Adobe Acrobat/Use code to combine PDF documents

apple wrote at 2013-07-03 01:54:57
i have several years' experience in pdf merging & spliting.but Im using C#.NET,if you're interested.you can takr a look at

http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/csharp-imaging/pdf-merge/

Adobe Acrobat

Ken Black

With over 20 years experience in graphic arts as well as working as a preflight and prepress technician for Best Printing Online, I can answer any questions relating to graphic design and printing. This includes but is not limited to Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark Xpress and just about any other graphics related software.

Currently employed by Best Printing Online, I have been working as a graphic designer and printing professional for over 20 years. My experiences range from original design work including layout, illustration and photography to prepress production and troubleshooting. I have done consulting and training for some of the smallest print shops to the largest design agencies and printers in the industry.

Occupational Certificate in Darkroom and Printing Technologies from back when light tables and contacting frames were cool. Attended McHenry County College, Columbia College Chicago and Northern Illinois University and strive to attain new knowledge in this field wherever it may be hiding.