Adobe InDesign/Indesign CS4

I have the disc for Indesign CS4 it is currently on my desk top, but just getting a new lap top for xmas, can I install this on more than one computer ?

Thanks for your help !

Hi June,

Thank you for your question.

Are you going from a Windows laptop to a Mac laptop or vice versa?

Yes it's possible to install it on another computer. However once its installed on your new computer you would need to uninstall it on your old computer - unless you have a licence for its use on multiple computers - it's illegal otherwise.

Hope that helps. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks H Louise

Adobe InDesign

H Louise

I am an artworker in the newspaper industry working with both newspaper and glossy products. I can answer most questions on the Adobe Creative Suite CS3 (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional), however please note that I am not as experienced in the use of Illustrator. I also have experience in QuarkXpress, Property software and Photography.

I have been working in the newspaper industry since 2007. I started in QuarkXpress before moving over to the Indesign software.

I have qualifications in art and design as well as a degree in media.