Adobe Photoshop/Questions Answered by Expert Kevin Stohlmeyer

SubjectDate Asked
raw to jpeg loss of saturation2/21/2015
  Q: After I have made my adjustments to my RAW file I save the file to a jpeg. However the saved file ...
  A: Without seeing your exact workflow (version etc.) it is impossible to nail down what exactly is ...
mix & match CMYK channels in PS1/7/2015
  Q: Is it possible to take the Black sep/channel from image-A and paste it into image-B's Black channel, ...
  A: It's very easy. Simply go to the channels panel and click on the Black channel in Image A. Next do a ...
Creating inforgraphics12/11/2014
  Q: I really like the infographics I attached and I would like to know which software I can use to ...
  A: This image was created using Adobe Illustrator, not Adobe Photoshop. Here is a link to an online ...
Photoshop on Celeron7/25/2014
  Q: I want to buy a computer and on a budget. I would just like to know if Adobe Photoshop runs on an ...
  A: Here are the requirements for the most recent versions of Adobe Photoshop: ...
Can't Open NEF and ORF file in Photoshop7/16/2014
  Q: Hey, I am a novice photo editor.I use to edit photos for some photographers.I am given some NEF and ...
  A: You can try making sure you have run all your current updates, but I'm sure it is a case where your ...
ebook cover7/8/2014
  Q: Mr. Stohlmeyer: I don't presently have photoshop, but I see that you have expert knowledge in ...
  A: I think the cover is ok for a first idea. Perhaps moving your name down to the bottom and moving the ...
PhotoshopCS5 "Paths"7/1/2014
  Q: I'm fairly new/beginner with Photoshop and have the followingWhen I click on "paths", nothing is ...
  A: The Paths Panel is supposed to be empty until you use the Pen Tool to create a path which will then ...
PDF2/25/2014
  Q: Is there any way to convert a PDF so that changes can be made in the copy
  A: If you have Acrobat Pro, you may be able to edit the copy if you have the fonts used in the ...
Elements 5 not reponding10/26/2013
  Q: Just recently Elements 5 is not responding. I am using Firefox Browser and Windows 7. It has been ...
  A: Unfortunately Elements 5 is not supported on windows 7 and your system has probably updated past the ...
Photoshop 7 startup9/16/2013
  Q: You helped me before on a few issues and I'm hoping you can again. I have Photoshop 7.01 that I'm ...
  A: Unfortunately, you have probably updated your system past the point of compatibility with Photoshop ...
Filters in Essentials8/25/2013
  Q: "I have Photoshop Essentials 10. I am working with a 4x5 B/W negative and am trying to apply the Old ...
  A: The Old Paper filter will only work in RGB mode, so the other sites were correct. Once you change ...
Face recognition / tags Elements 118/9/2013
  Q: 2nd question, will try not to make a habit of this.... still learning. Thought I was being clever, ...
  A: Hey Roger, No worries. You shouldn't have to wipe the tags out to do Facial recognition, it should ...
Photoshop Elements 11 newbie8/8/2013
  Q: Just a bit confused.... What is the practical difference between albums and tags? Thank you Roger
  A: Tags are applied to individual photos much like keywords that assist with searching through your ...
Resizing image in Photoshop4/27/2013
  Q: I'm a Painter applying for a grant, I must submit my images digitally, which I have done many times ...
  A: Unfortunately you are correct. 1024x768 is relatively small. Do they also give you a file type ...
Photoshop CS6 Extended oil filter4/7/2013
  Q: I am currently trying to apply the oil filter to a photo. I am working on a HP 2000 Notebook PC ...
  A: Quick question, then a couple of things I need you to do. First, what OS are you running? XP, ...
Photoshop CS6 Issue3/21/2013
  Q: I have photoshop version CS6 and ever since I've got it I've been having one issue. I use the ...
  A: My first question for you is, when you reopen your file in PS is the color still correct or has the ...
Color coverage of an image2/14/2013
  Q: CS6, Version 13 Trying to remember how to determine the percent of an image that is a certain color. ...
  A: You might be mistaking inDesign with Illustrator. ID can calculate ink coverage but not AI ...
Query1/23/2013
  Q: Good day Is it possible to make images and photos greater than 300 dpi in photoshop and how ...
  A: You can make images larger in Photoshop using the Image>Image Size menu. However, enlarging photos ...
Photoshop cs4 compatibility with windows 81/19/2013
  Q: I have recently purchased a laptop with windows 8 and I was wondering if I can instal photoshop cs4 ...
  A: Cs4 on Win 8 is hit or miss. Some people have gotten it to work while others have had bugs. ...
Masking in PS12/20/2012
  Q: Im trying to cut or mask the yellow area shown in the photo using the blue area shown. The result I ...
  A: This would be much easier in Illustrator and would keep them as vector. In Photoshop, You can make ...
Photoshop 7.0 bugs12/19/2012
  Q: Kevin, Hello, I've been using PS for about 15 years and have never seen this come up, I'll be ...
  A: A couple of things can help. First you need to reset your preferences. Click the icon to start up ...
crop out images without white box around it.11/29/2012
  Q: my name is k.c; I thank you for your time and help. I am not new to photoshop, but not an expert. ...
  A: Try saving your files as Photoshop native file (PSD), TIFF or PNG to preserve the transparency. If ...
Photoshop Keyline/Stroke Effect11/15/2012
  Q: What I am trying to accomplish in Photoshop CS5 is a stroke or keyline effect on a layer but not on ...
  A: Have you tried using Layer Styles/Effects? They have a stroke option that you can align to the ...
Background Issue10/18/2012
  Q: I am having a problem deleting the background from logo's then adding them to my website. I usually ...
  A: Are you using the Save for Web command in Photoshop? Your image needs to be on a layer and not on ...
Adobe Certified Expert10/10/2012
  Q: I'm currently working on to get Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop. I know it must be tough ...
  A: First, this is just a certification held by Adobe, it is not a license like being an architect. ...
type dissapearing y10/3/2012
  Q: I am using PS 6.0 and am working on a 24x36" document in which one layer is a large amount of text. ...
  A: When creating your text try this: Create a new document, same size, resolution etc. and copy and ...
Ref: question7/25/2012
  Q: Good day With reference to Adobe Photoshop I have the following question. I have 4 or 5 separate ...
  A: You should be able to select everything even on multiple layers and get one bounding box around ...
