM. Thank you GREAT BABA and May your good gods keep rewarding you for your good deeds.  

shannon wrote at 2014-05-07 02:29:51
Many good love spell casters are out there in the world (Africa, Asia and so on) Yes, love spells really work, whether you are in a situation where you want to bring back your lost lover(lost lover spell),you want to get married to someone in a relationship(marriage spells),to increase love in your relationship (love affection spells) and many other related love spells, you will get help. It does not matter where you are or where your partner is, you don't have to be unhappy of a situation you can solve, it is all about finding a good love spell caster to change your love life. Babaji is a celebrated love spell caster whose works have won him friendship all over the world from the people he met. To know more about spells and his wonderful works. For reading world wide! ALL HEART BROKEN PEOPLE IN ALL OVER WORLD, FEEL FREE TO CONSULT ME FOR INSTANT READING AND REUNION WITH YOUR EX LOVER back IN 72 HOURS ONLY  please his email contact is: dromiosun@outlook.com or you call hm on

this +2347053551734

james wrote at 2014-05-07 10:18:09

Ari Marcus wrote at 2014-05-07 16:31:32

i am Ari by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after six(6) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when I was reading through the web, I saw a post on how this spell caster on this address ehispellcentre@gmail.com, have help a woman to get back her husband and I gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that I will have my husband back. I believed him and today I am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because I am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.EHI His email: ehispellcentre@gmail.com Dr EHI OR CALL IM ON HIS MOBILE NUMBER +2347053839053 Good luck

happiness wrote at 2014-05-10 04:16:38

My name is tucker Stacey.This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.dudu has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email on the internet on how he help so many people to get their ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.dudu is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR dudu NOW VIA EMAIL: dr.dudupowerfulspellcaster@gmail.com

or call +234755135379, He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship.  

Christiana wrote at 2014-05-15 14:53:51

want to use this post to say a very big thank you to the master of spells dr ekuku

what seems so difficult for others became so simple for him after i

had spent huge amount of money to fake spell caster i eventually meet

dr ekuku through the help of a friend who he had worked for.my friend

told me about her own case and that he brought back her man within

24hrs was so surprised so contacted him quickly and told him about my

own case he said he will do it and he did it my man who had previously

denied my pregnancy and put me to shame came back begging and said he

wanted me back in his life was so happy because i was a laughing stock

in my community because he denied impregnating me publicly.

i am a happy woman today again because of dr ekuku

contact him directly for help via this mediums

email: ekukutempleofsolution@gmail.com

cell phone: +2348111957679

Christiana from Texas usa

Sandra wrote at 2014-05-20 22:16:36
My name is Sandra james and I base in USA...“My life is back!!! After 14 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me and our two twins . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Ehi which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how Dr Ehi brought back her Ex lover in less than 7 days and reverse the effect of their little boys cancer, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Ehi 's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give Dr Ehi a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Ehi is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try Dr Ehi anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact:{drudebhuluspelltemple@yahoo.com}.or by phone :+2347064697436 Thank you Dr Ehi.

Marian Jerry wrote at 2014-05-23 02:16:20

Hello every one, I really want to share my testimony to the hearing of the general public on this site about how DR EHI helped me, December 2013, I saw a post on a particular site shearing testimony on how the great spell caster brought back her ex who name is Jerry so I just see it common and i said let me see what will happen because my husband left me and my three kids for another woman just like that, i and my husband was married for six years living happily before i new what was going on, he left me and go for another woman so when i saw the post, i contacted the spell caster on his email and he told me i should not worry that my husband will come back to me in three days after once he finish casting the reunite spell and to my greatest surprise, i now have my husband back to me again and i want to use this medium to let every body know that this is real and if you are out there having this same problem please contact the great spell caster on his email now because he can do the unexpected. his email is ehispellcentre@gmail.com or ehispellcentre@yahoo.com. You can also email him directly on his web site http://ehispellcentre.webs.com . I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK.

Zipporah wrote at 2014-05-24 09:55:10
My guy was away on a business trip for about 4 months, and we had been video chatting to stay in touch. One night I had my girlfriends over, and after a couple bottles of wine, we decided to Skype him. Our call connected, and I was about to tell him to say hi to my friends when he goes, 'Bev, I'm sorry to do this over Skype, but I don't want to put it off any longer. I think we should just be friends.' I was in total shock, and my friends just sat there with their mouths hanging open. I mumbled okay and got off as quickly as possible—I was dumped in front of all my best friends.

i could not take it cus i had build my whole life around him and all of a sudden it was crashing.

I wiped for weeks until a friend of mine came to my rescue she first asked me that if she suggested something hope i will not get upset and i replied anything that will bring back my man i will do then she asked me to contact dr ekuku which i did the next day my guy who stopped video calling me called me and said that he was sorry about all the said and that he was out of his mind and wanted me.

he his back in the states now and we hav been together back now for over 6 months.

using this post to thank dr ekuku and to all make his contact public.

contact him on:

E-mail ekukutempleofsolution@gmail.com  

Tel :+2348111957679

Zipporah from usa

Rebecca wrote at 2014-05-27 23:54:15
Am so sorry for posting this good and wonderful news late.Its just the happiness that took me away and i was with my lover all through the weekend.My lover left me for over 2years and i came in contact with dr ogogodu on the 18 of May 2014,i told him my problem and he laughed he said he can bring back my lover back to me before 19 of May .i was thinking he was trying to make me happy and also scam me off my money.Well i just had a second taught which i gave it a try.Really on the 19 of May i got a call and had it was Tabert voice he was in tears on the phone and i asked him whats was the problem he said i should please forgive him and that he wants to come back home and be with me forever Which i told him to come home he came he bought me lots of gift and we both celebrated our reunion Wow i just said dr ogogodu must be a man of his word not like other spell caster who come online to add pain and sorrow to someone's life.Please friends am so sorry for posting this late because i know some of you would had love to be with your lover this new month But there is still a chance to be in the arms of the person you love and enter a new Month because i believe that will be better.Please people that needs help you can contact dr ogogodu on his private mail ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com or Mobile Number +2348078999655 NAME:Rebecca Country:Finland

