Adobe Pagemill/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Web Page Creation2/28/2005Marie
  Q: I am totally new to creating web pages. There are so many programs out there to accomplish this ...
  A: As intimidating as the program looks, I would recomend Dreamweaver. It has a WYSIWYG (what you see ...
Web Design1/24/2005Lori
  Q: What activities can I do that involve web design?
  A: Do you mean how do you prepare for web design as an occupation or do you mean where can you ...
Web Design1/24/2005Lori
  Q: I am 14 and how would I prepare myself to become a web designer?
  A: If you're asking about what classes you should take... well... My master's degree (and my "real" ...
Photo Resizing1/8/2005Lori
  Q: I am a 'first time' webbuilder and am planning on trying to sell some of my photos. I need to be ...
  A: Pauline - Having computer problems... tried to answer your question at work but think it got posted ...
Building a webpage9/15/2004Lori
  Q: Where do I start, when I want to create a website for my enterprise? I haven't started this ...
  A: Since I don't know what kind of endeavor you are embarking upon, I'll keep this basic. It comes ...
Replace pics in Acrobat 5.0.53/3/2004Lori
  Q: I don't know if this is the right forum to ask, but maybe you can help. I have a PDF document which ...
  A: Frank - Unfortunately, I'm not sure what's amiss. I would recommend the Adobe User to User Forums ...
Pagemill and mp3's10/31/2003Marie
  Q: Marie, I am just beginning my webpage using pagemill and need to know if I can make links to my ...
  A: The only way I could think of for streaming is if you convert to a Windows Media or Real Audio ...
web page building7/29/2003Marie
  Q: I am an artist but totally green with computers. This is what I want to do. I would like to start ...
  A: First off, if you don't have one, invest in a CD burner or a zip drive. You can get more on them ...
Pictures on the internet2/28/2003Marie
  Q: Marie, I just need to know how to get my pictures from the file on my harddrive to my ISP server. I ...
  A: The process is uploading & what you'll need to do is get what is called a FTP program. Your ISP ...
PageMill construction9/5/2001Marie
  Q: I'm Brian, and an expert volunteer myself. But I'm new to web page design. In short, I have ...
  A: An HTML document in the CD should work on both Macs & PCs. As for your shortcut thing, I would put ...

Page:    1 

Adobe Pagemill