Adobe Photoshop/picture over a picture

Hi Eric

I am trying to put the phantom mask over a current picture of myself  but i am not having much luck.   I am a huge fan of phantom of the opera and would like to surprise my wife with our wedding picture of me wearing the phantom mask,, i have tried Paint, and picasa, no luck would adobe photo shop work? and if so do they have a trial version?   If you have any ideas I would be appreciated, thanks and take care.

Mike, you can obtain a free trial version of Adobe Photoshop Elements.

What you are asking for will take more than just installing the software. You need to use a selection tool like Lasso to select your face, copy it and then paste it into the face of the Phantom. Or you can select your face and drag it over with the Move tool. I teach the details of this in my course at However, since you need something quick, check this out

Meanwhile, consider searching and subscribing to my youtube channel so you can get fundamentals/basics of photo retouching:

Adobe Photoshop

Eric C. M. Basir

Ask me about anything related to working on your photos in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Photoshop Elements: Tools, functions, color, contrast, manipulation, restoration and scanning.

Since 1999, I have served as a digital photo retoucher for companies of all sizes, including United Airlines, K-Mart. I also serve individuals with their personal photos. This includes training through my video courses. Ask me about anything related to working on your photos: Color, contrast, manipulation, restoration, software, hardware. I run a no-charge photo retouching and restoration how-to YouTube channel here: I also run a blog full of great advice:

Genealogical Speakers Guild

Numerous genealogical society quarterlies The Photo Grafix Blog

Columbia College Chicago City University of New York

Iqra International Educational Foundation Publications International Creatista Azizah Magazine Sears K-Mart C-Line Products, Inc. Promogul True Modern Harappa Tucker-Knapp United Airlines Folks like you!