Adobe InDesign/Tool bar in In design

Question
I work in Cs6, and have never experienced this issue. I can't select any of my tool bar icons, text tool,zoom,white/black arrows ect.
HELP
Diane

Answer
Hi Diane,

Thank you for your question.
Sorry for the delay - it seems that I didn't receive a notification to tell me I had a question waiting.

When you say you can't select your tool bar - is it visible and you can't click on any of the tools or is the tool bar missing completely?

Can you still use the tools if you use their shortcuts like spacebar for hand tool etc?

This could be your problem and solution? - http://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/indesign-tools-panels-dont-respond.html

Hope that helps, any further questions don't hesitate to ask.

H Louise

Adobe InDesign

H Louise