Adobe InDesign/Tool bar in In design

I work in Cs6, and have never experienced this issue. I can't select any of my tool bar icons, text tool,zoom,white/black arrows ect.

Hi Diane,

Thank you for your question.
Sorry for the delay - it seems that I didn't receive a notification to tell me I had a question waiting.

When you say you can't select your tool bar - is it visible and you can't click on any of the tools or is the tool bar missing completely?

Can you still use the tools if you use their shortcuts like spacebar for hand tool etc?

This could be your problem and solution? -

Hope that helps, any further questions don't hesitate to ask.

H Louise

Adobe InDesign

H Louise

I am an artworker in the newspaper industry working with both newspaper and glossy products. I can answer most questions on the Adobe Creative Suite CS3 (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional), however please note that I am not as experienced in the use of Illustrator. I also have experience in QuarkXpress, Property software and Photography.

I have been working in the newspaper industry since 2007. I started in QuarkXpress before moving over to the Indesign software.

I have qualifications in art and design as well as a degree in media.