Adobe Illustrator/Business cards and fliers

Question
Bus card idea
Bus card idea  

Recent order
Recent order  
Hey Tom

I am trying to,get a hand designed graphic onto a professional looking but inexpensive business card what would be your best answer as to how to make this happen.   I have had a jewelry, wedding favor kids party "business"' for a while now and folks are really interested in my work I would also like to create a professional looking booklet pamphlet to hand.  I have asked you questions in the past and you have been a great help.

Time is not on my side so any help you could give me would be most appreciated.

Answer
Hello Elisha,

A quick suggestion is to scan the image with a flatbed scanner open in Photoshop. Once in there you can manipulate the image to achieve your desired results. If you don't have a scanner available you could take a picture and work with that in Photoshop.

If you would like further help.. please let me know.

Tom

Adobe Illustrator

Tom Rouze