Adobe Photoshop/Missing Tool

jenniferloop wrote at 2015-02-05 07:16:41
For good tutorial you can visit www.hv-designs.co.uk and www.toolpic.com it has tutorial day by day class we learn in class.

hope it helps

Adobe Photoshop

Dyllian Rancharan

I can answer most questions related to photoshop. As well as supply design ideas, techniques and great tips. I can also answer your questions in Spanish as well as English. (Puedo contestar sus preguntas en Espaņol si lo prefieren!)

I have been a desktop publisher for a newspaper and have three years working as the cheif graphic artist for a Casino in Belize.

Currenlty working for the Las Vegas Hotel & Casino in Belize, C.A.

My work has been published in local newspapers as I designed a section called Intransit, an art column. It has also been published in some books I designed both the layout and cover.

Associates degree in desktop publishing and digital graphic designs

Was awarded by the Government of Belize as Graphic Designer of the Year in 2004, 2005 and 2006

Clients include Governmental Organizations, Businesses and International Clients