Adobe Framemaker/Framemaker 6.0 - Table Header Change Bars

Question
I need to have all my continuous table heads in one table have the change bar ON, but I can only get it to stay "on" on the first page of the table with the original header.

How can I have the header change bar on each page of my table??

Help......

Answer
Lori - There is no way I know of to make the table header "change bar" automatically appear on each page. The only "work-around" would be to use the "draw" line tool and draw a line by the header on each page the table is located on. The nice thing about doing it this way is once you have "drawn" the line on the first page, just copy and paste the line on each page that you want it to appear. Frame will paste the line in the same location (as the original) on each page.
Regards, Wayne

Adobe Framemaker

Wayne Johnson