Addiction to Drugs/Debate

Okay, so we talked about this in our class. And had a debate with friends. If the person is smoking methamphetamine for 4 months straight? Is she/he a strong user? Also, if he/she stops today.. How long will it stay out of the system? Will 12 days be enough for it? especially if urine drug test has to be done? or blood? i know hair will take years. And is it true that drinking cranberry juice, a BAKING SODA, and water helps? I do believe that sweating out will help. They also have this kind of things that you can take for quick result. Are this even safe? They have so much stuff on the Internet that this debate goes on and on.. I just want to hear your opinion as well.

Yes they are a strong user and they more than likely will become addicted. Even if they smoke 1 time a week they are still a heavy user. They will experience some withdrawal symptoms. It takes roughly 10 hours for half the dose of meth to flush the system. So for a moderate user it could take 2-5 days to escape the body. However for long-term heavy users, it can take up to 10 days to leave the body
No. There is nothing you can take to cleanse your system of drugs.

Hope this helps.

Addiction to Drugs

I can answer questions about drug addiction, in-patient and out-patient treatment and 12 step programs. I can inform you about treatment in or near your city. I can answer questions about opiates, narcotics, speed, pain pills, cocaine, crack cocaine, suboxone,and methadone treatment. I have used and abused many drigs so I can provide fist-hand knowledge of the effect of the drug and any withdrawals whether thay be psychological or physical. I can inform loved ones how they can get help to best help the addict and themselves. I have also been a substance abuse counselor. I am a social worker that works with individuals in the criminal justice system with mental illness and/or addictions.

I have lived the life of addiction and the life of recovery. I have attended many 12-step meetings. I Have been a substance abuse counselor. I am NOT a doctor. If you want personal experience with any of the above then ask me! I have been addicted to prescription drugs, heroin, crack, powder cocaine and countless others. I can answer questions about the lives of addicts, how to help and not help someone and how to get and stay clean.

NAMI CHADD MHA Trainings and seminars on alcoholism and addiction

Forsyth Families bp

BS in Sociology/Criminal justice MS: Working on masters in Counseling Taken several classes in Substance Abuse

poly-substance Abusers Mental illness with Substance Abuse