Addiction to Drugs/Marijuana on urine exams

Hi. I'm not a Drug user, but I smoked two little weeds and shared it with 2 friends.
I had an employee exams and they used urine to detect any drugs (toxicological exams). These exams were 10 days after I smoked. Is it going to be detected? Is there any "solution"? If I ask to repeat exams..don't know.
Thank u so much.

Hi Johan,
Generally, marijuana stays in the system for 3-5 days if someone smokes one time.  In Chronic marijuana users, the drug can be detected for 30+ days. There are many products that claim to flush your system, don't be fooled. You cant remove the metabolites of any substance from your body.
I hope this is helpful.

Addiction to Drugs

Sherrie Sweet

I am qualified to answer questions in all areas of addiction and recovery. If you have a question that I can not answer, I am not afraid to tell you that I do not know, however, I am willing to help you find the answer. I am qualified to assist you with questions asked by the individual who is using drugs or alcohol, as well as questions from concerned friends and family members. I understand the stigmas of this disease and the difficult issues that arise from substance use. I am here to offer guidance and support.

I have worked in the field of substance abuse for 20 years. I have experience working in the areas of inpatient detoxification, outpatient counseling, halfway houses, self help groups, individual, marital and family counseling, drunken driving education, pregnant and parenting programs, and medication assisted treatment. Additionally, I have a strong background in medical issues, psychopharmacology and mental health issues. I believe in individualized treatment which meets the specific needs of each person suffering from the disease of addiction.

I currently hold a Masters Degree in Human Services/Psychology. I am also continuing with a PhD in Counseling Psychology. I am internationally certified as an Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor, and licensed as an Alcohol and Drug Counselor. I am additionally pursuing the credential of a Substance Abuse Professional which will allow me to work with and evaluate individuals who are employed within the D.O.T. system. Lastly, I am a partner in private practice working with individuals who are seeking recovery from addictive disorders.

I have extensive experience working with individuals from all walks of life. I have worked with professionals, community leaders, NFL players, police officers, lawyers, nurses, homeless individuals, the indigent, doctors, and attorneys.