Addiction to Drugs/losing to drugs

Question
I have been addicted for over 20 years.... nobody knows the battle I've been fighting next that I've been fighting except my wife. I feel soon that I will be losing control and maybe not be around... I have 3 young boys that depend on me but I feel like I am just a burden... please help me figure this out

Answer
Marc,

Can you tell me how I can help? What do you mean when you say losing control?  What kind of drugs are you addicted to?
Have you ever been clean in the 20 years of struggling?
You are not a burden, your children love you without limits and need you so please do not even think of leaving them. That is not something you want to leave your children with, it will haunt them the rest of their lives.

Lets figure this out together.

Crystal

Addiction to Drugs

Crystal