Addiction to Drugs/Drug test

Question
Hello. This might not be a question you can answer but I couldn't find this topic anywhere else on this site so I thought I would give it a go here. I am a 21 year old female. I am about to enter my second year of nursing, and I have to take a urine drug test on Monday. I have never in my life done any drugs. I have never been drunk or even smoked a cigarette. However I have a friend who smokes pot. I was at her house last Friday, and she smoked some, and I was sitting next to her on the couch. She smoked some for maybe 15 min, took a break, then smoked some again for maybe 15 more min tops. Also there was one time she blew some smoke in my face as a joke. That was the only smoke I was around. So it will have been over a week since I was around it when I take my test. Is it possible to fail the test from that amount of second hand? I understand if you aren't able to answer, but thanks for taking the time to read my question.

Answer
I hear this question a lot. It is highly doubtful that the marijuana will show up. You can drink lots of water before the test, that will help. Also, when you take the test there should be a nurse there asking you if you are taking any medications. Please mention that you were AROUND SECOND HAND SMOKE. At least that way if you come back positive they will know you are honest. However, I don't think it will show up. Drink lots of water!

Addiction to Drugs

Patricia M.