Adobe Photoshop/Ref: question...

Question
Good day
Lets say that I design a logo in adobe illustrator or photoshop and the logo is round. How do I save the round logo and remove the edges of the square background. The page I designed the logo on is square and the logo is round - so there is a space on the four edges. What can one do to remove the spaces on the four edges when saving the logo - so that one gets a round logo.

Sunil

Answer
Saving in PNG 24
Saving in PNG 24  
Hi Sunil,
In the case of photoshop, once you are done designing the logo, make sure you delete/hide the background layer and save it as a PNG. In the saving dialoge box, you have to check the "Transparency" option. (Check the attachment).

Hope this helps.

- Kamal Krishna

Adobe Photoshop

Kamal Krishna