Adobe Framemaker/2 line headings in TOC

Hi Wayne,
I have book in FM 10 I've been updating for a while with no issues. The auto generated TOC used ..... leaders with page numbers right justified. I recently changed the text of a heading in one of the chapters that made the heading 2 lines long. When I update the book, and TOC, the heading text wraps to a second line, but the leader doesn't show up - the page number stays right next to the text on the 2nd line. Example:

2.1 Intro......................................2-1
2.2 Now is the time for all good men to come
   to the aid of their country 2-2
2.3 Overview...................................2-2

I've tried nonbreaking spaces, Shift/Enter to force the start of line 2 (both in the chapter heading), but the TOC still looks like above when updated.

Any ideas??? Do I need to adjust something in the reference page?

Mark - Without seeing your documents, the only thing I can suggest is:
If you are using a "tab" after the numbers on the far left side of the TOC, (i.e. 2.1<tab>Intro<tab>..............2.1
What I think you need to do is manually add 1 or 2 tabs after country because you haven't accounted for the tabs in the second line.
Example your current TOC entry
2.2<tab>Now is the time for all good men to come
       to the aid of their country 2-2.

What you need to do is:
       to the aid of their country<tab><tab>.............2-2.

The only other thing you could do is:
Manually Break the line - then add another paragraph style and add that style to your TOC:
Then once you format it in the TOC the way you want - is should appear the way you want anytime you update the TOC.

<Style 1>2.2 Now is the time for all good men to come
<Style 1.1>  to the aid of their country

If the above doesn't help, send me a copy of your TOC page and a copy of the Chapter that is giving you the problem and I will take a look at it.
If you send me a document be sure it is in Frame 7 or a mif file as I do not have Frame 10.
Email is:

Regards, Wayne  

Adobe Framemaker

Wayne Johnson

Basic set-up of books, master pages, generation of List of Effective pages (LEP), Indexing, auto-numbering. Various ways to import graphics, including advantages and disadvantages of importing into a text frame or importing into a "blank" page. Using a "book" to generate PDF files, with hyperlinking. Customization of function keys, currently setup for Frame 7.0 i.e. change F1 to turn "Change bar" On and Off, F2 to "Cut" a selection, F3 to copy, F4 to Paste, F6 to set line to "TOP OF PAGE" and Shift F6 to start line "anywhere" these can be easily your current config files and if you do not like them - old config files can be restored. I have no expertise in Structured Framemaker, (i.e. XML or SGML).

10 years working with Framemaker, all version through Version 7.0
Primarily writing to Aviation ATA spec 100. Currently responsible for maintaining all company published maintenance documents in Framemaker and PDF and making them accessible through the company intranet.