Adobe Photoshop/Questions Answered by Expert John Afon

SubjectDate Asked
Embedding swf in photoshop-created banner ad9/26/2007
  Q: I have created a very simple animation (3 different faces rotating) in ImageReady and want to place ...
  A: am nor really sure if i understand the question, but if you want to place it in photoshop, you will ...
photoshop9/25/2007
  Q: I am trying to scan and and import standard lined index cards (3X5) into photoshop. Written on the ...
  A: one of the way to get this done is to select the blue line and fill with the background color. ...
Novice Logo Maker...9/21/2007
  Q: I am working on two websites and I need to make logos for both sites. Problem is I am not an artist ...
  A: am not sure if there is a site that does that, but if you have to use photoshop there may be a ...
2 photos side by side9/21/2007
  Q: What I want to do seems like it would be simple, but I don't know how to do it. I have PhotoShop ...
  A: if i get you right, one of the way which this could be done is: > Creat a new file with the actual ...
Uploading imageready html file to my internet profile8/31/2007
  Q: Hey. I've been creating a layout for my page and have tried to include hyperlinks to other websites, ...
  A: one of the way to do this is to open the file from Dreamweaver, in Dreamweaver you will see option ...
Drawing angles in photoshop8/16/2007
  Q: I have CS3 and I am trying to create block shapes which need to be at a 21 degree angle. I'm unsure ...
  A: one of the way to do this is, to select the object or go to the layer and press contol T on your ...
logo design4/8/2007
  Q: I want to design a logo for the school that teach from grade 1 to 10 and health program.so,my ...
  A: i want to advice that you should use a vector programme like illustrator, because bitmap programme ...
photo watermark4/6/2007
  Q: Can you use adobe photo shop to put a watermark on a jpg picture file? ~ please explain the process ...
  A: one way which this could be done is to: -Open the Jpg file, Duplicate your layer by(Layer menu, ...
photoshop graphic3/1/2007
  Q: CAn you please give me a step by step tutorial on how to create the image in the center of that ...
  A: this can be done in many way, one of the way this could be done is: -create your image, -Add noise ...
Converting PDD files to JPEG files2/17/2007
  Q: Can you tell me how to convert PDD files to JPEG files in Photoshop 7, in batch? Please tell me in ...
  A: -To record an action, you'll need to use the actions palette. If the actions palette is not visible ...
Making invitations2/4/2007
  Q: I am not sure if this is a question that you can answer for me or not. Can you tell me how to make ...
  A: if you know how to use layers that will help you a lot, i will advice you to use image or clip art ...
Buttons1/10/2007
  Q: I am new in Photoshop, and even have no tit installed on PC. Iuse it on public PC where Photoshop 7 ...
  A: Alex, this could be done in many ways, one way which this could be done is by: -use the rectanglar ...
adobe photoshop10/23/2006
  Q: Im want to inlarge a picture that I copied off the internet.I copied the picture into ifranview to ...
  A: there is noway you can do this without been pixelslated, (Note do not adjust the resolution) one way ...
???????10/13/2006
  Q: how do you make a picture have some color and the background be black and white? I'm trying to make ...
  A: one of the wayout is to: use magic wand tool or lasso tool to select the background, copy it and ...
Layering Transparent Images9/24/2006
  Q: I have a collection of GIF images with transparent backgrounds for a project I want to work on. When ...
  A: what you did was right, try this if it will make a difference: on the GIF Image, go to Image> Mode ...
A Very Basic Question8/26/2006
  Q: I am a beginner. I scanned six images to a page. I now want to 'separate' these images and view them ...
  A: One of the way you can do this is to Duplicate your image: 1. Image, Duplicate, 2. On the copied ...
transparent text logo7/27/2006
  Q: Clients logo that was on a background(blue image w/some gfx in it) now wants just the solid ...
  A: Use the magic wand tool to make a selection of the light blue color. Then click on fill color, use ...
Photo automation6/28/2006
  Q: How do I automate a batch of pictures on the new Adobe photoshop CS2 for web uploading. on the ...
  A: To use the action in batch mode, you would go to File -> Automate -> Batch. You'll see the dialog ...
graphic6/23/2006
  Q: I'm learning adobe photoshop and paintshop pro and I would like if yuo cuold teach me how to crop ...
  A: One way you can do this is: Image- image Size On Pixel put 200x200 Check Constrain Proportions and ...
photoshop5/25/2006
  Q: Iam a keen user of photoshop 7. I enjoying cutting an image of a person using the lasso tool and ...
  A: do take the following steps hope it helps Regards John image>apply image or ...
Creating photo edges/borders in Photoshop 7.0?5/23/2006
  Q: I would like to create a picture similar to the one at the Southwest.com website ...
  A: below is what you can do hope it helpa Regards John -Duplicate photo layer -Fill the lower layer ...
Resize pics5/19/2006
  Q: I have 200 pics that i need to resize to a lower resolution (from 400dpi to 150dpi). Is there a ...
  A: Sorry for late response this is what to do You use the Actions palette to record, play, edit, and ...

All Questions in This Category

Adobe Photoshop

John Afon

Top Expert on this page