Addiction to Drugs/DRUG TEST-WEED

So I took 3 hits only of marijuana on june 15 I have a drug test ( don't know what kind) on frid  28. will I be able to pass the drug test? or what are some things I can do to be able to pass my drug test in 3 days? please help

Why are you trying to evade the drug test? Does somebody object to your smoking marijuana, and you have to be accountable to them?  I would offer that you look at your use of marijuana as a problem, rather than that is objectionable to others.

Addiction to Drugs

Peter L.

I am available to answer any questions about substance use, abuse, and dependence. I can also offer perspective on treatment options and how to motivate someone to get help. I have over 27 years of experience as a substance abuse treatment professional, working with adolescents and adults in a variety of treatment settings. I feel I can answer just about any question in this topic area but can also access reference sources, or direct you to these for additional information gathering or education on your own.

I am a professional addictions counselor working in a very highly respected treatment center, as well as having a private practice in two states.

Masters Degree in Behavioral Science Licensed Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor in three states. Also an Internationally Certified Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor