Adobe Framemaker/Framemaker Version for a Given Document

Question
FolderAttributes
FolderAttributes  
Without opening a given document, how do you determine the version of Framemaker that document was created in? Is there an attribute that will show in windows explore that I can select that will show the version?

Answer
Gary - I do not know of anything that will show in the attribute file.
What you can try is the following:
The following is for Windows 7.
Right click and Select Open With.
On the next screen Select Default Program.
Then on the next screen UNSELECT "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file"
The Select Other Programs and Select Notepad.
When the file opens look at the Upper Left Corner of the Screen and it should give you the Version of Frame that created the file.

Then from this time forward when you right click on the file you should have an option to select Notepad, just below the Framemaker name.

Hope this might solve some of your problems

Regards, Wayne

Adobe Framemaker

Wayne Johnson