Addiction to Drugs/nose one side going in

Question
Hi one side of my nose going in  and when I touch other side it hurts the side which is going
And I get pains in same side of head.will it recover my nose and grow back in side the nose thanks

Answer

I am guessing this is related to cocaine use although I can't be sure as it isn't clear i your email.  

Unfortunately there are some limitations on online forums like this and in this case you really need to get this issue checked with a medical practitioner.

If you have a more specific question about drugs please feel free to ask, but unfortunately this is medical advice and I am not a medical practitioner,

Thanks

Jacqui

Addiction to Drugs

Jacqui