Camera Raw Graduated Filter - Color Swatch7/2/2012
  Q: Stohlmeyer, On my MAC, using CS5, I am able to use the color swatch option in the graduated filter ...
  A: It could be any number of things. Are you both using the same file? Here's what I would do first: ...
Photoshop vector5/8/2012
  Q: Does Photoshop have a vector conversion fucntion?
  A: I'm not sure what you mean by "vector conversion"... Photoshop can have vector images in a document ...
tiff files change size when opened in photoshop2/22/2012
  Q: I have two related problems with photoshop: 1) A relatively small tiff file (28 MB) changes file ...
  A: I'm not sure you understand what is going on. Your Photoshop file is actually 1.3 GB in size. ...
Resizing font in Photoshop2/14/2012
  Q: I work in photoshop CS5. I would like to be able to resize a font on the north/south axis leaving ...
  A: The look you are trying to achieve (the lower one) is done by cutting apart the letters and ...
Creating Altered Duplicates from Source Image1/25/2012
  Q: I am attempting to photograph different products for an e-commerce website. All of the products are ...
  A: You have to be very careful how you proceed with this. When it comes to products that are sold, ...
layer extraction12/23/2011
  Q: I have a photo taken through my scope. So, there is staff around the organism I want out. I Have ...
  A: Extracting onto a layer has nothing to do with the history palette so just close that for now. Lets ...
Sizing11/21/2011
  Q: I'm using Photoshop CS. Whenever I try to create a new project and set the sizes, the program ...
  A: Never go by what you see on screen. Everyone's screen is different. The caveat to all of this is ...
image processing11/20/2011
  Q: When we zoom on any images it gets blur the more you zoom the more blur it gets. you tend to see the ...
  A: There is no software what can do this. At 100% you will see the best quality. Any closer will show ...
Ref: question11/9/2011
  Q: Good day Can you tell me how hard it is to learn Photoshop CS5 (and how long would it take) if ...
  A: It all depends on how your learning curve is. Photoshop CS5 does have some similarities to Elements, ...
Clone Stamp10/29/2011
  Q: Greetings again: Followed the clone stamp tutorial and was able to 'eliminate' the 'railing' from ...
  A: You should never increase the image size - it will distort your image, which is what you are ...
Photoshop CS3 lasso10/11/2011
  Q: Recently i got a new computer at work running Vista since then when i use the lasso tool in ...
  A: There is no way to change this setting as it is not a function error from Photoshop per se. Your ...
Layer Query10/11/2011
  Q: Presently working on a project starting with a single image that became the base layer. Added two ...
  A: To unlock a partially locked layer, go to the Layer panel and select the layer in question. Look at ...
photoshop cs410/9/2011
  Q: My mask tool was not working and now it is because I reset my PS preferences. I asked you a question ...
  A: You shouldnt have to keep resetting your preferences. Did you heck your foreground color and make ...
Layer Mask10/9/2011
  Q: I am trying to combine 2 images into one. Open the two images in Adobe Photoshop, and arrange the ...
  A: You are not missing a step. Without seeing the image and what you are trying to so, your issue and ...
photoshop cs49/29/2011
  Q: After I type my text, it creates a layer but the text doesn't show. I've selected the text and tried ...
  A: There are a few things to try - First make sure your text layer is in it's proper place (i.e. not ...
photoshop 2.09/29/2011
  Q: when i am trying to open my pictures (from my card) in my photoshop deluxe it is saying there is ...
  A: The answer is pretty easy, but not one you may want to hear. Your software is too old to read your ...
RGB To CMYK Batch Conversion9/1/2011
  Q: I want to batch convert images from RGB to CMYK to print in newspapers / magazines. Do you have any ...
  A: If you are grabbing images off the web, you have to be constantly aware of the image size. If they ...
want to learn photoshop8/2/2011
  Q: I am using photoshop 7.0 (don't laugh, I know its ancient haha) I am learning by myself and would ...
  A: The best option is to go to a community college or something the like and learn Photoshop from a ...
move tool7/25/2011
  Q: I have made lots of cards in the past...20 are so. Today, I can not get the move tool to click on my ...
  A: Im not sure exactly what is going on without seeing your layers panel or your document. It could be ...
Hue/Saturation7/9/2011
  Q: I am using Photoshop Elements 6. What drives me crazy is everytime I want to alter the ...
  A: Are you making corrections in Quick Fix or full edit? I have long since uninstalled 6, but I can try ...
Extracting Pictures7/7/2011
  Q: Good day... I have these photos with black backgrounds. I need to extract this photos because my ...
  A: Unfortunately, this is why it is best to shoot on a neutral gray, light blue background. The only ...
installing photoshop on laptops7/6/2011
  Q: I just got a new hp laptop, and ive been shopping around for photoshop on the internet, and ran into ...
  A: Emily, There is no "portable" version of Photoshop so be wary of that. There are only full copies ...
Photoshop 7.06/30/2011
  Q: Hope you can help me here: I just upgraded my PC computer to Windows 7, and re-loaded my Adobe ...
  A: This is an easy, but not pleasant answer. Photoshop 7 is not compatible with Windows 7. You will ...
Photoshop CS44/15/2011
  Q: I am wondering why it is that when I copy a jpg file to past it into my work space it is a lot ...
  A: This is solely based on the resolution. If you are copying from a 300 dpi image to a 72 dpi image, ...
Move tool not moving!3/20/2011
  Q: I'm using PS CS4 and am trying to make a photo collage banner that I've previously done without ...
  A: You are either trying to move a locked layer or the background layer (check your layers panel). In ...
Resizing an Image2/1/2011
  Q: I've got a JPEG image (256k, 7" x 1") that I reduced by 80% using the Image Size menu. However, the ...
  A: First, you must come to grips that you are reducing an already tiny file 80% which means it is going ...
Rounding Pictures1/30/2011
  Q: I have read on here how to round a pic but when I selected the Orange and deleted the background and ...
  A: You must save your image as a .png or .tif (layered) with the image on a layer with no background ...
Hello1/28/2011
  Q: I have a problem with Photoshop CS5. When I open a EPS file it asks me every time for Rastersize EPS ...
  A: As I said, there are no preferences or settings that will allow you to keep the settings to 300 dpi ...
Photo-editing with Photoshop CS 331/6/2011
  Q: I have professional photos of my girl-friend where the photo studio has placed a slightly ...
  A: The effect involves layers. You take your original image and then copy/paste another image into that ...
