Adobe InDesign/combine documents to one PDF

I have 145 InDesign documents. I want to combine them into one PDF  without converting each one to a PDF and then combining them all.  Is there an easy way?
I am running CS 6.0 on  a 10.8.5 Intel core 2 Duo Mac

I need a quick solution please

Hi Howard,

Thank you for your question.

Sorry for any delay - I only received a notification today!

The 145 Indesign documents - are they all seperate documents or is it one document with 145 pages?

If its a 145 page indesign document then just go to Export or Ctrl+E and choose to save it as a pdf. Here's a step by step -

If you have 145 different indesign documents that you want to make into one multi-page pdf - then you will need to combine the indesign documents and then follow the instructions to export to pdf as seen above.

To combine indesign documents please see -

More information -

Hope that helps, if you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
H Louise  

Adobe InDesign

H Louise

I am an artworker in the newspaper industry working with both newspaper and glossy products. I can answer most questions on the Adobe Creative Suite CS3 (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional), however please note that I am not as experienced in the use of Illustrator. I also have experience in QuarkXpress, Property software and Photography.

I have been working in the newspaper industry since 2007. I started in QuarkXpress before moving over to the Indesign software.

I have qualifications in art and design as well as a degree in media.