Addiction to Alcohol/No change in recovering alcoholic husband

Marie wrote at 2009-08-12 20:19:12
Please check out Rational Recovery http://rational.org/index.php?id=91 - it is a totally different approach to alcohol dependance.  AA is NOT the onyl way to get sober..it brings with it it's own sets of issues. Speaking from personal experience dealing with my own addiction for 30 years..and now - my husband of two years..is sooo active in his own alcoholism..ay yay yay..but - at least yours is not drinking...that is good..now..time to balance...I would say try SMART recovery too onlune- good info there...but watch out - some of the "Powers that Be"..are like any power hungry - "I have no-life" so let me control yours" - type of administrators...  

helpingfriend wrote at 2013-07-19 00:11:52
How sure are you that he is not drinking.  Seriously... think about the circumstantial evidence.  

Addiction to Alcohol

Clyde