Batch converting 300dpi layered PSD files to 72dpi Jpg1/4/2011
  Q: Then I batch automate the images in the folder specified, it goes through the process as I watch, ...
  A: Things changed a little in CS5 with actions. Instead of using save for web and devices, try this: ...
Photoshop 7 cursor (windows vista)12/21/2010
  Q: How do I resize the text cursor? Every time I use the text tab, the cursor appears very long.
  A: This is an incompatibility error. Photoshop 7 is not supported in Windows Vista. There were ...
Adoboe Photoshop Elements11/24/2010
  Q: I have a 10,000 image library set up in Photoshop Elements 8 for Windows. I've switched over to ...
  A: You can export out any albums and organizer items you have in Elements 8, then import them into ...
camera raw (CS3)10/22/2010
  Q: I just got Adobe Photoshop CS3. I like to shoot in raw. When I try to open a raw file in ...
  A: I wish I responding with better news. Camera raw for cs3 does not support your camera- it is too ...
adding people to a picture10/3/2010
  Q: I was wondering how you can add people into a picture. I wanted to add my sister into a picture ...
  A: I answered this same exact line of questioning a few weeks ago. Check my previous answers and you ...
quick mask9/27/2010
  Q: I using quick mask to modify the depth of field and after I finish the selection, I want it to be ...
  A: Quick mask relies on you to make your selection by painting into the image, so you cannot feather ...
Photoshop Elements 79/21/2010
  Q: Is there a way to know in gigabytes the size of a category I have created in PE7? When I tried to ...
  A: Mark, You need to go to your folder where the images are stored and find out how large the overall ...
Adobe 5.5 circle crop save as .jpg9/17/2010
  Q: Sorry to bother you, but I had a question that's been urking me for a while. How to make an ...
  A: Any way you do it, if you save this or transpose this into a jpg, you will have a square crop and a ...
Help with making 72 resolution into 150+ DPI8/26/2010
  Q: I have photos that I open in Photoshop 6.0 and I have to have the size for a contest entry no less ...
  A: You will need to go to Image>Image Size to change the resolution of the image. Once in the window, ...
Photoshop Elements 6.0 won't scan in a picture8/20/2010
  Q: I have a mac and photoshop elements. I also have an EPSON perfection V350 Photo scanner. However, ...
  A: What Mac OS version are you currently running? It may be that you have an incompatible scanner with ...
Receiving Digital Photos8/18/2010
  Q: When receiving digital photos by e-mail from customers.What is the best format to use ? Is jpeg the ...
  A: Jpegs are fine as long as they are saved with maximum quality at full resolution. You lose quality ...
program error8/6/2010
  Q: I'm using OS X and CS4 and I keep getting Photoshop program error message. Normally I am just ...
  A: Unfortunately, without an error code number, it is almost impossible to pin down what is causing it. ...
Adobe for Invitations7/28/2010
  Q: I am trying to find a program to make invitations in. I purchased "PrintingPress Platinum" and am ...
  A: InDesign would work for creating invitations, however it is over $600. I doubt you would want to pay ...
Photoshop7/24/2010
  Q: What I would like to know how to achive is: I have a photo of myself riding motocross with other ...
  A: This can be very simple depending on how new your version of Photoshop is. First, select yourself ...
Photoshop CS7/1/2010
  Q: I'm running Win. XP home addition.I did not upgrade any thing. The problem as I mentioned before is ...
  A: It's a pretty broad error to pinpoint what is going on, but I have a two ideas. If you are a Wacom ...
File Size6/23/2010
  Q: When I open a 3.8MB JPEG photo in photoshop CS4, the file becomes 28.8M. Why is this? I checked ...
  A: Jpeg are a compressed file format, which means when saved your 28.8MB file turns into a 3.8MB file. ...
Resolution6/19/2010
  Q: I am really very new to Photoshop and I know s.th little about it because I rarely use it except ...
  A: The different size is caused by the resolution. You are bringing a smaller resolution image into a ...
restoring text on a cancelled stamp6/16/2010
  Q: i have photo and computer experience but ive never used photoshop, elements, gimp, etc. to modify a ...
  A: First, Elements is $99, and Photoshop is $1,000. Once you have the sofware, its pretty simple. In ...
can't open adobe pdf msg6/13/2010
  Q: I have a lot of Photo soft ware on this comp.I use outbook express as my email. When I get a email ...
  A: You have to direct your file to the Adobe Acrobat application you have installed when it asks you ...
Resizing a multipage pdf presentation in CS36/5/2010
  Q: I just made a Multipage PDF Presentation in CS3 on Windows Vista 32bit. The file is too big to ...
  A: Since this came through the Photoshop Question, I'm assuming you used Photoshop to create this. If ...
Add person to a group photo6/2/2010
  Q: i would be most grateful if you would guide me on how to add my sister to my family wedding ...
  A: The steps I am going to give you are general steps, since I do not know how the photo is arranged or ...
Action - File naming5/28/2010
  Q: I caught this earlier post you answered in 2008. ...
  A: Using Bridge, you can batch rename files after you have resized them with any naming structure you ...
opening adobe photoshop cs45/27/2010
  Q: I'm trying to open the adobe photoshop Cs4 program on my computer which has been extracted from a ...
  A: You should never copy an application from another source. You are missing key resources, it has ...
PSP 7.0 screen shot5/13/2010
  Q: I am still trying to figure out drop shadows in 7.0. Here are two screen shots. I hope they help. ...
  A: You are not in Photoshop 7.0, you are in Photoshop Elements, hence why you do not have the same ...
Photoshop 7.0 layer style5/10/2010
  Q: I'm trying to create a drop shadow. I click on the layer, then click on the file menu "layer", ...
  A: Double click on the layer in the layers palette or right click on the layer and choose "drop ...
need help on photoshop5/6/2010
  Q: and i am trying to develop food photo more close or crisp in photoshop to look impressive,could you ...
  A: I would start by adjusting the contrast in the food using Brightness and Contrast (v. CS3 or 4) or ...
Problem with Adobe Photoshop5/5/2010
  Q: I have windows 7. I just installed adobe photoshop. When I try to run it it gives message that I ...
  A: Sorry if my answer wasn't clear before. The issue is not reducing the resolution, rather the issue ...
Swatches4/28/2010
  Q: I am having a problem drawing a simple cirlcle as on the instructions the video has the option of ...
  A: I think you are getting Photoshop and Illustrator mixed up. Photoshop has foreground and background ...
CS4 vs CS5 certification4/20/2010
  Q: I purchased CS4 last year and and almost ready to take the certification test. Now that CS5 is ...
  A: Take the CS4 test as soon as possible. Once you have your certs, you can take the update exam for ...
Bitmap Mode4/3/2010
  Q: I am just the new user of Photoshop CS3 and I know only some of them. Now I am wondering about the ...
  A: Bitmap will not do what you need it to. Bitmap is a 1-bit color image - black or white. To create ...
Sharpening color image in black & white mode3/31/2010
  Q: I have heard that one way to produce sharp color photos is to convert the photo to b & w, sharpen, ...
  A: Thats actually not possible. Once you convert to B&W/Grayscale the color is gone unless you use an ...
CMYK separation3/3/2010
  Q: I am familiar with using channels to separate CMYK, but they always come up greyscale. I would like ...
  A: There is no automatic way to have this happen. I actually had the same question a few months ago. ...
Photoshop CS3 Crash2/25/2010
  Q: I am using Mac OS 10.6.2 - 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 - 8GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - and Photoshop CS3 10.0.1 As ...
  A: It sounds like a font issue. Have you tried resetting your preferences (shift+opt+cmd/apple) when ...
Decompression2/12/2010
  Q: I took a photo using my point and shoot camera. The size of that photo(JPEG) was about 2.17MB. After ...
  A: Did you crop this photo at all or accidentally change the size or resolution somehow? The crop tool ...
frame or border2/11/2010
  Q: This is one of the images I was wondering about how to make the border.. If I can get this one then ...
  A: You would create this border by either bringing in another image or creating it by hand on a new ...
resolution2/1/2010
  Q: hope you can help me Using photoshop PS3 i have composed some photos, i took the portriate on 8meg ...
  A: No unfortunately, you will have to find a larger background image to start with. If you try to ...
Printing oversize pict1/30/2010
  Q: I am a novice and I have a Canon Pixma Pro 9500MKII printer, using a mac OS X 10.6.2 with PSE 8 ...
  A: It's not really a PSE issue, you have to make sure you have the printer driver installed properly ...
photoshop cs 4 wont run after installation on mac book pro1/23/2010
  Q: I recently brought the adobe design premium package with flash, illustrator, indesign, photoshop and ...
  A: What version of CS did you purchase? If you have CS3, it is not compatible with Snow Leopard. If you ...
clipping path12/20/2009
  Q: Kevin: I use an iMac 2ghz intel core 2 duo, photoshop CS 8.0. I am having problems trying to use ...
  A: Lets start at the beginning. When you created your path in Photoshop, did you save it as a specific ...
parsing errors12/10/2009
  Q: just checked your answer concerning parsing problems of JPR-files. I have encoutered this issue with ...
  A: Honestly, its all a matter of utilizing outdated software. CS is no longer supported since it is ...
photoshop cs layers palette12/9/2009
  Q: I'm using photoshop cs(1) on a mac osx. I would like to know how to detach the layer styles/blending ...
  A: The easiest thing to do is to change your screen resolution in your mac system preferences. It is a ...
Scanning12/5/2009
  Q: I have hundreds of slides that I started scanning but I am not sure what resolution would be best. ...
  A: When it comes to burning a photo CD or DVD, most televisions will turn the images into full screen ...
Photoshop Help: Converting a RGB file into CMYK for printing.11/20/2009
  Q: I have created a RGB file in Photoshop CS3 and now need to convert it to CMYK for printing. What ...
  A: This is totally dependent on your RGB image. First you would go to edit>Color Settings and set up ...
stencil11/4/2009
  Q: i have a question about stencil. i work in photoshop.so i use cutout effect and i get 4(less or ...
  A: Make sure that your document is in CMYK Color or Multichannel mode, and then choose File > Print. ...
Saving a file with slices for the web10/27/2009
  Q: I am working on a web image that is comprised of text and image layers. The white text sits on a ...
  A: In the Save for Web and Devices window, make sure you can see your optimized image. Then click on a ...
Revisiting a previous jpg preview question10/24/2009
  Q: previous question from Chris <Hi, I have a new Mac and new Photoshop CS3. When I save JPEGs, they ...
  A: Previews are previews and you should not judge your file based on these. Changing a jpg to a camera ...
Photoshop CS3 2-Color Printing9/23/2009
  Q: I work for a University and have designed a brochure which I sent to Printing & Publications to be ...
  A: LAB, CMYK, or RGB will not separate out in to two colors. Unfortunately, you may need to start over. ...
Photoshop8/31/2009
  Q: Kevin, Site would not allow me to ask another follow-up question. I have been using COLOR ...
  A: When using the color replacement tool, its depending on your foreground color in your tool bar. If ...
Photoshop8/31/2009
  Q: I am a novice working with PhotoshopCS on a PC. Recently, I repaired "red eye" in a photo. I ...
  A: I don't think you are an idiot. I am however wondering how you are coming up with blue, since the ...
Photoshop8/11/2009
  Q: I have one text logo I erase the background & I copy this to Illustrator when I past the file I show ...
  A: Your PS file must be brought into Illustrator using File>Place not cut and paste. It must also be on ...
VECTOR EDGES/SHAPES IN PHOTOSHOP8/6/2009
  Q: I photograph vintage and classic automobiles. Once my images are in Photoshop I rework them whereby ...
  A: Unfortunately, the answer is probably what you don't want to hear. The solution is either using ...
Install of Free Trial with Photoshop8/4/2009
  Q: This is amazingly ignorant, however I have successfully downloaded a free trial of Adobe Photoshop ...
  A: Did you check your applications folder in your computer? The icon never goes directly to your ...
shrink/expand pic?7/10/2009
  Q: I will try to keep this as short and concise as possible. I am the lab manager of a science ...
  A: With the move tool selected, you will find a check box in the options bar (located above your ...
saving file that don't need to be saved again7/6/2009
  Q: I have a very PS document that has a lot of groups with a lot of files. Anytime I make a change in ...
  A: Anytime you change anything in a document, it has to save the entire document. There is no way to ...
monitor resolution settings6/30/2009
  Q: I am an illustrator and was working on one project where my 17" Sony monitor was set at a ...
  A: Monitor resolution should not stretch art if it is used at the proper settings. When you use a res ...
Text format problem6/2/2009
  Q: I am on a Mac OS X, and am running Adobe Photoshop Elements 6. My problem is, whenever I try to ...
