Adobe InDesign/Indesign CS6 work with an interactive field

I develop training material for students. How do I insert an interactive typing field for a PDF doc, where students could receive a lesson electronically and they are able to type an answer in a field that allows any size content or like this field allows for large content?

Thank you Ruth

Hi Ruth,

Thank you for your question.

Here's a great step by step video on interactive pdfs and shows you how to create text fields and forms etc in indesign. It also shows you how to do scrollable fields and options and checklists - handy if you want to do some multiple choice questions.
There's also a handy bit on creating options on how to receive the filled-in forms back to you - so the students will have no excuse - like the dog ate my homework!

Useful links -

Hope that helps. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.
H Louise

Adobe InDesign

H Louise

I am an artworker in the newspaper industry working with both newspaper and glossy products. I can answer most questions on the Adobe Creative Suite CS3 (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional), however please note that I am not as experienced in the use of Illustrator. I also have experience in QuarkXpress, Property software and Photography.

I have been working in the newspaper industry since 2007. I started in QuarkXpress before moving over to the Indesign software.

I have qualifications in art and design as well as a degree in media.