Adobe Photoshop/Query

Good day
With reference to Pantone Colors, how do I find out the relevant conversion to CMYK in photoshop and illustrator?
How does one check the resolution of an image and how does one change it, in Photoshop / Illustrator?

Hi Mahabir,
In Photoshop:
to change the document to CMYK. go to the menu image>mode>CMYK   here you can choose to flatten the image or retain the layers in the process.

To check the resolution of an image, go to the menu image>image size... and alter the field <b>resolution<b>.

hope this helps
- Kamal Krishna

Adobe Photoshop

Kamal Krishna

I am a Photoshop professional and have been using the tool since 1998. Since then I have been constantly upgrading myself with the newer versions of the same. Please feel free to ask me for issues or difficulties, be it technical or creative. I am here to help.

About 17years, I have been using photoshop since it was 3.0 extensively for print media, animation, presentations, broadcast designs, mobile content etc.

Bachelor of Science(Computers)

Brainbench Certified for Adobe Photoshop 7.0, Adobe Photoshop 6.0, Adobe Photoshop 5.5.