Adobe Illustrator/How to fix my adobe illustrator error?

Question
hello, I know that you are an Illustrator professional but kindly answer to my indesign question also if possible because I don't see and indesign professional around. I have an issue with my adobe cs5 indesign and illustrator cs5. Indesign shows an error "Adobe Indesign is not properly licensed and will quit now". and the Illustrator quits automatically in seconds after the launch. I have searched for the solution and found two solutions. One is replacing the amtlib.dll extension and the second is enabling the Flexnet service. But both the options are not working I mean I don't even see the Flexnet service option in the local services list and I don't see the amtlib.dll file in the adobe indesign folder. pls help me out. I need an proper solution. Would be glad if you could give me a step by step solution.

If the two options are correct then please tell me how to find the .dll extension in indesign and illustrator folder and Flexnet service in the local services. Thankyou :)

Answer
Hi Niniya,

The easiest solution is as soon as you open the app, go to help>deactivate and it will wipe your registration. You can then re-enter your serial number and that should take care of it. If the issue persists I would call Adobe customer support and confirm your activation codes.

Removing the dll will not work as this has to do with licensing. Normally I see this when you have too many copies installed under the same ID.

Thanks

Kevin

Adobe Illustrator

Kevin Stohlmeyer