Adobe Photoshop/Purchasing a photo

Question
Hi Glen,

I am publishing an e-book and have found a stock photo to use as my cover. However, someone else (sister) will be doing the fonts, etc., as she has Photoshop on her computer. If I purchase the photo, will I be able to transfer it to her? Or will it be better if I give her the money, and she downloads it to her own computer?

Answer
Hi Carol,

Most stock images download as .jpg files. You can transfer it to your sister by burning a dvd or putting it on a flash drive, the file may be too big to email though. If there is any question, have your sister download it for the book cover and give you a copy if you want it to use later.

Hope this helps,

Adobe Photoshop

Glen Demers