Addiction to Alcohol/Beer addiction

Question
I live with my grandma who has been drinking at least 5+ thirty packs a week for 15+ years. I'm 19 and have been dealing with it my whole life. About 2 years ago her husband  (my grandpa) past away, n it's gotten worse ofcorse. It's getting to the point were I don't know how to handle her anymore. I need help!!! If u think u could help me please let me know, and I can give you more info about her and the whole story if that would help.    Thank you

Answer
Greetings to you, Kali.

You have written:

>> I live with my grandma...I'm 19...her husband (my grandpa) past away...I don't know how to handle her anymore.

What do you think your grandpa might do if he were still here?

>> I can give you more info about her and the whole story if that would help.

I cannot guarantee I will have a lot of answers here, but yes, that might be helpful.  Also, I have these questions:

1) Has your grandma ever tried to cut down on her drinking?
2) Has she ever tried to stop drinking?
3) Does she have any serious medical problems at the moment?
4) What do you think she would say if you asked her whether she might like to learn to live without drinking?

Joseph Lee

Addiction to Alcohol

Joseph Lee O.