AIMISHA wrote at 2014-05-28 15:44:32
I WONDER WHY PEOPLE BELIEVE THESE TESTIMONIES, DR DUDU IS THE ONLY SPELL CASTER YOU CAN TRUST

contact: dudufastspell@gmail.com

I have been scammed overtime by these people. I thought Dr Dudu was also a scam but my mind told me to give him a try after a friend convinced me about him which I did. He is a god in human form. Take a look at me now! Oh am so happy. I was barren for life as it was supposed to be but when I met Dr Dudu my situation changed. My hubby left me over the years because I couldn’t give him a child but here we are now with a cute baby girl. Dr Dudu casted a spell that brought back my hubby and at the same time he casted a spell to restore my barren womb. I said I won’t testify until I give birth to prove this is real. Here we are now living in the miracle performed by Dr Dudu. Dr Dudu told me he does spell for riches, cures cancer and all kind of illness which I now believe. His email is dudufastspell@gmail.com

or call him through his mobile +2348035394535. He is so wonderful. Am very much happy now

AIMISHA wrote at 2014-05-28 15:44:40

contact: dudufastspell@gmail.com

AIMISHA wrote at 2014-05-28 15:44:42

contact: dudufastspell@gmail.com

AIMISHA wrote at 2014-05-28 15:44:42

contact: dudufastspell@gmail.com

rebele398 wrote at 2014-06-02 11:06:53
My name is Rebecca from Mauritius. I want to thank Evelyn, Pansy and Patricia whom testimonies made me to discover Dr. Dele. I was amazed by their testimonies about Dr. Dele’s love spell because I am equally passing through the same problem.

I contacted Dr. Dele via his email dr.delespiritualtemple@gmail.com and he replied me and demanded for information. He then casted the love spells for me and brought back my ex at the exact day that he promised. He is a powerful and kind man; he gave me advices even when I lost hope that I can’t get back my ex. Thank you dr.delespiritualtemple@gmail.com

Jennifer wrote at 2014-06-10 05:46:48

My name is Jennifer and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful DR PALOMA, a spell caster. in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started 5 months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behavior, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 4th of April 21st 4:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which i have built for over 6 years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, i really went through ***. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet DR PALOMA Email palomaspelltemple@yahoo.com i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after a 2das my husband called me telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily and i still do contact him on this email: palomaspelltemple@yahoo.com

Lenore wrote at 2014-06-15 09:33:53
I'm in love with this guy that I met about two months ago. He loves me too but we can't date because he has another girlfriend. We do flirt through texting though, sharing some pictures that tell me that He's interested in me more than I thought. Another problem was that he lives in another state with his girlfriend that he has been dating for about a month. I suffer from the fact that He doesn't want to text me. I know He's online and on Facebook but He doesn't text me. I want Him to text me and realize that I’m worth it more than His new girlfriend. He doesn't answer my question of coming back to my city to see me. It takes Him days to respond to me and most of the time I’m the one texting and waiting. I can't focus on anything but just thinking about Him. I want Him to come back and live in my city and to see me and want to spend time with me.

Thanks to Dr. Dele for the help that He offered to me by letting he realizes the genuine love that I have for him. He is back now into my arms within the 48hours that was promised and we are living very happy and prospering everyday as lovers. Contact Dr. Dele now to reclaim your stolen love on dr.delespiritualtemple@gmail.com

louis wrote at 2014-06-17 21:03:27

just want to share my experience and testimony here..my name is Louis from UK i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden,another woman came into the picture.. he started hailing me and he was abusive..but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost?then he filed for divorce..my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do..he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster?so i decided to try it reluctantly..although i didn't believe in all those things? then when he did the special prayers and spell, after two days, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it.. any ways we are back together now and we are happy..in case anyone needs this man, his email address drokosunspelltemple@yahoo.com, his spells is for a better life.

louis wrote at 2014-06-17 21:03:27

joyce philip wrote at 2014-06-19 11:01:39
Hello am JOYCE PHILIP,So trustworthy spell caster are still online?i never believed until i saw some post about Dr EHICARE on how he has helped lots of people on the internet.I told him i have had about him on internet and before i told him my problem,He has already told me what i came for and said people had scammed me off my money and added pain to my pain i was so shocked,He just told me that everything will be okay within 48 hours,i told him this was what does fake spell caster also told me,He said i should give him a try which i did.Truly am just short of words and over excited for what Dr EHICARE has done for me exactly when the 4 8hours was completed the call i got was from my lover that left me with pain for over a year,He said on phone JOYCE ,Can we talk in a sad and shy tone,i was like yes then he came to my house and apologized to me that he was sorry and proposed to me that same day and asked if i would marry him and i said yes,And our wedding will be in august friends you are coordinately invited am so happy,Thanks to Dr EHICARE you can contact him on ehicarespelltemple@gmail.com. or call him on this number +2347037098000.

Mrs Shirley Brett wrote at 2014-06-22 16:29:56
OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony i have ever seen..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, after my husband separated me and my marriage of 8 years was broken down and i was totally inconsolable and without hope because i have tried all means to get my husband back after much pleading and did everything possible to make sure that he comes back, but nothing worked out for me.... And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called Lord Lugard on the forum.. And i saw how Lord Lugard reunited a family and brought the Husband of a woman back to her in just 24 hours..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until Lord Lugard did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband came to my house and knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Lord Lugard.. you are certainly a God sent to me and my entire life and family.. he did his work just as he guaranteed me in 24 hours and it yielded an optimistic result to me and i was able to get my Husband back. right now my Husband has falling so much in love with me and my kids like never before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but he opened up his eyes to see how much i love and wanted him, i really don't know how best to be grateful to you Lord Lugard for bringing happiness into my life and family, and now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his website: http://miracletemplespells.webs.com  Email: miracletemple@live.com... Mrs Shirley Brett from Texas City..

Kevin wrote at 2014-08-15 11:34:09
Hello my name is Kevin Jeffrey. I was in a sexual relationship with my ex-girlfriend for 4 years, we had rocky start for good 3 years then our relationship grew stronger and we were so happy and even planned to get married until she & my Mum had a blew, Mum called her awful names because she is short. I did what any partner would and stood by my ex-girlfriend, then she decides to dump me by text telling me that she was hurt by my Mum's behavior when they had a blew. I was mad when I noticed that she has reconciled with his old time  fiancée week after the blew with Mum, I don’t want the years that I have spent with her to waste because I know that she truly love me but my Mum won’t allow us to get married.

I contacted Spiritual Doctor named Prince Duro from posts I saw on blogs. This powerful Spiritual Doctor helped me to change the mind of my Mum to like her and also broke the relationship she had with her new fiancée. Our feelings are stronger now, she loves and appreciates me. We have now got back to where we were happy, affectionate, passionate, romantic and loving. We will soon get married. I am so happy right now to share Prince Duro’s email to someone out there that is suffering from heart break, contact him with; ultimaterelationshipsolution@gmail.com

Nate Maclean wrote at 2014-09-06 23:57:56
My advice to any one who might be thinking of contacting a spell caster,is to contact Metodo i know he the only real spell caster i think still leaves his methods will speak and make you believe. I am not really that kind of person that disclose  much about myself experience especially on the internet but today i am going to make an to exception  I really never intended to say to anybody that i used a spell to get what i wanted in life not cos i am ashamed of it but cos some may never believe cos its seem like something that can never happen. All it take is to find the real and right spell caster. Am that kind of person that have always thought that marrying a rich man will set me free in financially as a matter of fact i have been married to to four different men all for money i guess after every divorce with every one of them i didn't as much as i expected even when there was no prenuptial agreement signed. But When i met my firth to be husband,i never expected i will fall for him so much i mean he was so charming cute and for the first time he made me feel safe like he will always be here for me not matter what happens. For the first time i was in love. Maybe i don't know what love is cos i never felt it for any one my ex husband the only detail i can give is that my heart literally beats fast when he was around me, anytime he ran his finger through my hair. I always knew my past will come to hurt me no matter what i do but i never gave it to much thought cos i never thought i will meet this kind of man. At the time i meant him ,it was not a while before the relationship became serious cos i bet he loved me also. We moved in together and our relationship just blosoomed. He was gentle with me always i mean my life was a fairy tale for a moment. But then again my past life that was to be left in the closet got out. I was so much in love to not tell him about my pasted life i just wanted to left him know like this was the person i use to be but cos of him i changed .He brought me to the light. I guess that was not the case he grew mad at me and  thought i was going to do the same thing to him just like my exes. I don't know if it was that in the last 4 years i have been married four time to four different men cos of their bank statement that made him mad of was that i didn't tell him all this while. All the same after a while of not speaking with me he moved out. I thought he was going to call i just wanted to give him space i mean my friends suggested i did that but time few by with no call no text the only time he came back to our house was to pick his remaining things. The first man i have ever loved was walking out of my life just like a mist that comes and go i wanted him back to show him that he changed me to show him with him am a different person,He kept saying he would not want the same thing to happen to him just like my exes i believed he still loved he though he never said but that thought made me contact Metodo the spell caster for help. I saw positive comments about him and someone said she has actually seen, that is come in contact with him during the time he helped her. Was not really sure what to believe i just thought i was desperate i need help right away or i was going to lose my dream man for life. Like honestly i was not going to travel for over thirteen hours or so  to look for metodo in were he leaves cos one i din't know anybody there and two my run my private spa so i had little all not time and it will be an expensive thing to do. I could not also get the materials he needed to cast the spell so i had to ask him to get them for me so i can give him the money to pay for them. Within the first seven week he sent me a some candle with some hand written don't really know what to call it but will say words to recite at night at the right hour. At that time within the seven days, Stephen started coming around all the time i mean i don't think it was coincidental cos really it wasn't. I believed what Metodo was doing was working. Just after those seven day i received a parcel with something he gave me instruction on how to use. This is no lie in anyway Stephen and i are back together now he is no slave to anything cos of the spell he is just the way he was before the spell only made him love me more and never talk or think about my past life. Not everybody will believe this more over its just something on the internet but my heart knows every of this word that formed this entire comment is true. Living Metodo contact for those who believes me and needs help metodoacamufortress @ yahoo. com

mich willians wrote at 2014-10-12 00:25:47

Hello friends,my name is mich willians i want to give thanks to the great oyinbo who helped me allot in getting back my love and also helped me in my financial problem.i was in relationship with Gabriel both of us lived together in love and in happiness, suddenly she just work up one morning telling me that she is sick and tired of me i was so shocked and confused cause i never did anything wrong to her still i had to plead to her because i love her so much, but she still insisted to breakup with me, i tried all i could to get her back but it was not possible, after she left i was some how financially down i did not know what happened to my finance, so i decided to contact some spell casters which happens to be scams, i was frustrated then decided not to contact  any spell caster again, one day i was watching a show when i saw a woman named Anna was giving testimony on how this great man named Dr oyinbo helped her in getting back her lover within 24 hours so that was how i decided to give a try and i contacted Dr oyinbo and told him about how she left me and my finance,the only thing he said was that i my lover will come back to me and my finance will come up again, that he is going to do all within 24 hours, so just decided to watch and see. in the next 24 hours which he said i got a call from her and she was pleading to me that she is very sorry for what she did to me, the most surprising thing was that the job i applied for in a company for almost 4 months, they just called and told me that i should come and start the work that am capable of doing the job, i was so surprised a tears of joy rolled down from my eyes,i was very very happy and she just came to my house and she started pleading to me, so i accepted her apology and now we are living happily together now, and am working in the company now am happy again. all thanks to Dr oyinbo for helping me and for making my dream to come through. for help and for appreciation you can contact Dr oyinbo through prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com  

Daisy Maya wrote at 2014-11-01 03:08:36
Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Dr EROMOSALE for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Dr EROMOSALE how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time because i have missed my lover so much i decided to contact him and share all my problem with him which then he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr EROMOSALE so much because i believe he can't fail me but truly Dr EROMOSALE never failed me a man that stand on his worlds is really a man,my husband who left me for a year plus replied my text and for the first time returned my calls and asked me to please forgive him i was so happy and so grateful to Dr EROMOSALE for what he has done for me. if you are there passing through this same problem or of any kinds just contact this great man on eromosalelovespell@outlook.com or call him on +2348161850195.

Marisa James wrote at 2014-11-02 19:00:50
my name is Marisa James,i am From GERMANY I never knew I could be happy again cause my life turned in a mess by my ex boy friend named James, cause the love I had for him was incomparable, I loved him with all my heart but he dumped me just because of any other girl, ever since then I have never been  my self cause I love James and think of him every seconds of my life so I cant just let him go like that cause I think he is the love of my life, so I decided to go on research on net on how to get lost lover back. At hot mail blog that was how I saw a lady who testified the great things which Dr.AYO did for her after reading I was convinced to give a try to Dr. AYO to see if he can help me also. So that was how I contacted him greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com and told him my problem. So when I told him my problem he just told me not to worry that I will have James back within 48hours, I was so surprised, I he call me and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,. I was so surprised and was short of words cause I could not believe what I was hearing. So that was how James came to me and now we are living happily than ever before. My friends out there who needs help I will advice you contact Dr. AYO for help.website http://getyourexloveback.webs.com/ You can reach him via: greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com

Sarah Morgan wrote at 2014-11-04 14:00:41
Hello friends!my name is Sarah Morgan from U.K. I have been in great pain for almost 4 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband,we were happy and leaving well until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her outside our marriage before you knew it he stoped caring and taking care of his own family it was to the extent that he was planning to get married to her and divorce me his own wife, i have cried and reported him to his family but he never listened to any one but to cut my story short i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids on my search i saw people making testimony on how their marriage where restored by Dr.Adolo i pick his email:permanentadolosolutiontemple@gmail.com and i narrated my story to him and he agreed to help me and after performing a spell on the second day both had a quarrel and he beat his girlfriend up and he came home begging for i and my little kids to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never cheat again.I am so so happy that i did not loose him to the girl. all appreciation goes to Dr.Adolo for you are a Great spell caster and to whom this may concern if you have a cheating husband or wife or you need your ex lover back again. you can as well email him on his email;permanentadolosolutiontemple@gmail.com thank you great Adolo for your help bring my husband back to me,thank you so much,thank you once again,

Zoe Arturo wrote at 2014-11-04 14:32:05
Contacting Metodo Acamu is probably one of the best thing that has ever happened to me.I believe every one has his or her option about spell.You may have the impression that its real and others may think spells are for the deranged.For me, i think its doesn't matter what you think or what you know about spell because we both know humans seek solution where ever there is one even if it means believing in something they find to insanely not true.I guess for me i believed in what could help me get full custody of my boys after my marriage fell as a result of my drinking addiction.I once use to drink a lot, my husband was not strong enough to walk through the storm with me.Like he said i ruined our marriage.You know its always goes  the same with all men when you need them the most in times of trouble they run as far as possible from you and justify their infidelity based on your wrong doing.While i was getting help my husband was banging our neighbor she was a single mom so it was a good catch for him.she single with three kids and he had a wife who was addicted to drinking it was the perfect match.Maybe if he had done it once out of weakness and was sorry about it we will still  be together but no he kept on with it.I don't really blame anybody but myself i was not around and she was there for him.I had drinking problem and she didn't so i was more of a problem to him that i was a wife i think.I am one year sober now, even at that he still treat me like the drunk i was restricting me from seeing my boys.Like he said i am a bad influence and danger to them.I mean i was sober and still he prevented me from seeing my kids.I understand that he didn't love me anymore cos yeah he found a more virtuous woman than i ever was and see had to sort of addiction even at that, i was still the mother of my kids and no matter what that is not going to change.Maybe my drinking problem was a contributing factor to our failed marriage or he never loved me that much to wait or hold my hand through the storm either which that is so not enough use my addiction as a medium to prevent me from seeing my kids i mean ever kid need the love of their  mother.I was never capable of hurting my kids before i had my addiction and my kids, where the reason i seeked for help so now am sober i don't see myself as a threat or a bad influence to upbringing of my kids.Before i ever thought of resolving to spell casting i thought about involving the law but my lawyer was so sure that my ex lawyers would have been able to easily convince the judges that i am a threat to my kid and that my addiction can kick in anytime i feel pressured again cos that was the root of my addiction.I don't think anybody a man or a woman, can handle not being able to see their kids just cos you were once an addict of any sort.I was sad, confused and out of options.when i was served the divorce papers my kids custody was brought into the picture again.I realized that i was going to lost my boys forever.No mother wants another woman to raise their kid it was also the same for me i could not think of it at all.Maybe the law may have allowed me to see my them, it will would have been based on how and when its convenient for my ex to want me to go see them and also under his supervision.Either ways i was the loser but thank god i found Metodo Acamu as silly as it might be, he helped me cast a spell that gave me full custody of my kids.It wasn't the law that was compelled to give me custody, it was my ex the spell compelled.He asked is lawyers to tell the judge that he wants me to have full custody of our kids. Metodo doesn't ask anyone for money all he ask for are materials to for the spell casting process.And even that you can get them yourself and send them to him.My experience with him even if i never got to meet him, was an experience that will last for ever cos if not for the spell he helped me with i would still in search for a way to get to see my kids.If you really want to contact him use this email metodoacamufortressx@yahoo.com hopefully he can help you resolve what ever problem you bring before him and his god or gods which ever.

Stella Lucas wrote at 2014-11-07 21:47:28
Been a HIV positive is just like been through hell but EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. So amazing and i want to testify of the good work done by DR. TELEMI a very strong and powerful spell caster. DR. TELEMI has proved science and scientists wrong for believing and thinking that there is no cure for HIV AIDS  but to be sincere this GREAT MAN is so real and powerful. I never thought that this spell will work but this GREAT MAN has proved it to me and it has worked and still working perfectly. My Name is Stella Lucas and i was diagnosed of the deadly disease called HIV AIDS in 2010 and i thought that was the end and there will be no hope. Speaking to anyone was always a problem because i was so worried and always in the state of unrest in fact i thought it was over until one blessed day when i was searching for help here on the internet, i came across a testimony about DR. TELEMI on how he has helped so many people on many issues in life, a lady who was HIV positive got cured by him, how he cured cancer, and he made so many women to be pregnant, and how he has cast a powerful spell to restore broken marriages and so on. At first i thought it was all a lie but i decided to give it a try since there was no option and, when i contacted this MAN he laughed and told me that, that is too small for him to handle but i was still in doubt,  and he gave me a form to fill which I did, and he instructed me on what to do and i OBEYED him completely as he told me. Then he sent a parcel to me and it was a holy water and a pure holy oil as described by DR. TELEMI. I took the holy water and the holy oil and after taking it, he told me to go for check up but I was still in doubt and was so afraid to go for the test but i took a bold step and believed that it is well, and i believed all what he has done and all that he has told me. So i went to the hospital for the test it was so amazing, awesome and exciting what seems to be impossible became possible, the VIRUS disappeared completely from my system and I was tested HIV negative. Quickly I called him and told him what happened he congratulated me and today i am a happy woman again the way things use to be. Don't you think that this testimony is worth sharing? I promise to tell the world about him and i will keep sharing this testimony till the end because many people has died of AIDS and i want many people who believed that it is over to know that EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND I WANT THEM TO GET HELP FROM THIS SPELL CASTER by contacting him on his email at  Telemisolutiontemple@yahoo.com  for your solution now. If you are hiv positive and you think that it is over i want to tell you that there is hope for you and if you truly and dearly value your life please contact him now. THIS IS REAL HE IS NOT A SCAM, BELIEVE HIM AND DON'T ASK TOO MUCH QUESTIONS. Thank you DR. TELEMI and May your good gods keep rewarding you for your good deeds.  

Stella Lucas wrote at 2014-11-08 21:04:07

Daria Reinhartame wrote at 2014-11-09 01:44:24
My name is Daria Reinhartame, am from usa. i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man DR.AISABU brought my husband back to me, i had three lovely kids for my husband, about four years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i should not worry about it at all, so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy.that's why i want to say a big thank you to DR.AISABU. This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him at: (aisabulovespell@gmail.com)...

