Addiction to Alcohol/exhusband

Joanne wrote at 2012-12-13 21:43:21
Clyde,  thank you for helping me this year with the on going situation in my life.  I have been writing questions to you for 4 months now and appreciate your feedback.  It may not be the feedback I wish to hear but it is the truth and the honest truth.  It helps knowing that in my mind I am not crazy or looking at situations the wrong way. Nice to get your confirmation.  Merry Christmas to you and your family.  May the New Year bring you health, and happiness.   I know I am looking forward to a New Year and new chapters in my help me God.

Addiction to Alcohol

I can answer questions on the recovery from alcohol addiction as I am a recovering alcoholic with 22 years of sobriety. I can also address the spiritual aspects of the 12-Step program as I have a Master of Divinity degree; serve as a pastor in the Quaker church; and, serve as a hospice chaplain. I have also served as a prison chaplain for one year and currently volunteer as a mentor once a week, working with two inmates one-on-one as they work towards reentry into society as free persons.

I am a recovering alcoholic with 22 years of continuous sobriety.

Master of Divinity awarded in 2000 from Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary