Adobe Photoshop/I have a question.

Hi,My name is Satsuki.
I would be very grateful if you answer this question.
I'm disposed to buy Photoshop for the first time.
But I can't decide. Which one I should buy?
I want to draw painting and to fix photo.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Satsuki,
You can buy any version of Adobe Photoshop, they all are pretty much same. The latest ones just got advanced features. You seem to be a beginner, so you can buy old version also.
I can assure you, you wont regret it. You can do more than digital painting and fixing photos.

Download a trial, experiment with the features and decide which one to buy.

You can choose between Adobe Photoshop Elements or Adobe Photoshop.
Elements is the ones with less features, to do basic stuff and more of fixing photos,
I recommend you Adobe Photoshop Elements.

- Kamal Krishna

Adobe Photoshop

Kamal Krishna

I am a Photoshop professional and have been using the tool since 1998. Since then I have been constantly upgrading myself with the newer versions of the same. Please feel free to ask me for issues or difficulties, be it technical or creative. I am here to help.

About 17years, I have been using photoshop since it was 3.0 extensively for print media, animation, presentations, broadcast designs, mobile content etc.

Bachelor of Science(Computers)

Brainbench Certified for Adobe Photoshop 7.0, Adobe Photoshop 6.0, Adobe Photoshop 5.5.