Addiction to Drugs/Oxycodone abuse by mother? Help.

Question
I'm 14, by the way. A while back my mother broke her back. She was prescribed a narcotic called oxycodone. A year being on the drug, the doctors took her off of it. I've  been noticing her sneaking some sort of pills around and taking them. I stole one and looked it up; oxycodone. Shes completely addicted, and abusing the drug. I heard her on the phone the other day saying she only took 13 of them?!? That's a lot! The pill says 30/ on the front and a squared m on the back.
I feel so powerless though because I'm only 14. I can't just call the police, or try and get her help. I don't even know what to do anymore.
I can't even confront her about the pills because she gets super angry and annoyed. I mean damn she threw dog poop all over me one time. It got in my mouth and it was just terrible. Not the point though.
Can someone Please explain to me what can I actually do?

Answer
Isabelle,
Your mom needs help, you are correct, but you are not the person to do it. AS you said, you are only 14 and need help from a trusted and capable adult. If there are no other family members to talk to please go to the guidance counselor at your school or perhaps there is a local teen center or YMCA that you could go to for help. A priest or pastor at a local church could also help you. If you are in danger, or not being cared for properly you do need to call the police or the child protective services. I know that seems scary, but these are people that can help you stay safe and find the right services to help your Mother.
Stay Strong and reach out for immediate help, your future and your Mom's well being depends on it.
Sherrie

Addiction to Drugs

Sherrie Sweet