Daria Reinhartame wrote at 2014-11-09 01:45:39

Stella Lucas wrote at 2014-11-09 20:56:12

Stella Lucas wrote at 2014-11-11 23:03:13

Stella Lucas wrote at 2014-11-13 04:32:13

Stella Lucas wrote at 2014-11-14 01:56:08

Juliet Boyer wrote at 2014-11-16 01:45:34
Hello, My name is Juliet Boyer. i want to testify to the whole world on how Dr Ayo  the chief Priest of all the spell casters in the world Helped me reunite my marriage. To cut the long story shot, after 4years of break up with my Husband with no phone calls or email messages. i was so frustrated because i have contacted so many other spell casters with no results. when i read about Dr Ayo  (The Chief Priest Of all the spell casters in the world) on his website at http://getyourexloveback.webs.com/ so i decided to contact him for help. to my greatest surprise, in just 24 hours later my Husband called me and started begging for forgiveness. i am now a happy woman with a beautiful baby boy.all thanks to Dr Ayo. You can contact Dr Ayo  On contact him directly on his email at greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com, his help is assured and guaranteed once again email him directly at greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com, thank you great Ayo for your help bring my husband back to me,thank you so much,thank you once again,on his website at http://getyourexloveback.webs.com/

mareen bond wrote at 2014-11-20 00:09:11
i just want to share my experience and testimony here.. i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hailing me and he was abusive. but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…then he filed for divorce. my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do .he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster…so i decided to try it reluctantly. although i didn't believe in all those things… then when he consulted his gods and cast a return and love spell, after 3 days, my husband came back and was pleading. he had realized his mistakes. I just couldn't believe it. .anyways we are back together now and we are happy. in case anyone needs this man, his email address is eromosalspiritualtemple@gmail.com or thought hid website http://eromosalspiritualtemple.webs.com or call him with +2348161850195

David Eric wrote at 2014-11-23 08:42:13
I am David Eric,I want to say thank to dr.trust for everything he did in my life. To everyone who doesn't believe in spell, I was one like you at first. I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to do this since I've tried others so-called spells casters and they did not work and was a waste of my time and money. However, when I read so many testimonials of dr.tust how he help people to get back their ex lover. dr.tust  answered all my questions and was very nice about everything, I decided to give it a try. I figured it would be my last try to get my ex girlfriend back.  i email dr.trust and tell him everything.he let me know which spells would be most appropriate for me and I chose the one that was to get her back to me and stay with me and  to marry me.As soon as he finish the spells, my girlfriend came back into my life! It was a miracle to me and I’m so thankful to him, that is why i am sharing this testimony to those who need his help. Things have been going well, and pretty much according to what dr.trust said would happen. I’m very happy for the love spell dr.trust have done for me, my ex girlfriend is now back to me and we are living so happy. if you asked me or my friends if I would have anticipated how things were right now…no one would believe it! contact is email address (ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com tell +2348156885231)  his website: http://ultimatespellcast-net.webs.com  

Alex sophia wrote at 2014-11-23 15:50:47
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back,  some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmal.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com  or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com

davis brown wrote at 2014-11-26 21:05:08
I'm Davis brown from USA. My wife left me for no reason on 13th of June 2010. She moved in with another man, I felt like killing myself and I've tried so many spell casters but all to no avail. My life was very bitter and sorrowful. Then one day, a friend of mine told me about this spell caster called DR OGBIDI who helped her on her own situation when her husband left her. But at first i didn't believe it because i' have tested so many of them and it didn't work. she begged me further so I decided to try this spell caster called DR OGBIDI . I contacted him and i told him my problems and gave him all the necessary information he required. He just laughed and told me never to worry that my WIFE will call me back in less than two days and i believed, and after he has finished casting the spell my WIFE called me and started begging. She apologized and came back to me crying for a second chance. Today i and my wife and my two lovely kids are living happily like never before. I can really say that this spell caster is powerful because of his work my wife is home again. I'm now a very happy man and ever since she has shown me love like never before. Thank you DR OGBIDI I will forever be grateful to you. You can reach him on his email:

drogbidisolutionhome@gmail.com or drogbidisolutionhome@yahoo.com he will solve any problem you are facing now. Just contact him and see his work. once again thank you DR OGBIDI

suzee wrote at 2014-11-29 22:10:36
I am so grateful to Dr.abolo for bringing back my husband to me just within the period of 48 hours. I was living a life of a frustrated woman till i came across Dr.abolo contact details on the internet whom i then explained my situation to and he told me to calm down that he will handle everything, To be honest i never felt that things was going to work out as fast as he did, but i was surprise when my husband called me and told me that he is willing to come back to me as my husband. So what more can i say than to give thanks to Dr.abolo and at the same time i should drop Dr.abolo contact details which are via email: abolospell@hotmail.com or call +2347052534659 for urgent assistance.

from Rossy.... tanks

Rebecca George wrote at 2015-03-16 13:53:02
I and my boyfriend have been dating for four year now and just last three months he told me, he no longer have feeling for me. He did not just say it like that he made it seem like it was his fault. He was like he has been thinking about his life and he feels like he doesn't know himself anymore and that he doesn't want to hurt me in the processes. I mean we all know those line i have used them and we all have the next words are always "I think we should take a break" which mean i want out of this relationship. I wish he told me all those things before he asked me to marry him i would totally move on with my life but now, it turn out that we were already engaged and for six months at that. I felt bonded to him my whole heart beats and skips just for him for the record his name is Sean. I tried all i could to get by knowing or having the thought in my heart that we could still fix us only to realize he broke up with me to actually date a girl i he meant. It was like he got tired of me or something. I basically never turned any of his request down what ever it was. Sean was literally the first guy i had sex with the every first day i meant them. Usually i make them wait for 40 day but with Sean everything felt right. Anytime i was with him i felt this pain in my heart it was like its bleeding but it was bleeding love. It was so magically that i can't just explain it. So living without him knowing he left me for another girl was torture. I tried to talking to him in every way i could to make him see i love him but it was impossible. He made me feel like trash like am good for nothing and he called me fat and ugly. That really broke me down i could not believe it that of every person i have ever dated the one i love the most called me fat and ugly.. Heaven know i was gonna kill myself because i really had nothing to leave for and he didn't even care if i lived or died. I know this sound crazy but it was just what happened. Though we dating again with the help of a great and reliable witchdoctor Metodo Acamu, it still hurts a lot that i had to pass through all those pain. I mean i thought to myself if can't have Sean, i was not going to live to watch him be happy with someone else. As foolish and crazy as this my sound , it was what i almost did. I was going to kill him and kill myself after wards. I don't know, some how, maybe the universe wasn't totally again me i came across the name witch doctor Metodo Acamu and his email address on the Internet there were a lot of comments on how real, nice and how much he has helped a lot of people fix there relationship , money issues, jobs and lottery ticket i thought contacting him was the last thing i should try before pushing on with my plan to take the life of the man i love. Believe me i was so lucky to have contacted him. He told me if i had killed Sean i would have tried in so many ways to kill myself to join him  but it won't have worked. I don't know how true that is but i know that i was asked to get some materials for the witch doctor to make  a  spell that will reunite me and my fiancé. I sent him the money for the materials only because i could not get them anyway. He helped me a lot he sent a package for me  with ups of which i paid for to get to me from an international. He told me to say what i want when burning the content of package with something that has the smell of incense and that in seven days Sean will be mine again and believe me please that was just what happened. It was so spiritual and out of earth that i could not understand how but i knew it worked for me and it is totally safe like Metodo Acamu told me. I know this all sound crazy but its so true and real life so. You can only know when those who need Metodo Acamu help get it. Contact him her metodoacamufortressx@yahoo.com

Maria Charos wrote at 2015-03-25 00:46:07
Am Mario Charos from Switzerland, i want to share my great testimony about Doctor Ebakor the great spell caster that brought back my Husband within 12 to 16 hours. When i contacted Doctor Ebakor i never taught that this would have been possible but to my greatest surprise after 12 to 16 hours of me contacting Doctor Ebakor my Husband called me and said that he is ready to make up for lost time and he wants me to forgive him and accept him back as my lover, While until this moment my eyes are full of surprise because i never thought that he will come back to me again. At this moment i have nothing to say than to thank Doctor Ebakor for his great powers and for making use of it to help those in need. Contact Doctor Ebakor via email: Doctorebakorspelltemple@hotmail.com.  

Jane wrote at 2015-03-28 14:31:42
Dr Ogudugu is like a father to the fatherless.. i never believed these will really make a change in my marriage, and i never have it in my thought that i could ever been with my husband Mr Devis after divorcing and ending our 33years marriage.... My life was upset i never knew where to start from when my husband broke up with me.....My name is Jane Devis from Poland but got married and live in Chicago USA, GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM is the right email address to contact for an urgent help in getting your lover back.... My husband and I have been together for 33years before he divorced me and i was so upset because i thought i have lost my marriage forever... i did all i could to please for my husband to bring me back home but all to be in vain.. i had to travel away from my state because i was not having anywhere to stay because my home was not conducive for me to stay because my husband want me out of th house, i travel to a friend of mine in California, one night, when i was searching on a good spell caster results that help in bringing back lost lover's and husband's, i found an interesting story that was shared by Santana Valdez From Texas Huston, about a good spell caster called Dr Ogudugu,and how he helped her in getting her husband back home, and i decided to put a try in contacting him... he replied me back.. i thought at first these was just normal and he told me that i was going to get back my husband after a period of 28hours i still doubted him.... But today as i am sharing these good news is for me to express my experience to all the whole universe that these is a good spell caster that helps in bringing back lost lovers and he is.or call +2348066421534 I am happily with my husband and my 3 kids, TARRY, WENDY, JEFF... great Ogudugu i thank you for helping me to get my family back.... his email address is (GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM or +2348066421534)

Thomas Moore wrote at 2015-03-29 13:35:45
Sometimes i ask myself, what really make those who claim to love you stay ? Is it the feel of protection, or the feeling that their money is enough to make someone endure their presence until it all blows away or the feeling of love, or is it all these wrapped in one big gift bag? I never got to know the answer to my question and i may never get the answer. You see, i had money or rather i can say i had enough to care for my ex wife now and my two kids and heaven know i gave my wife then all the love she needed from me in every way i can imagine or possibly give love. I gave my family protection, love and everything one can ever ask for in one big gift bag. Now speaking of my ex wife, i did the impossible to see she was happy all the time because i loved her so much that seeing her happy really makes me happy. But it seems to my ex wife money and the good life was everything and love, was nothing but an illusion. Some how in a way one thing leading to another i lost my job at J.P Morgan as an accountant and just like that my beautiful world of colors as i knew it, came down crashing on me. Being not in my youth and vibrant age it was so impossible to get a new job. No one wanted to heir someone like me i mean if it were me, i sure as he** wouldn't heir me. They all needed a fresh young and updated version of me. After six months my bills started pilling up i was so late on my mortgage and every hard thing that happens when someone losses his job just as a finger snap was happening to me. My wife being my wife saw this and thought there was no way out and then she felt me filed for a divorce and wanted to take all i had left. The one thing that kept me from breaking just as i watched my life come to end. She wanted to take my girls from me and have them rised by her lover. This will be a very long tale if i start on how she got herself a new man off course with money and managed to make him fall for her just as i did so i will just skip that part. The fight for custody went on and i was going to loss in all ways because i had just lost my job and house was gone and i was diagnosed to be emotionally unstable. By some cosmic accident that i don't even believe in, i found a witch doctor named Mutton Osun  on the internet who out of desperation i contacted for help and somehow placed all my hope on and heave bless him, he lived up to his words. I poured on him my sorrows,I  told him how i lost my job ,my wife  and how i was about to lose my girls and he listened and comforted me via telephone. Speaking to Mutton Osun healed my heart and gave me hope again. Mutton Osun is a rear gem that can not be easily found. I wanted him to help me get back my job and win my girls custody battle. He asked me to get some materials which was going to be used to get a spell done to grant my request. I gave him the money to get the materials for me because it saved me a lot of expenses. After four day he sent me a package asking that i follow the instruction he left along with the package. I did all he asked of me and like a miracle i was called back to my job at J .P Morgan with them saying i have been given a second chance after six month? and just after the spell? it only explained on thing that the spell is at work and i won the custody case of my girls just as i asked. I should have asked for my wife back but no she caused me so much pain and every bit of love for her ,was dead. You reading should not just believe me. Contact Mutton Osun let him help you and your problem them you will believe all this is as real as it gets. Use this as contact godsofosunx@rocketmail.com

mr mike wrote at 2015-04-03 03:22:34
Do you want to keep your business at the top? Do you want to obliterate your competitors? We offer solutions that will keep your business growing from strength to

strength.We enable you to Increase your wealth tremendously Attraction of clients for your business. Success in all business undertakings and performance.

