Addiction to Drugs/is it ok to breathe ink through mouth

Question
is breathing in ink ok
My amazing friend was sitting next to me today at school..... he showed me something I thought was cool. He put 1 line of pen ink on paper and rolled it up then he breathed it in I tried it ... amazing... anyway all day way were sharing the same paper and breathing it through from out mouths. Is this dangerous because I am addicted.

Answer
I don't know if it is addictive, but it could be very dangerous, even deadly to your heart, liver, kidneys and lungs. I am a professional nurse, and I must advise you of this. If you feel the need to get high or escape from reality, which is understandable these days, please speak to someone on a confidential basis. This number is 1-888-905-4415 in the USA.

Addiction to Drugs

Patricia M.