Addiction to Alcohol/supplements

Dr Plesman. you recommend Anti-stress B complex, including ( B6 B3 B12). Do I have to purchase these 3 vitamins in single bottles and in what potency? or are they included in the antistress B complex? thanks.

Hi Dorts,

You can buy themmˆncombinbtion. I suggest you discuss this with the health food store.

Jurriaan Plesman BA (Psych) Post Grad Dip Clin Nutrition
Editor of the Hypoglycemic Association of Australia
List of my articles:
Also at Facebook:

Addiction to Alcohol

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapy and psychotherapy

The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia

Book: "Getting Off the Hook"freely available on the internet at Google Book Search.
Editor: Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia My articles can be found at:

BA(Psych), Sydney University, Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)