Counteract competition. Ours is a mixture of African traditional medicine, spiritualism, psychic powers, rituals, native healing, spell casting, all of which are designed to take

care of whatever adversity you may face. Our solutions are tailor designed depending on the nature of your problem or adversity. Ours is a constant mission to ensure that

good prevails over evil and to ensure that you have peace of mind, success and happiness. We have a proven track record, having honed our skills from experiences and

tradition passed down through the centuries from our forefathers. We deal with occult, mysticism and the paranormal. We do email, phone and private readings and

consultations to enable you take control of the situation and control your destiny. We have divine powers that enable you to connect to your forefathers or ancestors to give

you guidance in life  and enable you to change the course of your destiny thank you once again for reading this post and I know you may be going through a lot of problems and

you are scared to consult anyone on internet, due to the facts of your past experience. You have nothing to worry about, as you contact us with any of this problems listed below:

1. Getting your lover or husband back

2. Spiritual bulletproof

3. Training

4. Money spell

5. Long life spell

6. Prosperity spell

7. Protection spell

8. Get a job spell

9. Becoming a manager spell

10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell

11. Getting your scam money back

12. Child spell

13. Pregnancy spell

14. Freedom spell

15. Love spell

16, vanishing spell

17. Invisible human spell

18. Success or pass spell

19. Marriage spell

20. Avenging spell

21. Popularity spell

22. Killing spell

23. Cancer spell

24. Supernatural power spell

25. Madness spell

26. Free house loan spell

27. Production spell of films and movie

28. HIV/aids spell

29. Tuberculosis spell

30. Loose weight and body spell

contact lord aguma  today at lordagumamagicspellcaster@gmail.com

karina wrote at 2015-04-03 11:51:40
i want to say a very big thank you to this great man called alexanderthe great for bringing back my ex lover who left me for almost a year incase you want your lover back or you are having any other problem you can contact this great man for help through the following ways email@alexandathegreat@yahoo.com or call him +2348164509114

maris wrote at 2015-04-03 12:57:08

My name is Maris and I base in Spain...“My life is

back!!! After 14 years of Broken marriage, my

husband left me and our two twins . I felt like my

life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i

was emotionally down for a very long time.

Thanks to a spell caster called Dr otobo which i

met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing

through the internet, I was searching for a good

spell caster that can solve my problems. I came

across lots of testimonies about this particular

spell caster. Some people testified that he

brought their Ex lover back, some testified that

he restores womb,cure cancer,and other

sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to

stop divorce and so on. i also come across one

particular testimony,it was about a woman called

Sonia,she testified about how Dr otobo brought

back her Ex lover in less than 7 days and reverse

the effect of their little boys cancer, and at the

end of her testimony she dropped Dr. Otobo's e-

mail address. After reading all these,I decided to

give Dr otobo

a try. I contacted him via email and explained my

problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came

back to me. We solved our issues, and we are

even happier than before. Dr otobo  is really a

gifted man and i will not stop publishing him

because he is a wonderful man... If you have a

problem and you are looking for a real and

genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for

you. Try Dr otobo anytime, he might be the

answer to your problems. Here's his contact:

{Greatotobospells@gmail.com}.or by

phone :+2348110038610 Thank you Dr otobo.

celina wrote at 2015-04-10 05:59:34
I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD’S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE’S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB,SPELL TO WIN A LOTTERY,SPELLS TO BE PROMOTED IN YOUR WORK, SPELL TO MAKE HAIR LONGER ,SPELL TO CURE ANY TYPE OF SICKNESS,SPELL TO GET VERY RICH AND MANY MORE SPELL .I’M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY BECAUSE THE GUY I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 4 MONTHS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN BECAUSE OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 3 YEARS… I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US . SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY BOYFRIEND(NOW HUSBAND) CALLED ME BY HIMSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING,  EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED  AND HE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT BECAUSE THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY BOYFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO… WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY HUSBAND ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS; LORDAGUMAMAGICSPELLCASTER@GMAIL.COM OR YOU CAN CALL HIM AT +2348 144946073……HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT

michael wrote at 2015-04-11 23:41:35

Hello my name is michael,I know a great spell caster who helped me when I

had problem with my wife if you need a right place to solve your

problems contact( dr.okundonorgreatspellcaster10@gmail.com ) is the right choice. he is a great

man that have been casting spells with years of experience. he cast spells

for different purposes like.

Contact. ( dr.okundonorgreatspellcaster10@gmail.com )

(1) If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dreams.

(3) You want to be promoted in your office.

(4) You want women/men to run after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) You want to be rich.

(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.

(8) If you need financial assistance.

(9) Herbal care.

Contact . WISE on:( dr.okundonorgreatspellcaster10@gmail.com )

Sue preedy wrote at 2015-04-12 07:41:37
Hi I am SUE PREEDY from London I got a love spell done on my fiance actually he left me after one year of engagement I was shocked when he told me he does not love me any more he is going to marry with another girl it was very difficult to believe because we were in love from last 5 years he was the guy who never thought to live without me for a second he used to give thousands of phone calls in a day and he was saying to me he does not love me any more, it was a worse news for my family because I gave a very good treat to my friends and raletive on my engagement and we put engagement ring to each other in front of hundreds of people now if he didn't marry me so it was shame for me in my society so I decided that I will get him back any how, than I found Dr.Trust on Internet I told him my problem he told me not to worry I will fetch him back to you he said that he will come himself and will beg me.he gave me 48 hours time and of course it happened before 48 hours he come back to me and said he is sorry for what he did to me,that he is ready to marry me. we get married and we are happy now as husband and wife. really Dr.Trust is a Miracle Man. contact him for your own help ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call me +2348156885231

ben111 wrote at 2015-04-28 09:57:42
First of all,I want to thank dr Kan for what he has done for me, Am so happy today and i have stopped thinking. After my wife bree left me for another man he said i was not good enough and that he hates me, i cried because i really loved bree with all my heart. Then i decided to come online and look for a spell caster to help me bring back bree, All they kept doing was to scam me off my money. Until God directed Dr Kan to me. At first when i met dr Kan lod i was thinking he also wants to scam me off my money, But he told me to give him a chance that what will he gain if he adds pain to my pain,That all he want his my happiness. So i decided to give him a chance, and he told me that bree will be back to my arms within 48hours,i said okay truly when dr Kan  casted this spell my lover bree called me and said he wanted to tell me something i was shocked, He told me that i should forgive her, That he loves me with all his heart and promise never to leave me. Dr ben lod also told me that ones bree comes back to me he is going to buy me a gift. bree Bought me a Brand New Car, And i also had access to his account to prove to me that he will never leave me. You can contact dr Kan for help and he will never disappoint you. His email khakanibestsolutioncentre11@outlook.com  (334) 259-9654   Sent from My iPad  

Sandra Harry wrote at 2015-12-08 16:40:12
My name is Sandra Harry and I base in USA...“My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me and our two twins . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Ehi which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how Dr Ehi brought back her Ex lover in less than 7 days and reverse the effect of their little boys cancer, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Ehi 's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give Dr Ehi a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Ehi is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try Dr Ehi anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: {drudebhuluspelltemple@yahoo.com} or by phone :+2347052312619.  Thank you Dr Ehi.