  A: I checked my version of Elements 6 to replicate the error and have not found any way to do this ...
cs3 on new pc system problems5/30/2009
  Q: -) System: Intel i7 920 Vista Ultimate 64 bit 6 GB DDR 3 ram Photoshop cs3 Extended I've recently ...
  A: Yes, these are just a few of the issues that I remember from Vista, but it has been a while. The ...
Adobe Photoshop cs3 and laptop5/29/2009
  Q: I want to buy a laptop to run only CS3.. to keep it seperate from my desktop.. What laptop should ...
  A: I personally prefer the mac for running my apps. I don't dislike Windows, but it does tend to have a ...
Reducing images in Photoshop5/12/2009
  Q: A problem I cannot find a solution to. I've reduced some JPEG images with Photoshop, I've decreased ...
  A: Reducing the number of pixels means you have reduced the overall size of your file. This will cause ...
HELP!!!4/30/2009
  Q: I have photoshop and I am trying to convert a PDF File into a JPG, please help me
  A: Go to file>open, choose your PDF and open. In the dialog box, make sure the size is ok, and the ...
follow up question4/28/2009
  Q: First off, thank you for your help. I am a starting to design wedding invitations. I went to a ...
  A: CMYK is the end result for print, but you can start in RGB. For now, Id just stick with working in ...
Illustrator CS2 Pantone print to HP printer4/21/2009
  Q: I'm trying to print an invitation to my HP B9180 printer and I've used Pantone colors in the ...
  A: Neither are to blame. Rather it is the fact that you are trying to replicate a spot color using ...
Recovering old Picture: A semitransperent coating came over it. Bluring the entire image.4/16/2009
  Q: I have a more than 20 years old color photograph (my own as a child). It has got a semitransparent ...
  A: I would scan this at the highest settings possible making sure to crop closely so the scanner does ...
Photoshop to InDesign4/14/2009
  Q: I am working on a yearbook and I need to create a "puzzle" piece in Photoshop (which is easy to do ...
  A: The easiest way to achieve what you are trying to do is to trace the shape using the pen tool in ...
cs34/7/2009
  Q: I use CS3 Illustrator..i usually work with one image..but i save multiple version of it on PDF ...
  A: You have to delete the layers instead of just turning them off before you send it to PDF. Usually I ...
GIF problems3/31/2009
  Q: I try to save as .gif an animation that i have made in photoshop 8 cs3 extended but when it saves it ...
  A: Stergios, You should be saving using the File>Save for Web command and not the Save As. You should ...
Adobe Photoshop Reads and Close3/27/2009
  Q: 0 the problem is when ever i opened photoshop it reads and closed come back to the window suggest ...
  A: If Photoshop is opening then immediately closing after startup, is is normally one of three things ...
Creating a ps file type3/25/2009
  Q: Kevin: This is an easy question for you. I would like to create a ps filetype for use in Acrobat 5, ...
  A: You can save a Photoshop file as a Photoshop PDF, which will save you a step, however if the text is ...
Filter Effect?3/10/2009
  Q: Kevin First I would like to thank you for taking time to answere my question. I want to create a ...
  A: I would use the Brush tools and some of the artistic brushes to create the rip manually on a ...
creating a true pantone logo in photoshop not cymk2/27/2009
  Q: I have a logo and it is colored with the PMS colour in photoshop but when I use it in indesign I ...
  A: You will need to create your image as a one color image (grayscale). Then go to Image>Mode>Duotone ...
MS Home Publishing 2000 file format conversion2/24/2009
  Q: Kevin, I forgot to say in my last question that accepted file formats are: .pdf, .ai, .psd, .bmp, ...
  A: Connie, I know what formats are accepted by the apps, but PHP and HTML are not accepted in either ...
Scratch Disk Full Error - no solutions working2/24/2009
  Q: My wife just bought a new HP PC - it's a decently outfitted machine. She runs Photoshop CS (no ...
  A: Unfortunately the error is caused because CS is not compatible with Vista at all. You can go under ...
RESOLUTION...2/22/2009
  Q: I have Photoshop CS 8.0 & am having problems with the cartoons I color. I would like my cartoons to ...
  A: 72 ppi is 72 dpi. This is a common occurrence when reducing images. What you should do is when you ...
Missing Fonts2/12/2009
  Q: I am using CS3 on a Mac laptop. Yesterday everything was working normally. Earlier today it worked ...
  A: It sounds like your fonts are in the wrong place on your system. The fonts that are showing up are ...
Web Page Design2/10/2009
  Q: I am designing a web page via photoshop - just the looks of it, I will have someone else do all the ...
  A: 800x600 is not that small in pixels. You can extend the length if you want your page to scroll, but ...
CS3 cropping2/5/2009
  Q: I am running windows VISTA PS CS3 and photoshop is cropping the photos to a barely visible DOT - DO ...
  A: When you select your crop tool, check the options bar at the top of your screen (below the menus). ...
photoshop2/1/2009
  Q: Respected Sir I am a collector of coins. Many times a coin is minted with different Die ...
  A: First, go to window and open up the info palette. Then using the ruler/measurement tool in your tool ...
adobe fonts1/31/2009
  Q: Is there anyway to transfer an adobe CS3 font into my regular font book to use in other ...
  A: You should be using a font mgmt. application other than the built-in font book. Font book requires ...
Photshop Cs2 & Bridge1/23/2009
  Q: Hey Kevin . Thanks for answering this question. I have installed and registered CS2 and Bridge. I ...
  A: locate Photoshop and launch it first without Bridge open, then go to file>browse and bridge will ...
some commands not working1/23/2009
  Q: Ok ive reinstalled my CS3 again and again ..i even formatted my system .... What im getting is when ...
  A: There is no way to reset actions and tools specifically, but you can reset the entire app by holding ...
Default file-saving folder1/20/2009
  Q: I will have a number of images open on CS2. I wish to save and close them all automatically to an ...
  A: When you Batch Automate your actions, you can then designate any folder you wish at that time, but ...
Photoshop Elements 4.01/16/2009
  Q: Adobe Photoshop (Elements 4.0) is a very useful program, even for a rank amateur like myself. ...
  A: You can disable your downloader in your windows control panel. This link from Google books ...
photo problems1/8/2009
  Q: I just installed photoshop from the adobe creative suite 4 design premium software and everytime i ...
