Adobe Illustrator/Graphics

Question
If you had to choose which program would be the most useful to produce quality graphics. Photoshop or illustrator.  Photoshop has never been known for text capabilities.  I am on short deadline so your help is truly appeeciatedm

Answer
Hello,

Photoshop is much better than it used to be for text capabilities. I typically work in Illustrator for laying out the file when working with text and images. But It really depends on your needs. Photoshop and Illustrator work well together and you shouldn't have a problem with text in Photoshop (CS4 & later).
Hope this helped.

Thank you,

Tom

Adobe Illustrator

Tom Rouze