Adolescent Medicine/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
broken leg7/31/2008Jason Bhan
  Q: i broke my lower left tibia and fibula. do you know why the skin color on my broken leg is darker ...
  A: Sometimes it is the cast, sometimes there is vein damage. Usually, these things return to normal ...
growth enhance7/25/2008Jason Bhan
  Q: are there still effective ways for a 20 year old man to become taller...without the surgery? are ...
  A: I am unaware of any effective ways for stimulating growth or increasing height after the growth ...
12 year old daughter7/6/2008Jason Bhan
  Q: My 12 year old daughter has been having headaches, bodyaches, high fever(101-104) and severe leg ...
  A: This could obviously a complicated medical situation. If the fever, aches and headaches are truly ...
My Son6/13/2008Jason Bhan
  Q: My Son is 18 months old. He crawls fine. However he cannot do various things: walk, stand alone, ...
  A: I agree, this is out of the normal range of development. There can be a number of reasons for this ...
my teenage daughter5/14/2008Jason Bhan
  Q: Should I worry about this, she is a stressful person can this be related ?
  A: Stress and anxiety can be complicated - especially in teenagers. Figuring out what 'voices' are is ...
My Tonsils5/6/2008Jason Bhan
  Q: I'm a 19 year old female and about one month ago I had a really bad sore throat. It was red, raw and ...
  A: Kelly, Tonsils staying swollen for a few weeks after an infection is not unusual. I understand ...
Asperger's/High functioning Autism4/21/2008Jason Bhan
  Q: I'm about 99% sure my almost 17 yr old son has asperger's and want an official diagnosis. I've ...
  A: 99% sure is about as close as you will ever get to any diagnosis within what is considered 'Autism ...
topamax3/29/2008Jason Bhan
  Q: My name is name is Caroline and I was wondering if a 15 teen year old could take topamax as a weight ...
  A: First, I want to tell you how good it is that you are working to improve your health and wellbeing. ...
DYFS-Sexual abuse3/14/2008Jason Bhan
  Q: My name is Mariam. I am a 15 year old female. My question is not so much health-related but i think ...
  A: First of all, never let anyone force you to do anything that you are uncomfortable with. That ...
MMR Vaccine3/1/2008Jason Bhan
  Q: Where was the MMR vaccine made?
  A: Could you be more specific? There are many companies that produce the MMR vaccine. There are ...
difference?2/13/2008Jason Bhan
  Q: What is the difference between Lorazepam and oxazepam?? Thank you very much for your time and help. ...
  A: Yona, I will first highlight their similarities. Both Lorazepam and Oxazepam are in the class of ...

Page:    1 

Adolescent Medicine

[an error occurred while processing this directive]