  A: Tejan, This is usually a result of corrupted files and is not something to do with Photoshop. If ...
Adobe CS3 slideshow1/6/2009
  Q: My Adobe photoshop CS3 slideshow has stopped working. I highlight the file as usual and select the ...
  A: Do you mean Bridge? Photoshop can create slideshows, but Bridge has the slideshow button so thats ...
Actions12/31/2008
  Q: So, I want to blog some photos that I have taken adding my logo to each photo via batch conversion ...
  A: If you copy your logo as a layer first, you can then record an action using a paste command with ...
Jpeg12/30/2008
  Q: How do I convert photo files to Jpeg? I have Windows Vista, PhotoShop 7, Picasa 3. I was easy with ...
  A: Open your files in Photoshop and go to file>save as and choose the jpg format. Unfortunately you may ...
copy paste12/24/2008
  Q: i'm trying to copy & paste an image (png) into photoshop but when i paste, the image has a black ...
  A: Try opening the PNG file in PS first, or use file>place to place it into your file. Also double ...
Reversing project12/21/2008
  Q: Kevin, I am attempting a project with transferring to T-shirt(s), however I ruined a sweat because ...
  A: There are two ways to fix this. One, in your print window you should be able to access your printer ...
cs3 extended12/20/2008
  Q: I've been using cs3e for a year and it just started to freeze when trying to save files. It's ...
  A: Does PS crash any other time or only when you save? Try resetting your preferences by holding down ...
Text Box12/16/2008
  Q: I was wondering if there was a way to make a text box follow a curve, so that my text will ...
  A: What you are looking to do is called text on a path. You will need to use the pen tool (make sure ...
Color setting12/16/2008
  Q: I'm using Vista and PS CS2. Both got the options in color setting. What's the best way and ...
  A: Your monitor settings can be changed using either one of the control panels, and either is fine ...
pdf presentation12/11/2008
  Q: I have a question on pdf presentation, when I click on the automate pdf presentation and go through ...
  A: This could be as simple as its saving this in another location not your desktop. I would do a search ...
Photoshop CS problem12/11/2008
  Q: I edited some JPEG images and saved them. When I tried to open them I got the following message: ...
  A: Your file is corrupted. This happened for one of two reasons, either your app crashed while saving ...
Importing Illustrator text into Photoshop12/9/2008
  Q: I am having difficulties with "fuzz" around my text that I created in Illustrator, copied it, and ...
  A: If you go to file>place that is the preferred way to bring in an ai file into ps. If you are just ...
Transparent Canvas?12/9/2008
  Q: I'm hoping you can answer a Photoshop 7.0 Elements question. I am trying to make some jpg files fit ...
  A: I would create a master file of 450 x 450 (at 72 dpi) and then copy and paste the images over to ...
Adobe PhotoDeluxe Business Editon 112/3/2008
  Q: I am having trouble with opening photos with this program after many years (and OS upgrades) of ...
  A: Unfortunately Gale, you have surpassed the life expectancy of this application and upgraded out of ...
clip board error message12/2/2008
  Q: "clipboard export failed because image too wide to save as PICT" I keep getting this error after I ...
  A: Somewhere during your work, you are copying something that is too large for Photoshop to export as a ...
Huge text cursor in CS311/13/2008
  Q: When I use my text tool (any font) the cursor is huge and the text only appears at the top of the ...
  A: Normally, this is a common issue and it has to do with the font you have selected. Certain fonts ...
Tools Not Working in CS3E11/4/2008
  Q: I'm not exactly a new guy at Photoshop, but this is starting to make me mad. I will note now I have ...
  A: There are several reasons why your image editing tools (the tools in the middle, brush, eraser, ...
Thumbnail colors different when opened11/2/2008
  Q: I am having a color display problem. my monitor is calibrated with Spyder. my camera is set to srbg ...
  A: Sheila, Did you save your camera raw files as another file format? If you made your adjustments in ...
photoshop inquiry10/28/2008
  Q: the photoshop portion of my creative suites opens, but everything on the screen appears 'posterized' ...
  A: A couple of questions. First, what version of PS and OS are you running? You mention that "when you ...
Photoshop Plug in10/27/2008
  Q: I'm using Photoshop CS8.I tried to open my Raw images from my Camera, but could not open because the ...
  A: The name is not what is causing the error, its the version of camera raw you are using. Photoshop CS ...
anti-aliasing type10/17/2008
  Q: Kevin- I have been using photoshop for retouching art for many years, however I have never had to ...
  A: When you are using the type tool a pull down option shows up in the menu bar at the top of your ...
curving a picture10/16/2008
  Q: I'm trying to superimpose a map onto the body of a person to look almost like a tattoo. After ...
  A: I would use the Liquify filter myself. When you are in there one of the options on the right is to ...
Fonts in Photoshop10/8/2008
  Q: How can I get fonts installed in my fonts folder to show up in Photoshop CS (mac)?
  A: If your fonts are installed in your system and they are not showing up in Photoshop when you restart ...
merging layers for print10/2/2008
  Q: I have designed a poster (100cm x 80cm / 300ppi) which i would like to print. The printers need a ...
  A: Here is a neat trick - go to the top most layer and type this - shift+cmd+alt+E and it will take a ...
Photoshop elements9/26/2008
  Q: I'm currently using Photoshop Elements 4.0 on my Mac. I would like to upgrade to 6.0 for Mac. ...
  A: Unfortunately, there is always going to be "what ifs" for new software. If you go to Adobe's ...
adobe photoshop elements 79/13/2008
  Q: I recently purchased a laptop w/vista. I am looking for a program to run on the laptop for photos(I ...
  A: Believe it or not, unless you are going to do professional work consistently on your laptop, CS3 may ...
ATN files9/11/2008
  Q: I am using CS3 and im trying to use ATN files but do not know where they go. My only "preset" folder ...
  A: An action (ATN) file would be used in Photoshop and loaded in the actions palette. The folder is ...
photoshop CS2 eraser error9/10/2008
  Q: Ever since I upgraded to photoshop CS2 I have had a problem with the eraser tool. This problem ONLY ...
  A: Two things, if this is a layered file check to make sure that the layer you are erasing is not ...
actions - file naming9/2/2008
  Q: For the life of me, I cannot figure this out! please help: My coworkers and I use a PS action that I ...
  A: You will have to run these in batches of the same size crops in order to add the prefix to the file ...
