Adobe Framemaker/Table Flow

Question
I have a 1000 row Excel file with 13 columns. I need the first 6 columns on all the left hand pages and the last 7 columns on all the right hand pages. Is there an easy way to accomplish this in FrameMaker 10? The end product is a perfect bound book.

Answer
John - There is no "easy" way that I know of that will accomplish what you want to do.
You could create X number of disconnected pages then manually connect pages 1,3,5,7,9, etc.,
then manually connect pages 2,4,6,8, etc.
Then start columns 1 thru 6 on page 1 and columns 7 thru 13 on page 2.
You would not have your Left and Right Pages, but you could manually set those up.

With only 1000 rows, and figuring 40 to 50 rows per page, (allowing for header and footer)this would only take 20-25 pages.

Regards, Wayne

Adobe Framemaker

Wayne Johnson