Adobe InDesign/Indesign CS4

Question
I have the disc for Indesign CS4 it is currently on my desk top, but just getting a new lap top for xmas, can I install this on more than one computer ?

Thanks for your help !
June

Answer
Hi June,

Thank you for your question.

Are you going from a Windows laptop to a Mac laptop or vice versa?

Yes it's possible to install it on another computer. However once its installed on your new computer you would need to uninstall it on your old computer - unless you have a licence for its use on multiple computers - it's illegal otherwise.

Hope that helps. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks H Louise

Adobe InDesign

H Louise