Photoshop CS2 Printing8/30/2008
  Q: Kevin: I can not get a white backgroung to print white. I have tried on a laser and an inkjet. It ...
  A: This has to do more with your printer handling and RGB file than Photoshop. Convert your file to ...
Color correction in Photoshop8/25/2008
  Q: Kevin, I recently took in your Photoshop Secrets presentation at the 08 Creative Transitions ...
  A: Photoshop cannot calculate color accurately in CMYK mode. That is why when you work in CMYK mode, ...
Creating a poster from a digital image8/22/2008
  Q: I'll admit I'm still a beginner in Photoshop so this may be a silly question, but: I am using ...
  A: Unfortunately, there is no trick to enlarging something to this size. Your file will be poor quality ...
adding photo to photo8/16/2008
  Q: Kevin. I am using photoshop CS 8.0, OS 10.4.11, Imac 2Ghz intel core 2 duo. I want to insert a ...
  A: You are going to create a composite using layers. First make sure you have both docs open and the ...
CS3 Photoshop7/22/2008
  Q: After installing CS3 I have been unable to arrange my folder and file opening sequence to remain set ...
  A: In your normal Windows folder, are the icons arranged alphabetically or by something else? Your ...
Which PhotoShop to purchase for the slimming effect?7/3/2008
  Q: Which Photoshop will give me the slimming effect using layers? Which one should I purchase....as ...
  A: Nadia, If you have never used Photoshop or plan on just doing "hobbyist" type things and not ...
pen tool7/3/2008
  Q: My photoshop cs has a problem with the pen tool, everytime i try to outline a photo or image the ...
  A: You have the pen tool selected as a shape layer. Look at the top option bar when you have the pen ...
photos6/14/2008
  Q: I am a photographer and I have 100 photos saved in a folder on my computer, is there a way for me to ...
  A: You will need to use actions in Photoshop. They are recorded scripts that do automatic functions and ...
Color problems galore6/8/2008
  Q: Ok so I'm half way through a project and suddenly my colors are all screwed up. My reds are pinks... ...
  A: You should never use web colors only. They force your color palette into a very limited scale. If ...
Cropping/resizing5/25/2008
  Q: I am having a lot of probs resizing a image and maintaining a good dpi for quality prints. The ...
  A: When you go into image size, turn on the resample image box at the bottom. What you are doing is ...
Chinese Font5/23/2008
  Q: I already have number of Chinese Fonts worked in Word document. How can I get installed them in ...
  A: You will either need to load them into your font management program (such as suitcase or ...
images wont reopen5/2/2008
  Q: Here is a weird one. I recently installed the CS3 suite extended (PC). This was done after ...
  A: Easy answer, harder solution. Your uninstaller does not do a clean uninstall. You still have to ...
Computer4/28/2008
  Q: My daughter is going to become a graphic designer. Can you recommend a computer that will handle ...
  A: I would definitely go with an Apple Macintosh. However, I would wait til she actually takes a class ...
backround4/23/2008
  Q: I'm using a Nikon D80(if that matters) to take pictures of some models and since their in my room I ...
  A: Im going to let you in on a little secret - the Magnetic lasso tool sucks. Heres my trick for model ...
resolution4/23/2008
  Q: I have a pdf camera ready ad for print from client at an overall 300dpi. There are a series of ...
  A: Even though your document image size is 300, the lower res images placed in the file will still ...
Can't Save Non-"Adobe Photoshop" JPEGs?4/23/2008
  Q: I have a new Mac and new Photoshop CS3. When I save JPEGs, they have a .jpg file extension, but ...
  A: A jpg by any other name. The jpegs saved out by Photoshop are standard Jpegs. The difference is in ...
help4/22/2008
  Q: Have a beautiful picture but have 3 small signs i would like to take out of the picture....I have ...
  A: This is a very involved question but I can point you in the right direction. You will use the ...
Printing4/22/2008
  Q: We recently got our print head and pump cap assembly replaced on our Epson 10000 since we were ...
  A: When you print from Preview, it is a low resolution print. When you are printing from PS, Im ...
Slimming in photoshop4/21/2008
  Q: I have a picture which i look a bit fat and i have a big tummy. Can you pls tell me a way where i ...
  A: I would use the Liquify filter with the pucker tool and reduce. Be sure to change your brush size ...
Vista4/13/2008
  Q: Realize that you stated Photoshop 8.0, but just had a basic question. Do you know if Adobe Photoshop ...
  A: 7.0 will not run on Vista, or I should say, won't run well at all. Yes you can install 7 on a Vista ...
Reinstalling Photoshop cs34/13/2008
  Q: I'm not sure if anyone can help, but i purchased the Photoshop CS3 Student edition last year. ...
  A: Here is the phone number for Adobe customer service. They will be able to assist you with an ...
Composite Images4/4/2008
  Q: Am I able to create composite images with the photoshop software? If so, which version should I use? ...
  A: You can create composites in all versions of photoshop. However, I would recommend you look into ...
saving formats for videos4/3/2008
  Q: How are you doing? I was wondering what format do I save a video file in after I added a filer to ...
  A: The format you save in depends completely on what your output source is. If you are going just to ...
move tool4/1/2008
  Q: I have a problem with the move tool, it only moves around in the navigation window. I can't get it ...
  A: When you say Navigation window, are you referring to the small navigation palette or the main ...
on photoshop3/27/2008
  Q: No probs if you can't give your id .but can u send me a mail through these all expert site.Actually ...
  A: What I can do is point you in the right direction. Creating a webpage from Photoshop is very easy, ...
spherize3/24/2008
  Q: good day sir. i just started using photoshop cs3, the problem is that: i prepared a 1000 px by ...
  A: Im guessing that one of two things has snagged you. The first is your color mode, make sure it is ...
Photoshop cs 8.03/23/2008
  Q: I have Photoshop CS 8.0 I've tried to install maybe 30 different times only to get the same error: ...
  A: Access is Denied is a common error which means you do not have privileges to install software and is ...
removing background3/22/2008
  Q: i have a tiff file that i am working with & it has a very light gray background, i would like to ...
  A: You will have to select the background and delete it. The easiest would be the magic wand tool. ...
adobe distiller3/22/2008
  Q: not sure if you can help, we have adobe distiller 5.0 i think is simple question. when we distill ...
  A: First, you should be using one of the presets when distilling from PS that solves a lot of problems. ...
Watermark3/20/2008
  Q: I wanted to know how I can create a watermark to put into my photos. I have a logo that is avaible ...
