Adobe Illustrator/Graphics

If you had to choose which program would be the most useful to produce quality graphics. Photoshop or illustrator.  Photoshop has never been known for text capabilities.  I am on short deadline so your help is truly appeeciatedm

Photoshop is much better than it used to be for text capabilities. I typically work in Illustrator for laying out the file when working with text and images. But It really depends on your needs. Photoshop and Illustrator work well together and you shouldn't have a problem with text in Photoshop (CS4 & later).
Hope this helped.

Thank you,

Adobe Illustrator

Tom Rouze

I can answer Graphics questions related to Adobe Illustrator 9, 10, and CS. I also have Photoshop experience. Setting up files for printing is my main area of expertise. I am familiar with both PC and Mac platforms. No question is too silly. The only thing silly is a question not asked!

Major hotel chains; Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Holiday Inn, Westin.
Cruise lines; Princess Cruises, Norweigan Cruise lines, Holland America.
Casinos; Luxor, Foxwoods, Trump Sonesta.