Adobe Photoshop/Ref: question...

Good day
Lets say that I design a logo in adobe illustrator or photoshop and the logo is round. How do I save the round logo and remove the edges of the square background. The page I designed the logo on is square and the logo is round - so there is a space on the four edges. What can one do to remove the spaces on the four edges when saving the logo - so that one gets a round logo.

Saving in PNG 24
Saving in PNG 24  
Hi Sunil,
In the case of photoshop, once you are done designing the logo, make sure you delete/hide the background layer and save it as a PNG. In the saving dialoge box, you have to check the "Transparency" option. (Check the attachment).

Hope this helps.

- Kamal Krishna

Adobe Photoshop

Kamal Krishna

I am a Photoshop professional and have been using the tool since 1998. Since then I have been constantly upgrading myself with the newer versions of the same. Please feel free to ask me for issues or difficulties, be it technical or creative. I am here to help.

About 17years, I have been using photoshop since it was 3.0 extensively for print media, animation, presentations, broadcast designs, mobile content etc.

Bachelor of Science(Computers)

Brainbench Certified for Adobe Photoshop 7.0, Adobe Photoshop 6.0, Adobe Photoshop 5.5.