Olivia Brianna wrote at 2016-01-13 10:45:46
I want to thank DR INEGBEDION for getting my husband back to me within

48 hours. When my husband left me i was so tired and frustrated until i

search the internet for help and i saw so many good testimonies about

DR INEGBEDION of drinegbedionspellhome@gmail.com and i decided to give

him a try and i contacted him and explain my problems to him and he

cast a love spell for me which i use to get my husband back. I’m very

grateful to him, I’m sharing my experience because i know a lot of

people need this, if you are one of those people and you want to get

your lover back contact DR INEGBEDION via email:

drinegbedionspellhome@gmail.com and he will surely help you just the

way he has helped me. Once again, thanks to DR INEGBEDION

Best Regard

Olivia Brianna

Doris Morgan wrote at 2016-01-25 10:13:25
How can I explain this to the world again that there is a man called Dr Ofemo who helped me bring back my ex lover and restored my womb..when all hope was lost..Me and my lover have been married for the past 5years with know child we were living happily..on till one day that we have understanding because i had not be able to have a child for him, so he decided to live me because of another women, i was so sad and frustrated and i could not even eat on till one day i was browsing through the internet where i saw a lady called Jessica testifying about spell caster Dr Ofemo who helped her brought back he husband back home, so i decided to take a try in contacting the spell caster Dr Ofemo so i explain all my problem to Dr Ofemo told me that i should not worry that he is going to help me solve my problem,that my lover will come back home.and Dr Ofemo also tell me that he will restored my womb back.So i decided to wait... in 2day my ex lover was back home and apologizing that he is sorry for what he has cost me and now we are happily married.so i went for medical check up and the result show that i was pregnant 1 month and now me and my lover are living happily with my family.I am really happy right now cause i don’t know what to say anymore, but if you are out there reading this testimony and you are having this same problem of getting pregnant for your husband or boyfriend, you have nothing to worry about kindly contact DR Ofemo on his email:drofemospelltemple@gmail.com or call his telephone number:+2348163387496 or email his address: drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com

Becky Scott wrote at 2016-02-06 20:13:00
I am the most happiest woman on earth,when i was having serious issues with my Husband, my marriage was falling apart and i was devastated. My Husband left home and it became a very big and difficult problem i almost died from heartbreak, i have to find a solution, I went to 5 different spell casters they all failed me, I really wasn’t sure anymore if spells were real so as i was making a search one faithful day, i saw some great reviews about Dr Bola I was a bit skeptical at first but I purchased a love spell from him and he said he will take his time to do a love spell that will bring my Husband back in 24 hour,No one could have ever made me believe as he said my Husband reconciled with me, I felt good to have my husband back, when he returned him said he would never leave me again...drbolaspellcaster@gmail.com  he is the best spell caster i can count on him when it comes to all kinds of spell..his email:drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com i see so many people testifying about his perfect work. thank you Dr Bola and may your Gods ever reward you for your good deeds.

Regina Muller wrote at 2016-07-16 02:43:32
I never thought it was going to get to a point where i would need a spell caster. When Greg suddenly changed i was so sure it wasn't ordinarily because i had spent the last 8 years with him and knew him like i knew my self. Greg eventually asked for a divorce which i did not want and that was what led me to search for a solution online. i met Dr. Henry of PERMANENT SPELL CAST TEMPLE and he told me that my man was under a spell and i did believe because he started acting weird suddenly and i had no explanation for that. Dr Henry promised me he was going to come back home and stop the divorce, and all that happened just under 24 hours that he did the reunion spell/spell removal. i am posting tonight because of the covenant i made that i would tell the whole world how powerful and great PERMANENT SPELL CAST TEMPLE is and also make his contact available for others with same marital problems out there. contact him today and put an end to your relationship/marriage troubles. Email: permanentspellcast@gmail.com  permanentspellcast@yahoo.com  permanentspellcat@hotmail.com  and what-app number +2348100663964

Name: Regina Muller

Location: Singapore

jennifer hillary wrote at 2016-08-05 22:56:40
HOW DR HARRY HELPED ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK

My name is JENNIFER HILLARY  from united kingdom My husband and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to London for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from London.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted DR.HARRY for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of DR.HARRY contact him through his email: drharrysolution@gmail.com or call him through his mobile number: +2348143240563 1. Love Spells 2. Lost Love Spells 3. Divorce Spells 4. Marriage Spells 5. Binding Spells 6. Breakup Spells 7. Banish a past Lover. 8. You want to be promoted in your office. 9. Fertility Spells/Pregnancy Spells,EX BACK SPELL,HERPES CURE ,PENIS ENLARGEMENT,DIABETES,CANCER ETC THANKS

Lydia Ryan wrote at 2016-08-31 22:09:56
Why I am writing this testimony is because I made a promise that whosoever that helps me out of my relationship predicament deserves to be known even more by the world. I am 37 years of age, my husband had a very powerful love spell on him that a female he knows put on him and I wanted it removed as this caused serious problems in our marriage and he left me for her. It seemed nothing on earth can bring our paths together forever, I felt really bad because I love him so dearly. I had sleepless nights because I missed my hubby’s touch and care. I seldom visit this webpage but anytime I do, I see two or more positive reviews about a man named dr. Adoda and his mysterious and miraculous works that saves relationships and marriages, this got me curious. Also, I normally see other several reviews, although I learn't that there are lots of scammers out there but I contacted Adoda because I was convinced by a testifier I contacted, that dr. Adoda spell is the big deal. I gave him a chance out of my doubting spirit but to my greatest surprise my husband called me 2 days after dr. Adoda did his thing on him and my hubby’s behalf, that he is so sorry for all the pains he has made me pass through, he wanted to be back home. Presently our love is more than that of Romeo and Juliet, he takes too good care of me now, 110% than before. I know there are others out there, I say if you find dr.adodalovespelltemple@gmail.com then your problem is as well solved. Lydia Ryan W. from California, USA

Addiction to Alcohol

Derek Johnson