  A: The easiest way is to drag your jpg file on top of your photo and turn the layer blending mode to ...
Contact sheets3/4/2008
  Q: My Co. has decided to make a few of us gate keepers to all the images coming and going out. My ...
  A: Sorry Lindsay, What photoshop does is opens in numerical order 1-1, 1-11, 1-12, then goes to 1-2, ...
Saving as Gif or JPEG in CS2 (9.02)3/2/2008
  Q: I have Photoshop CS2, version 9.03, and when I go to save as, GIF and JPEG are not an option. And ...
  A: Two things come to mind. One, check your color mode and make sure it is RGB, Grayscale, or bitmap ...
Photo Image Adjustment In Photoshop (To Much White Light)2/29/2008
  Q: Good Day. I am not an expert in Photoshop. I have a photo of a group that was taken and the photo ...
  A: I would use an adjustment layer. This is found in the layers palette. You could use something like ...
I can't open photoshop2/28/2008
  Q: I use photoshop CS installed on PowerPC G4 with high specs. today morning when i want to open ...
  A: It sounds like you are having a conflict with another application or shared component. If you have ...
Bypassing Jpeg Options during actions2/27/2008
  Q: I've tried to create actions for resizing and saving jpegs but even in 'Batch' mode it always stalls ...
  A: You need to record your action all the way through the saving process being sure to choose the ...
brushes2/20/2008
  Q: When using my feathered brush at 30 percent I'm finding that it leaves, what I can only describe as ...
  A: I created my brush with the 30% hardness and it seems to be ok. I thought perhaps it was a bad ...
Photoshop CS2 question2/16/2008
  Q: I have a question about drawing straight line with the bruch or pencil tool in PS CS2. I have done ...
  A: No your files are not corrupt. You are just doing one small thing out of order. Hold the shift key ...
converting from RGB to CMYK2/13/2008
  Q: What is the best way to convert an RGB image to CMYK without losing the > color quality? I have an ...
  A: There is no way to keep your RGB values when converting to CMYK. It is the nature of the two ...
color profile conversion2/12/2008
  Q: .. I shoot on a Canon Mark II in RAW format, and I then process my images down to JPEGs in the ...
  A: First, what version of Photoshop are you using? You should be converting these in Photoshop using ...
Live Trace- Live Paint2/8/2008
  Q: I'm wondering if Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Adobe Illustrator are two different things? If it is just ...
  A: Illustrator and Photoshop are night and day. They are definitely not the same product nor have they ...
Editing circled pictures2/7/2008
  Q: I don't have Adobe Photoshop but I do have Adobe PhotoDeluxe Home Edition 4.0 and Microsoft's ...
  A: Im not familiar with either of those programs, but if you can find a circular selection tool and ...
Photoshop to Illustrator2/4/2008
  Q: When I open an image in photoshop, delete the background or white space save and then place the ...
  A: I have recreated your question without problem. So the only thing I can come up with is to make sure ...
CS3 version1/29/2008
  Q: I am having problems printing a 43x90 image at 150 res on a ink jet printer. For some reason I can ...
  A: Ok, I can easily tell you right now, your file is too large for your printer, unless you are using a ...
Component Transfer Error when intsalling1/28/2008
  Q: Kevin, I recently had Photoshop CS 8.0 UNINSTALLED from my computer because it was not being used ...
  A: Courtney, You will need to go through and do a manual uninstall. Adobe's uninstaller does not ...
inserting images1/27/2008
  Q: This is probably a simple question, but I am new to photoshop. I can make small edits on it here it ...
  A: First, open each image in Photoshop as a separate item before you drag them into a new doc. Then ...
Photoshop Version 8 - on a Mac Tiger1/24/2008
  Q: I've been opening various photos in Photoshop and I don't seem to be able to use the lighting ...
  A: It sounds like you are missing some components from the original install. Step 1: Reset your ...
calibration monitor s/ware1/23/2008
  Q: ONLY when opening Adobe CS2 I get a message telling me my monitor is faulty and I should re-run ...
  A: I have never experienced this problem with monitor calibration software, nor have I heard of bugs ...
New to editing1/20/2008
  Q: I am a grandma with 10 grandchildren. I have seen photo's you can have done where a child has been ...
  A: I would recommend Adobe Photoshop Elements. It is easy to use and doesn't have a lot of the ...
Printing true to size1/15/2008
  Q: Last night i created the canvas the same size as the paper i intended to print my save the date ...
  A: This is a common mistake, you forgot to take into account your printers image area. Each printer has ...
Change a color photo to one color1/9/2008
  Q: I have a cymk photo that I need to change into a one color photo using one pms color for a two color ...
  A: This has to happen in two parts. First you have to convert this to a grayscale image under ...
Colors fade when saving image1/8/2008
  Q: First off... I am very new to Photoshop. I have CS2 and when I open my RAW image and edit it, it ...
  A: The only reasons I could see your photos looking desaturated when saving from Photoshop is because ...
Hey:)))1/5/2008
  Q: What`s a channel mask,i can`t seem to understand.
  A: I think you mean an Alpha Channel. An Alpha Channel is a saved selection, which you can create by ...
Match Color1/3/2008
  Q: At the bottom of the Match Color window there are two windows, Load Statistics and Save Statistics. ...
  A: The save statistics saves out your current documents color space and information as a data file. The ...
PhotoMerge12/29/2007
  Q: I am having an issue with photomerge. After choosing the file and selecting OK, Photoshop processes ...
  A: Are you using Leopard yet? There may be a conflict if you are. I checked the Adobe site for ...
callibration12/22/2007
  Q: How do I calibrate printer with CS2? Thanks.
  A: There is no easy way to calibrate CS2 with your printer. It can depend on many variables, what ...
Adobe Photoshop Help12/20/2007
  Q: I'm trying to build a certificate in Adobe Photoshop cs2. Are there any certificate templates in ...
  A: To change the background color, click the background swatch (normally white) on your tool bar. This ...
Grid12/19/2007
  Q: How to draw a grid in Photoshop 7.0
  A: The easiest way is to create a pattern and fill your document. If you need this to be a specific ...
about skin tone adjustment12/18/2007
  Q: how to change skin tone in different regional people
  A: You can create different skin tones by creating color overlays in layers. Mask the color to the ...

All Questions in This Category

Adobe Photoshop

Kevin Stohlmeyer

Top Expert on this page